[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0073262360601.jpg (68 KB, 500x500)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
This is vital.

>Lasts for years
>Nutritious and healthy
>Tasty
>Is great for a quick meal with only a few other ingredients
>Endless possibilities
>Cheap
The best part is that the leave out the worst part; No skins.

Whenever I'm stuck, not sure of what to make and with only a few ingredients in my fridge, a can of crushed tomatoes makes it so that whatever horror I was about to put into my body will at least have stewed for a bit with some tomato gunk.
>>
>>20914614
Get the version with whole tomatoes. They also don't have skins, they use better quality tomatoes, and you can control how chunky you want it when you crush them.
>>
>>20914614
>whatever horror I was about to put into my body will at least have stewed for a bit with some tomato gunk
...great?
>>
I used 9.3333333333 oz of this today for my tikka masala. I wish they came in smaller sizes. last time the leftovers got moldy before I made more curry
>>
>>20914951
fpbp, the peeled whole tomatoes taste less tinny too
>>
>>20914614
>canned shit
>healthy
lol

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.