[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 248412[1].jpg (111 KB, 1200x1200)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
they need to make these bigger and also put more in a box
>>
>>20848401
Go shit in the box.
>>
>>20848428
no.
>>
buy two boxes and put four bars together so you get three bars way bigger than a normal one
>>
a thread died (and unfortunately you didn't) for this
>>
Can't even tell what the fuck that is supposed to be. 300 mL? Why is it a liquid?
>>
>>20848787
it's ice cream
>>
snickers as a brand committed suicide when they started making their bars "share size" to shrinkflate them. I used to see 4 varieties of them at every store and now there's 1 untouched box of them maybe at Walmart and some gas stations.
>>
>>20848832
Snickers was always untouched, you're a weird boomer if you want your candy cut with nuts.
>>
>>20849577
snickers was like the most popular candy bar in the 2000s and had many different varieties at every store
>>
snickers is delicious, i don't eat choclit anymore though
>>
File: 1720760113171922.jpg (173 KB, 1500x1500)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
i'll take a pb snickers
>>
>>20848832
i dont buy or eat this stuff anymore but i feel like snickers is tok big to fall.no way you right
>>
if I buy a candy bar it's a snickers or a twix
>>
i used to work at an ice cream factory, in the freezer warehouse. we were allowed to take anything we wanted, and we made those snickers bars sometimes, and if you think they're good from the store, they're twice as good when they're fresh before having ever been fully frozen.
>>
Why eat a snickers when milky ways exist
>>
>>20848832
it's a candy bar
shoplift it if the price is really that much of an issue for you
>>
>>20849942
why eat milky ways when wunderbar exists

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.