[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: peanuts.jpg (154 KB, 1600x900)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>rice
>bread
>pasta
>potato
Why nobody eat PEANUTS as the main food? They taste just as good if not better, and also very nutritious.
>>
>>20918478
Extraordinarily high in fat to be a staple. All staples are between like 2% (sweet potatoes) to 8 or 10% max fat. Peanuts gotta be 40-50% fat.
Theyr're definitely eaten in quantities, but they'd never replace most other grains or staple tubers.
>>
iinm, Guinea peanuts are a staple in parts of Africa. The nuts are pressed of oil, which is used for cooking fat, the must or whatever you call the pressed, defatted shit leftover is dried and ground into flour for cooking in similar ways to other flours. The whole nuts can even be processed into milk drinks similar to soy milk. I'll have to look it up again to be sure.
While it's not related to peanut, the flavour, uses/utility and nutritional profile are very similar, iirc
>>
Wtf is this thread?
MEAT is the main food.
>>
>>20918692
Bro you need to (pea)nut up
>>
>>20918711
How about I bend you over and fuck you in the cASShew hole.
>>
File: 20241019_173044.jpg (1.08 MB, 2673x1519)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>20918478
I always do

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.