[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chicken.jpg (199 KB, 1200x1573)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
I make chicken.
I bite in.
Delicious.
For just a moment my upper and lower teeth stick together.
No.

what is that. How do I get rid of that?
>>
Also, I hope the answer is citrus. That was the one flavor that was missing.
>>
Cook it first
>>
>>20917267
Steamy, tender white meat through and through. No pink.
>>
File: img-thing_mais_oui.jpg (18 KB, 300x300)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>20917265
tetanus
>>
>>20917265
More heat, less time. Probably more oil as well.
>>
>>20917313
>>20917267

OK, you win. Under cooked.
>>
Chimken.
>>
>>20917265
that's from excessive moisture, which is usually not a problem with exceptional quality organic all natural white meat chicken breast. if you can't find that, the natural succulence of white meat only emerges after thorough cooking to 170-180F.
also, try storing the meat in a bag with whole lemons. it seems strange, but the lemons "teach" the chicken how to pocket the moisture as they impart their essence so you still get juicy, mouth watering, tender meat that doesn't make your teeth stick together. if it doesn't work the first time, try using bigger lemons, like ones the size of baseballs like they sell at Publix, or larger.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.