[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686166219276788.png (502 KB, 1200x1165)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
FAQ
>How do I make a comic?
https://blambot.com/pages/comic-script-basics
https://design.tutsplus.com/articles/how-to-storyboard-basic-guides-for-aspiring-artists--cms-30962
https://www.clipstudio.net/how-to-draw/archives/160963
https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/create-a-comic-how-to-plan-and-lay-out-your-comic--cms-24179

>What if I can’t draw?
https://www.clipstudio.net/how-to-draw/archives/160863
https://www.archisoup.com/architecture-line-types-and-weights
https://www.creativecomicart.com/basics-part-1.html
https://www.creativebloq.com/advice/how-to-colour-comics
https://jaejohns.com/drawing-backgrounds/

>What’s the best site to upload to?
https://www.domestika.org/en/blog/4757-6-free-websites-to-publish-your-own-comic-online
https://comicfury.com/
https://globalcomix.com/
https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/

>How do I get more people to read my comic?
https://www.thingsinsquares.com/blog/how-to-optimize-comics-for-google-search/
https://leetoo.net/how-to-promote-and-drive-traffic-to-your-webcomic/
https://html.com/blog/50-resources-start-making-a-webcomic/

>Thread Question
What makes a compelling character arc?
>>
File: Chapter_1_Page_109.png (907 KB, 1200x1800)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
New page of Valor Preclusion
>>
>>143295896
>What makes a compelling character arc?
Are there any examples of this in /hyw comics?
>>
>>143297041
I think the character arc from Uboss Dailies was done really well. And the twist that she was a statue this entire time! I think the artist and writer are an underrated genius.
>>
Updated my illustrated ebook https://docs.google.com/document/d/19DVfeUoEOh99QW54a3VqSG7eUvP3fm2G6obBayVED0U/edit?usp=drivesdk
>>
>>143297184
>illustrated ebook
Off topic. Not a comic.
>>
File: blacksuit.jpg (741 KB, 1100x1100)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
>>143297287
Shut up queer, I'm not going to bother with your babble about Homestuck, etc. go take out your frustrations on something else. Maybe a pile of waffles?

I will email industry people tho
>>
>>143297126
Bones would never say something like that. Are you people so addicted to the drama in these threads you couldn't wait a whole week to make a new thread?
>>
>>143297562
Betz makes updates?
>>
>>143297671
>I think he has given up on the failed Apocalypse Knight
I heard Pin backed out of the project and he's shopping around for another artist.
>>
>>143297949
Based Pin, I knew he had it in him. He was way too good for that terrible writing.
>>
>>143298330
>Apocalypse Knight failed
>Terriful reboot will fail
Predict the next project. I say hell reboot Apocalypse Knight already and make a new first issue.
>>
>>143297383
NTA, but people have him on their sights after he melted down twice over the "fake views/ratings" thing. Of course there's going to be carryover, and bones of course is going to spam since he spent the last thread entirely butthurt
>>
>>143298377
I don't even want to imagine how bad Betz's art style would butcher Pin's designs.
>>
BUMP
>>
Gonna bump this as well
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (242 KB, 800x657)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>143295896
I was FINALLY able to finish this new chapter, gonna have to rewrite chapter 2 but hoping I can hash it out sooner rather than later. https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/montana-sunset-the-hobo-samurai-/annnnd-theyre-off/viewer?title_no=714929&episode_no=4
>>
File: chars.png (246 KB, 1055x720)
246 KB
246 KB PNG
Starting work on a new idea and I am by no means a professional so I'm wondering what you guys think I can do to improve these characters designs

I tried messing with the colorize filter in photoshop which is what produced the alternate versions

I'm going to withhold any further info for now and see what you guys can glean from just the designs to see how effective they are
>>
File: image0.jpg (44 KB, 533x892)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
hello! i just finished some more deisgns of my characters :D
(picrel is bob)
>>
File: image0.jpg (52 KB, 513x1060)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>143300423
(picrel is steve)
>>
>>143300423
>>143300433
what does bob and steve do?
>>
File: firestarter.jpg (1.65 MB, 1100x1100)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
New panel
>>
>>143300450
they both live in a duplex, and have to keep kissing their landlord/boss/neighbor's ass in order to keep it
>>
>>143297317
>>143297184
>>143300721
this could be a comic if you just put them in boxes.
>>
>>143300770
Shut up fag
Go hang out with your kind, I'll tell them to collect you
>>
Someone posted a really fucking good multiparty series on YouTube covering digital painting, and I thought anons here might be interested:

https://youtu.be/8U_h3fw7VRc?si=BtHG964wWdCcQjB1
>>
>>143301112
I've been drawing regularly for about 3 years now, and i still suck balls because:
1. I don't draw every day (sometimes week long gaps)
2. I don't bother watching or studying videos like these becuase they bore me to sleep.
I just draw what i want and try to learn as I go, which has put me in a spot where i have some level of competency, but not any fundamentals, so everything looks kinda ok, but still sloppy and uncanny looking. Can't even say I have a "style" becuase everything is just what feels right at the time.
It's annoying because sometimes I feel like i need to go backwards and start from scratch, and feel like i should be better after the amound of years I've (technically) been drawing.

basically i wanna kms
>>
>>143300409
I'm normally inclined to prefer regular color versions, but the monochrome versions give it more of a style. Either could work though.

Also the girl is flat af
>>
I'm just trying to make a character sheet/sketch but I get stuck after drawing a circle
what do I do?
>>
File: WayfarersPage1_copy.jpg (978 KB, 2550x3300)
978 KB
978 KB JPG
Just about done with the first page, need to do some cleanup and add a few details, but I think I’m ready for o start on page 2
>>
>>143301584
Draw the rest of the owl
>>
>>143295896
Just dropped a new page and animation: https://ubossdailies.thecomicseries.com/comics/200/

Copper was having fun checking in on Tap from a secret distance using a clever disguise of a rat ear headband when suddenly she noticed two people that should not be there. Skag was the closest one to her so she grabbed her and laughed knowing she was here to steal her toy Tap from her, originally Tap was gifted to Skag from Apollo, but after Copper killed the titans she demanded the toy Tap be given to her as a reward. Skag has never let this go and Copper finds it funny.

Copper erases Skags memory like she does with Tap every 28 years and decided to give Skag a new identity, telling Skag she was not an Egyptian goddess, but a harpy witch and that her divine power was just harpy magic, and then told her that Tap was not her toy but her mortal enemy, and finally told her that she dresses like a whore always wearing a one piece black swimsuit.

Apollo who followed the Egyptian goddess Skag to this strange world, chasing his love around the cosmos despite Skag wanting nothing to do with him saw what happened to Skag. He did not know this was the old god coppers world. After seeing Skag get her mind wiped and given a new identity, Apollo begins to panic, fearing he is next or worse Copper will just kill him for trespassing in her world. He begins plotting and scheming how he can avoid a mind wipe or death and then the thought of hiding amongst these minions disguised as rat people came across his mind. And the one who works at the store he is hiding behind has a cute girlfriend named Tap, a win-win situation if you ask me, lol.

*This page was resized down to fit on 4chan AND sized way down to fit on comicfury lol
>>
>>143302014
Looks good for a 12 year old on flipaclip
>>
>>143302014
Speaking of Apollo, its no secret he was a violent ego maniac, naming himself god of almost everything and wanting to take his fathers place as king of mount Olympus, also one time he skinned a satyr alive for claiming he was better at making music than he was. Apollo didn't fuck around and he doesn't fuck around in UBOSS DAILIES either! lol

Next page and animated scene he pulls a divine butcher knife Zack and guts him, then stuffs the arm Zack turns into inside a magic pouch. Because all the rat people in this world are Coppers minions disguised as rat people to fool Tap.

Also, now that you know Apollo is Taps husband and Father of Taps child it explains why Jack has time magic, because Apollos grandfather Chronos had time magic, it runs in the family lol, also just like Apollos father Zues, Apollo can take the form of any animal to get the woman he wants. Even half animals like rat people, lizard people, bird people, etc. lol
>>
>>143302014
You don’t need to give an exhaustive summary for every page, just post it and let it speak for itself.
>>
>>143302432
I'm not making the last part up either its all in greek mythology, Apollo once turned into a dolphin to lead sailors to an island where he made a temple of himself so people would worship a proper image of him.

Zues's other son Hercules was only half god so I don't think he could turn into animals like Zues and Apollo can.

>>143302475
But I like typing lol
>>
File: file.png (681 KB, 698x696)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
I have ideas, I can do the art part just fine but I know nothing about writing though. That's my real problem.
>>
>>143302525
We know
>>
>>143302475
His ego's the biggest here, and he thinks anyone's interested in hearing about how he read a wiki article on greek mythology
>>
>>143302580
The art is certainly good, and if you don’t want to study writing there’s always collabs.
>>
Are there any "tricks" to make character drawings faster? I don't mean stuff like copypasting previous drawings or assembling from various body parts, more like styles to use.
>>
>>143302580
Post some of your ideas and goals. Maybe people will be willing to workshop them into something with you.
>>
>>143300979
Hey whoa let's watch the language there, fuckface
>>
>>143301400
>kms
you won't even be able to commit to that if you can't commit to drawing. But if you stick to your guns, double down, maybe find God, drink water everyday and do aerobics, then whichever path you choose just know I'll still be proud of you, just as long as you're live-streaming it
>>
>>143304040
Take a look at this >>143301669
This guy for years has been making money drawing this. Just draw, boy
>>
File: back to work garfield.jpg (19 KB, 228x277)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>tfw you have to go to work tommorow morning while the Betz spammer sits home all day and shitposts from his moms basement
>>
>>143304229
1. he draws way better than me
2. it ain't about the money
3. looking at my drawings makes me feel like chris chan
>>
>>143304240
Would you rather be a basement dweller or a wagecuck?
The true answer? "Whatever" but you didn't hear it from me
>>
>>143304250
>draws better than me
Then you are lost. Truly. Play by the way of the samurai
>>
>>143297317
>emails
Nobody reads your emails, you are schizophrenic
>>
>>143301400
Read comics with great and playful art (original Dragonball, One piece, Scott Pilgrim, Asterix and Obelix) and and pay attention to the art, and learn their techniques and what the artists do, and then do it yourself
>>
>>143304240
Same
Working ruins everything
>>
>>143304643
It stops you people from endlessly blabbering like maniacs, and that's the only thing that actually matters

Just like I can tell you're severely threatened by my artwork because you do your best to avoid acknowledging it and say these stupid things over and over
>>
>>143305207
It doesn’t stop anyone. I’ve never received any messages from these people you email, I don’t even know who they are; the reason I leave you alone some times is because you are clearly mentally ill and it’s fairly abusive of me to set you off, but also because you pretty firmly explode on anger when confronted. I acknowledge your artwork as terrible, you can’t even draw a whole human figure and this >>143300721 is the best work I’ve ever seen from you because it’s the very first time you’ve even begun to line up two eyes properly on a face, otherwise your work is mostly rushed scribbles. You can’t even draw a whole human body, you scribble and only draw messy faces floating around in ugly space to cover that up. You are welcome to your spirituality and individuality, but your work is terrible
>>
>>143305207
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>143305307
This is the sort of insane babble that comes from industry people venting their drama online and then you go out of your mind because so many of their emotions have to do with a random 4channer
>His standard of quality is "if it looks human"
Fuck off bitch, if I wanted to spend the rest of my life drawing furry stuff that would be my right. And my work literally revolves around Cosmic monsters, enjoy expressing your jealousy that I am getting very successful at depicting them
>>143305351
Just say nothing
Screenshotted for my next drawing break
>>
>>143305417
You are ass at depicting cosmic monsters. You can’t even draw a hand. And now you’re lying to yourself that all accurate drawing is furry art? You live in delusion, pal.
>>
>>143305438
You're fueling your masturbatory experiences by stigmatizing people with nonsense online for a sense of "screwing them over". Sending emails will make you stop thinking you can get away with it
>>
>>143302580
That kimono is on the wrong way, unless she's dead. In the latter case you should add that triangular piece of cloth on the forehead.
>>
>>143305770
I’m criticizing your bad art and terrible attitude. You sending emails will not stop that, how is it supposed to stop anything? You think spamming more emails to accounts of strangers who have blocked you has any way of coming back on me? How is that supposed to work? You’re just an unhinged bad artist making increasingly terrible excuses
>>
>>143302580
>writing
Just write what allows you to make cool drawings. You obviously can draw well, so you’re at an advantage because drawing is actually what comics are about, you don’t have to try and carry bad art with some impressive story. All you have to do is think of whatever picture you want to impress people with, based on your picture I’d imagine something about a lady widow samurai standing off against her husband’s killer in the rain, and write the easy stuff that gets you there, and pick what let’s you create the good drawings you have in mind. Already in my head (based on me inventing a story just out of your one drawing) I’m picturing her standing over her husband’s stabbed body with grim, greyish coloring, some moment where she is pretending to walk around politely but is secretly gripping a dagger as she eavesdrops on the killer, and then her standing across from him in the rain about to draw swords, him being overconfident because he doesn’t understand this is the hell of a woman scorned. Then you do your classic still of her cutting through him with a swathe of blood flying off the sword. Cool stuff
>>
>>143305917
nta but I usually tend to draw some poses or a scene first, and then I have to think of dialog to fit into it afterwards, lol.
>>
>>143306426
I’m currently three pages into a comic I have not written dialogue for yet. I have empty speech bubbles I’m just going to try to fill. I have the gist down though
>>
File: underterak (1).jpg (875 KB, 1100x1100)
875 KB
875 KB JPG
>>143305878
Now your gooning extends to fantasizing that you're wearing away my mind so I'll start making what you want. Meanwhile genius this image is exactly what I was looking to make as a teenager.

I started emailing industry people with a new barrage, you'll make up some excuse as to why you're losing motivation to attack me to feel like you're fully in control of your own actions (nobody is)
>>
>>143305417
I’m not even trying to start an argument or shit talk you, I genuinely don’t know what you’re talking about.
>>
>>143306535
Explain to me how emailing other people would make me reply to you less. Do you really think there’s some psychic link between them and me or something? I have no proof you’ve ever sent an email, you could have sent 10,000 or zero and I would never be able to tell. How exactly is any of that supposed to come back to me, is this a spiritual thing or what? Is it like you think I’ll be reprimanded by these strangers, or is it more like you’re trying to curse me and ward me off using email charms?
Also your teenage self had extremely low standards and probably the same mental problems you have now. Crazy it took you so long to achieve what was already below your age level when you dreamed of doing it
>>
>>143306467
Try writing a bit of test dialogue, and if you’re okay with it you can share it for feedback. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’d be happy to offer advice without judgement.
>>
>>143307052
Be careful talking shit about Betz he will leak your DM's in these threads to "defend himself". He did it to Bones and he will do it to Pin to.
>>
>>143304440
that's what happens when you stop drawing during your teenage years
my shit looks the same from when I was 12
>>
>>143307293
He thinks the world is in a conspiracy to deceive him into thinking he isn’t channeling God through these scribbles, and that when he spams emails to some other people about it, the people who reply to him will become afraid to respond to him. He’s also very sure the whole world is trying to make him gay, and will call anyone a groomer just because. Oh also every successful cartoon was actually his idea and the creators all stole from him, secretly design characters in their shows based after him and his cats, and that he invented Beelzebub and the use of any named demon in fiction
I shit you not
>>
>>143307321
I don’t know, man, I think Guy’s work has a sort of “outsider art” appeal, like how Louis Wain’s cats started getting more and more abstract and demonic as he lost touch with reality.
>>
>>143307404
I like the idea but his attitude is unbearable and he really does have the imaging capabilities of an extremely disabled person
>>
I thought someone like prosp or fred would of become the thread schizo, didn't know guy would step up!
>>
>>143307671
>become
Guy's been ar this long before you came along, newfag
>>
>>143307671
Prosp is semi aware and is too 'tism when it comes to his comic.
Fred is a attention whore/ schizo on purpose, that and his whole reason for being here is to bait for reactions and generally be a shitter.

Guy is perfect as a thread schizo because he replies like a idiot and is unaware that people are making for of him.
>>
>>143307293
Then ask better questions than Zoomer remarks
My work is paranormal in nature so you're being disrespectful
>>143307321
1. I'm not explaining shit, you're a queer trying to harvest sexual pleasure by violating me with unreasonable expectations.
2. I can expect you're being more talkative because my latest work is showing the fruits of a lot of My "strange decisions" like sticking hard to John K's philosophy
Laughable that you're trying to claim there are people who can draw my own inventions better though. I'm sure you can invent better human beings than God as well
>>143307398
You have the brain of a Homestuck fan
Can you acknowledge two things
1. I spent my teenage years seeking to inspire the world to be a better place
2. My best friend worked on your favorite webcomic

If not, stop speaking
>>143307404
>The exact same remark you've used fpr years
>Which is merely an insulting alternative to saying it looks psychedelic
0 imagination, so I'll continue emailing the people you get ideas from
>>143307697
Lol at this wank fantasy
>>143307671
Looks like I'm going to have to make a folder for all the screenshots for industry people from this one thread
>>143307416
I'll throw you a softball question of why you judge someone's attitude from an environment where he's being psychotically harassed

It points towards not being concerned with people who come from bad upbringings as I am concerned about, FYI
>>
File: page4.png (295 KB, 806x1000)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
We (me writer, them artist) started working on a thing a long time ago but haven't touched it in a while. This is the introduction to the main characters. What do you think of it?

(The font and placement of the text is placeholder but everything else is more or less complete.)
>>
>>143305803
didn't know that thanks
>>143305917
I was picturing more of a girl whos village gets wiped out in one of the many civil conflicts in feudal japan, she somehow escapes and now she has to learn how to survive on her own. I didn't really want her to be competent with a weapon at least not to start out because women typically weren't permitted to use one or do anything really at the time. she slowly makes her way to samurai status (onna bu-geisha)
idk your idea might be better it sounds cringe talking about it.
anyone know some resources for study on sengoku era japan besides wikipedia?
>>
>>143307773
See guys, he thinks I’m trying to rape him over the internet by saying his drawings aren’t good
>>
>>143307962
The first and last panel dialogue are a bit too wordy, I'd suggest cutting it down. By what point in the comic does this page occur?
>>
>>143307773
> I'm sure you can invent better human beings than God as well
Haha you’re no God, buddy, you’ve got religious delusions though
>>
>>143307773
Guy, as someone who subscribes to a lot of the same gnostic mysticism I suspect you do, let me try speaking your language:

Any cosmic force or entity worth considering demands humility, a quality of which you embody the exact opposite of. If you think you’re channeling divinity while acting like THIS, you’re being manipulated by an archon and absolute best.

Get over yourself, is what I’m trying to say.
>>
>>143308071
He tried declaring a fat wag on me the last time I made fun of his comic and absolutely nothing came of it so I’m not particularly concerned.
>>
>>143307773
>1. I spent my teenage years seeking to inspire the world to be a better place
That’s nice but all you do is bitch and scream, I doubt you’ve ever helped anyone
>2. My best friend worked on your favorite webcomic
Which one, Octopus Pie? What do you even think my favorite comic is? I assume you think I’m a Homestuck fan because you’ve brought it up twice on your own, but guess what? I’ve never read Homestuck. Its not even on my radar
> I'll throw you a softball question of why you judge someone's attitude from an environment where he's being psychotically harassed
This is a smart question and you’re right, you’re not in a position to act sensibly when people talk shit like this, but the shit you say is so disproportional it does reflect poorly on you. All anyone has to do is say your work isn’t a webcomic or that your art is bad, and you start saying they’re part of a conspiracy to hurt you, that they’re trying to gay rape you, that they’re trying to drive you to suicide, and you start spamming peoples’ emails about it because you wrongfully assume any anon is someone you know or working for someone you know. You’re just crazy man
>>
>>143308099
*fatwah but fat wag also weirdly works?
>>
>>143308064
You're in "acting innocent to the principal" mode
The only standard of quality for you people is ideological purity, ideology which tells you can endlessly attack people like me (as long as they're not currently throwing a lot of weight around in society)
>>143308071
You are merely exposing that your harassment is motivated by not liking the idea that human creativity is a reflection of God's act of Creation
>>143308078
The only way these people will give up is if I become a leftist and orient my creativity towards fulfilling their desires
You do not see things correctly
>>143308099
You weren't endlessly babbling like this, apparently you missed my entire goal
>>
>>143308032
Sounds like your story is pretty good. My amateur method of comic writing is to just think of a set of critical cool scenes you can do with that story. So if her village gets wiped out, you’ve already got the wide shot of her looking out at the absolute samurai carnage with her back facing the camera, and then probably a big picture of her kneeling down crying holding a bloodied loved one. Then as she investigates and enters the real world trying to become somebody, you have tons of opportunity for her to evilly look around the corner collecting information on her enemies. When she attempts to enter the samurai class, you’ve got the option of her failing to properly lift a man’s katana, or fumble with some woman’s weapon, and then later after time she boldly does carry it like a badass. I just free associate with the setting and character, and try to make up cool drawings and string them together with transitional pages. That’s just me though
>>
>>143308169
Wrong on…. Several accounts here but go on believing you’re a psychic messiah I suppose.
>>
>>143308169
>ideological purity
My only standard is cool drawings. Why do you assume I’m some type of leftist? I’m literally writing a comic right now about a medieval Christian wrestler who defeats great evil and saves people through his dedication to a high standard of technique and discipline, and how his training in fighting is a pilgrimage that intimated him with God and God’s creation. My theory here, which you might like, is that by studying the world and taking our effort seriously, and actually taking skill and technique seriously, we come to know God by becoming intimate with the act of creation. In concept I respect that you’re trying to do the same thing, becoming intimate with God and creation through the act of creation, the only problem is your work is incompetent and hellish! You deny all technique and standard, making work that doesn’t help anyone. All you’ve managed to do is draw literal space demons, extremely poorly. The other anon is right, all your claims of holiness are totally misdirected
>>
>>143308114
You queered your way away from actually answering the questions, I would have preferred for the black bars to be over all the text so I could ignore the whole comment thanks
>>143308253
I've seen this song and dance from people whining about the main character of monkey wrench for looking like Earthworm Jim and Ren, characters by two canceled artists. Except that he has multiple episodes of an Industries while I haven't even put together my next normal webcomic update.

If you actually cared about artistic principles you could have a discussion about them with me, I haven't had one in over 10 years because you people are always talking about what is acceptable to like
>cool
Yes exactly, "cool" meaning cool with Society, I don't want to be cool with Society
>>
>>143308185
one thing I've learned is that the actual story doesn't matter as much as the writing itself and the characters. I'll probably just keep it really simple and focus on making compelling characters along with cool looking scenes.
>>
>>143308315
> If you actually cared about artistic principles you could have a discussion about them with m
Perfect. So basically illustration is like a magic trick, right? You take simple lines and curves, and you create this illusion that this flat piece of paper has depth and volume. People are amazed by this trick and they tell themselves they could never do it, but that’s because they don’t know the trick behind the magic. You use these 2D lines and colors to create a 3D perspective by mapping one out, the anatomy and relative positioning of these figures against a foreground and background can create a sense of depth and motion, like something that is actually there and isn’t just a set of lines. When was the last time you attempted this? These wonky rushed one-take faces over equally sloppy scribbled of space just don’t achieve the illusion. When was the last time you followed any artistic principle? I recommend, get a feel for space and depth by looking at artists and who have succeeded at what you’re trying, and emulate them for practice until you can use their techniques to make something comfortably your own. 500 pictures of Eva Unit-01’s poorly drawn face with misaligned eyes, just doesn’t cut it and does not tell a story, nor does cheap poorly drawn copies of the homestuck trolls doing nothing. Most of your ‘comic’ is text spent clarifying what the image is even supposed to be, because people can’t really tell just by looking. You can still do a spacey ethereal nebulous work while having a sense of space and technique, you should try it
>>
File: kimonoes.png (9 KB, 670x300)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>143308032
It's just something everyone misses early on, you're not the first or last. You may have been confused by ladies' buttoning on western clothes, I was.
>>
>>143308514
Maybe she’s a vengeful spirit or has pronounced herself dead alongside her slain love, ever thought about THAT?
>>
>>143308528
>>143308536
idk why you posted this twice but i'm stealing it
>>
>>143308550
You should, it’s a great idea. I had to make a spelling correction
>>
File: PUFFERANDCLARISSA.169.png (1014 KB, 792x1224)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
Puffer saves Clarissa https://pufferandclarissa.com/
>>
>>143308588
Your art is always so pleasant and clean, even in harsh panels. I love it
>>
>>143308434
This is just queer stigmatization which through sources like Homestuck badly imitates my own critiques I did as a teenager, hence you harvesting sexual pleasure through "comeuppance", but I didn't want to make expert critiques I wanted to have friends and get my life started. Which you're currently interfering with, so I just messaged one of the artists on Octopus Pie

Actual critique doesn't tell somebody to give up on everything he's doing and make something you would want to see instead. That's an expression of envy because Homestuck wouldn't even exist without me, and it got people all excited while still being garbage

Ironic that you're just doing a bad version of me at 19 - could this be the insecurity you're expressing? I've never watched Evangelion by the way
>>
File: 1693147801584732.jpg (50 KB, 532x531)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>143307937
God forbid I defend myself when bones roping me into his spergfest constantly.
What the fuck is your problem dude? I haven't done shit here other than bite back against a fag that won't shut up about me (a guy I've asked several times over to stop trying to involve me in his drama).

You can bitch about me fueling the drama in these threads all you want but I just got here. There's no reason for me to check it more than once a day because this general has been nothing but drama for weeks now, and you're being a knob and perpetuating it even when I'm not here. I wouldn't even be typing this is (you) didn't act like a hyporcrite.
Don't act like I'm the most prolific guy here in starting drama when that's all you fags do instead of drawing. It's the same shit some schizo has a multi-post meltdown and everyone (including me) gets a serotonin boost calling him an idiot. The only difference is I answered by name.
>>
File: Chapter_2_cover-1.png (1.23 MB, 1000x1400)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
Soon.
>>
File: head thing.png (6 KB, 284x287)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>143308536
She just needs that triangular thing on the head. Japs and well-versed weeaboos will get it, everyone else might just think it's kinda cool.
>>
File: ymir thread.png (141 KB, 512x585)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>143308315
>>
File: IMG_1737.jpg (250 KB, 1710x900)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>143308604
What’s queer about saying you can achieve depth in 2D art using technique? I don’t get it. And just because you used to think about this when you were younger, doesn’t mean I stole the idea from you, it means we both got that idea and we might even agree on it.
I’m not telling you to give up, I literally gave you advice on how to improve your art by studying other artists and keeping a focus on depth and composition, to improve your work.
Meredith Gran and anyone on Octopus Pie doesn’t know who I am, I’m just some anonymous reader, so don’t expect any comeuppance of your own out of that. I would wager most artists would just look at your art and read your email and instantly tell you’re a schizophrenic or some type of hater, especially since you’re sending hate mail about strangers to them. If you want an ally on this anger though I would totally recommend you get in contact with her brother Joe Gran, he and you have some similar frustrations
I believe you when you say you haven’t seen Evangelion, I’m just saying you keep drawing faces that resemble this mech
>>
File: perish-1.jpg (1.9 MB, 1100x1100)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>143308712
It would be much more honest and direct if you said "fit in with everybody else, put some politics and fandoms in bio and adopt a group Style, and maybe people like Meredith Gran's friends will throw your new webcomic after you've killed your identity a pity retweet"

Artwork is creative expression so you're expressing mentalities of people like your favorite webcomic creators regardless, I talk with them because they have things going on in their minds besides factoring out how you can get their place in society - and part of what you're factoring is their own attitudes about things like me affecting the lives of webcomic creators associated with Homestuck, like Zack of Paranatural, and other people closely connected to Meredith Gran. That's what you're speaking

It's also fossilized since about 2013 since I stayed completely alone since they didn't respect my humanity, something you continue today. You're acting out of vengeance that I'm making my cool artwork which took disregarding whatever people like the creator of Octopus Pie wanted
>>
>>143308897
I think you would express yourself better if you worked on your drawing technique, I’ve never said anything about politics or fandoms. I think your art harms your expression because it is sloppy and lazy, how long do you work on these images anyways? 20 minutes?
I don’t know any of these webcomic creators too well, maybe you have great conversations with them, maybe they reply to you sharing posts like mine and say, ‘that guy is a crazy hater, guy, you’re doing fine and keep up the good work’, but if you’re cold emailing webcomic creators to try and get comeuppance against strangers, I’d imagine they get tired of it or just not read at all.
You’re telling me you’ve fossilized and not made an improvement since 2013 on your art? Because other webcomic artist told you to get better? So you’re in the same boat now as then, you refuse to take advice and learn because you figure it’s the death of your identity, but you’ve turned yourself into a stagnant recluse. Ah well, it is what it is
>>
>>143308897
No one’s acting out of vengeance, guy, you’re scribing malice where there is none. I can’t speak for the other anon but I literally don’t think about you at all.
>>
>>143302014
In this part of the scene you see that the original Zack was always one of Coppers minions and had no way to get Tap pregnant because he is just one of Coppers arms. In all the times Copper has wiped Taps mind clean Tap has never lost her virginity and got pregnant until Apollo took Zacks place and went all the way with Tap!

Also the entire scene for page #196 is taking forever to make, this scene where Apollo kills Zack and takes his place and the page its for wont be done until sometime later tonight, hopefully before midnight! Im about to go get something to eat right now. Its break time lol.

*This will be the only wip I post in this threads, I just wanted to show this part of the scene Im working on the most for the people who said this wasn't my plan from the very start of this series. All the rat people being coppers minions, Zack included was the idea I had from the very start of UBOSS DAILIES, and I offer this animated wip gif for clarity on that lol.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (10 KB, 236x235)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>143302014
>>143309027
If you need to explain in full text what happens in your own animation, it's a clear indication your animation failed and not even you have confidence in it telling the story itself.
You completely fail at visual storytelling, whether it's animated or in comic form.
>>
>>143308359
Nta, but that's a good approach to writing in general. People will remember characters and the challenges they face much more than general plot/ story
>>
File: 1664659754402309.gif (94 KB, 307x300)
94 KB
94 KB GIF
>>143309027
This is just terrible. I could at least see what you were getting at with the original uboss dailies and Gluzzy master, as awful as they were; but this new lore- heavy, choppily animated direction is just dogshit. It's so detached from anything recognizably entertaining- there's no interesting characterization, the story is nonsense, the animation is bad and hard to look at- what about this is supposed to draw people in?
>>
>>143309027
This looks like shit. It looks like a nine year old made it.
>>
>>143309153
This is very true. While a lot of classic sci-fi put ideas first at the expense of characters, things have developed substantially since then and these two things aren’t mutually exclusive.

Take aliens, for example. People remember the story, sure, but the vast majority of people remember the characters and their struggles and interactions. People remember more about ripley than the minutiae of xenomorph lore.
>>
File: a2435455619_65.jpg (160 KB, 700x700)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>143309358
>>143309153
>>143308359
I think it's the only real way to draw a comic. It's a primarily visual medium and what excites people the most about any comic or manga is usually a few amazing cinematic drawings that make the entire thing. It almost doesn't matter how you get there, write anything it takes to get you to that money shot. Take Kraven's Last Hunt here, the story's cool enough, but the real reason we're all reading is how cool Spiderman coming out of the grave is on the cover, and inside the comic that's what he's gonna do. And it's the climax of the story, a completely non-violent panel. You can do this dozens of times in a story, just keep hopping from amazing drawing to amazing drawing, and in my experience, that's what all the most successful comic and manga artists in the world do. In my opinion, to do anything less, is to be in the wrong field.
>>
>>143309027
>This is the guy who keeps ruining /hyw/
>>
>>143309529
An important notion to consider is that your plot should facilitate your characters, not the other way around
>>
You guys realize that Bones, Betz, Fred, et al. Are narcissists who thrive on attention, any attention, even negative, and that by shittalking them you’re just giving them more of what they want?
>>
>>143310249
Shut up Prosp
>>
>>143310260
I don’t know who that is
>>
>>143310249
Probably, I worry I’m the same way
>>
>>143310215
Oh sure, you gotta figure out all that or else it won’t work. It’s not just ‘man coming out of a grave’, it’s SPIDER MAN doing it. Makes me think about manga like Berserk, the awesome pictures are iconic but they work best because they MEAN something, you know about this guy Guts and his motivation is explained in such a way that when you get to the big drawing, it’s loaded with meaning that makes it so much more important. You can also assign meaning to different visual symbols, whether it’s just great drawn sound effects or something like One Piece’s black lightning conqueror’s Haki representing the users’ will and leadership. Or in video games like FF7 where we know green lifestream energy represents a powerful blessing from the earth.
>>
>>143310200
>>143310260
Imagine if bones spent less time obsessing over men and more time drawing.
>>
>>143310631
>He wants more bones comics
Please no.
>>
Threadly reminder that despite paying for viewbots and having over 200 verified ratings and being on the front page of comicfury, Uboss Dailies only has a 2 star rating, most of which were bumped up because bones uses sock puppet accounts to make it seem like he has a legitimate following

(not Betz btw)
>>
>>143310712
>paying for viewbots
It could just be bones clicking refresh over and over again.
>>
>>143310745
>Not really. It's gotten to a point where I won't shut up about them and obsess over them for no reason.
frfy
>>
>>143310745
>>143310778
Meant to say "ftfy." I'll go commit suicide now.
>>
>>143310821
Is that why nobody talks about him until someone says uboss sucks?
>>
>>143311168
>The creator of uboss dailies sees betz everywhere he goes
>>
>>143311234
I'm starting to think that the reason you obsess over betz is because you want him to fail after parting ways, as if to say "betz was nothing without me" and you desperately want that validation.
>>
Can we rename this to /shittalk/ general because I’m all for it if this is what it’s going to be. Who am I now, I wonder? Am I betz, am I bones? Or someone new? Who knows?
>>
Betz is having another tantrum. Add it to the iceberg.
>>
>>143311826
So are you saying these are all betz sleeper agents, or what, because I only hear about betz from you guys complaining about him. Wait, am I betz?
>>
>>143312245
I wish you could prove that
>>
File: eye.jpg (363 KB, 1100x1100)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
New panel
>>
>>143309027
I know I said no more wips after this one, but this part of the scene I am working on for page #197 turned out so funny I want to share it with the thread lol.

Imagine getting fooled by a chocolate chip cookie! lol

Zack wonders if Copper is switching things up and changing the usual script because no one ever knocks on his door after he closes his store... Zack is about to get put into permanent retirement by Appollo lol.

Saying what happens is easy, but actually animating it is going to take a while, Might not finish this entire scene before midnight like I planned.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 214x235)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>143308536
>>143308664
And the flames, do not forget the flames.
>>
>>143312697
Weak joke.
>>
>>143312616
I can feel God flowing into me
>>
>>
>>143313039
>>
>>143313039
cum humonculous!?
>>
>>
>>143313050
>>143313066
I love it already. This is a guy who knows how to cut a promo
>>
>>
>>143313050
Daaaamn sex alien pippin’ gains….
>>
>>143313083
thats all i got for now, i started it today
might continue. its got a webtoon format, but i feel webtoon wont allow me to post this. where's a good place i can post unhinged SEXOID comic shit? because i got this shit planned out
>>
>>143313083
lmfoa. The art is minimal but the spirit is there. I'm already laughing
>>
>>143313100
What art program are you working in that gets that big brush looking so good?
>>
>>143313102
when it comes to comics i dont believe in a one man dude putting in all that work just to have someone glance a sec on it and move on.
you're better off animating some shit where someone is forced to sit through a set amount of time. some shit like that.
>>143313122
procreate on the ipad, that is called the gesinki brush or something

I guess I can draw a few more pages...
>>
File: OIP.jpg (17 KB, 474x267)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>143313039
>>143313050
>>143313066
>>143313083
>>143313100
Holy shit this is pure kino!
>>
>>143313155
>on iPad
props to you man. I challenge you to keep bringing on the funny
>>
>>143313155
You’re the best of us, fuck quest anon
>>
>>143313156
its ok, i just need a place to post this. i guess ill have to make my own website or something
>>143313172
yeah all it took was like 1 or 2 compliments for me to push my eyes a little more to come up with the next 3 pages.
>>143313244
im ok
>>
>>143313382
>>
>>143313393
thus my take on the coomer was born.
this was the lamest part. just setting up the intro.
i wanna get to the action already
>>
>>143313382
Nice, do you have a pen for your iPad, and does it work well? How do you do it
>>
>>143313408
Hahaha I'm lollin. What a breath of fresh air, despite all the stinkiness of it
>>
>>143313430
yeah apple pencil. it works pretty well honestly. i got this ipad and pencil in 2017 i believe. its old, and works wonders. just need apple pencil and procreate app on the ipad.
>>143313441
i had a normal webtoon before, its decent. its simple. i kind of got bored of how cute and shit i was with it and now i just want to make some extremely retarded garbage
>>
>>143301559
bit late on this but she's kinda meant to be flat, she's one of those cardboard-built asian types

dw, my other female designs will make up for it
>>
>>
now the real fun starts
>>
>>143313733
My dude cummed his whole body flaccid, damn
>>
BUMP!
>>
>>143312697
Finished the last part of this scene. Bumping this thread from page 10 with the last part which is cool looking at full size, im going to have to size this way down after its all put together...
>>
>>143315365
>>143312697
>>143309027
>>143302014
Just dropped a new page: https://ubossdailies.thecomicseries.com/comics/201/

**That pouch Apollo is made out of the same material Coppers clothes are made out of, the only thing in existence that could hold a hundred handers severed arm which the minion Apollo just stabbed with a divine weapon is about to change back into!

*this gif was resized down to fit on 4chan!

**3 more pages and animated gifs to go and this chapter is done!

Hades shows up in the next gif to try and rescue his nephew Apollo... But it doesn't go well.
>>
File: file.png (309 KB, 1317x754)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
hard at work as per usual :)
>>
>>143315365
>This guy used the spraycan tool for blood
>>
>>143315779
I HAD TO CUT CORNERS! I know it looks bad but atleast its out there and im one step close to completing this chapter!
>>
>>143315794
There’s something to be said for taking your time, bones. You know, quality over quantity
>>
>>143315794
If you care so little for quality, why should any potential reader care to spend their time reading your comic?
>>
>>143315866
Because I have something big for the next chapter, chapter 5!

I know the first 200 pages of UBOSS DAILIES were a joke drawn bad on purpose, in the flavor of tails gets trolled and sonichu legendary world famous webcomics.

But next chapter ain't like that at all, no more jokes, now its time to get serious and for all my readers to take the story, characters, art and me the artist VERY seriously!

You'll see what I mean after you see the very first page of the next chapter!
>>
>>143315683
Saucy.
>>
>>143315904
>But next chapter ain't like that at all, no more jokes, now its time to get serious and for all my readers to take the story, characters, art and me the artist VERY seriously!
Awesome, can't wait to see how that plays out.
>>
File: 1625096393054.gif (358 KB, 220x124)
358 KB
358 KB GIF
https://voca.ro/1inEcIqns68d
>>
>>143315904
>But next chapter ain't like that at all, no more jokes, now its time to get serious
Awesome.
I can't wait for you to backpedal on this too and say it's all ironic when everyone says your comic/art sucks.
>>
>>143315904
I'm going to be polite and brief and say that nobody will ever take you and uboss seriously. You've already burned too many bridges here instead of making art gains for anyone to think you're a serious artist and nothing about uboss is even remotely interesting enough to make a serious story out of. This isn't the first time you tried to be all serious business with uboss either, and nobody was impressed back then.
>>
File: wallywood22panel1350.jpg (977 KB, 1350x1025)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
In theory, what would a comic need to do to successfully pivot from comedy into something more serious? What are some good examples, and is it worth potentially alienating the audience that was originally on board for the keks? Genuinely curious, it seems like an idea that could be done well in the right hands.
>>
>>143316535
The author needs genre awareness, and the shift must be planned. There needs to be a respect for the audience's time and investment into a series in order for the author to have faith that their audience will put up with the shift (read: do not do it as a gimmick to attract viewers). Most of all, the shift has to build off of what the comedy set up. It shouldn't be a genre rugpull, it should be a reveal that recontextualizes the comedy/lighthearted previous elements, or the lightheartedness needs to act as a cushion before shit hits the fan. It really just needs to show that there was a reason for the change to exist that actually makes the series into something greater than what was shown before.
>Examples
Archie Sonic. Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z. Negima. Bone. Madoka.
>>
>>143316648
It’s a very tricky undertaking that requires a skilled writer, which is why you usually see it limited to a single character or storyline that starts out as a joke until Things Get Serious.

It takes a lot of thought, planning, and care to pull off, which is why I would advise Bones to reconsider.
>>
>>143313066
The best
>>
File: 1000010255.jpg (267 KB, 1080x1080)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>143301400
Look listen.
You need to figure what your true passion is and stop wasting time on drawing which clearly isn’t. I spent too many years mistakenly thinking I wanted to draw comics. When I tried sculpting for the first time I knew instantly that was what I should have been doing all along, and how you’re actually supposed to feel when you’re doing something you “like.” I don’t want to do anything else. For the last few years “boring” sculpting tutorials are all I want to watch, and I don’t have to force myself to do it. Find the thing that does that for you because you have less time to figure it out than you think.
>>
Bump
>>
>>143315683
Full?
>>
File: curl.jpg (1.12 MB, 1100x1100)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
I updated a webcomic https://mspfa.com/?s=55741&p=20
I also talked about one of my thread harassers in an article
>>
>>143320148
Link the article.
>>
Bumping
>>
>>143315629
In this first part of the scene before Hades shows up, Copper has one last thing to plant in Skags mind before she lets her go, that she dresses like a whore, always wearing a black one piece swimsuit! Thats why Skag doesn't wear her normal Egyptian goddess clothes like you see here in this flash back!

after this Hades shows up to challenge Copper and stop her from killing his nephew Apollo, The reason Zeus doesn't show up because he is no match for the old god Copper, but Hades has been gathering souls for thousands of years and believes he is powerful enough to take down the hundred hander knowing he has grown more powerful than his parents the Titans at this point now after all the souls he consumed and powered up off of for countless years.

*I am aiming to complete this entire animated scene before or at midnight tonight!

I want to finish this chapter this week!!!!

but right now I need to take a break and get something to eat lol.
>>
File: peakcharacterdesign.jpg (33 KB, 530x1021)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
will you join this year, /hyw/?
>>
>>143321734
Join what?
>>
Bump
>>
>>143321734
The KLAN?
>>
>>143321660
>I want people to take me seriously as a creative writer. Wut do?
>I know, I'll use greek gods!
>>
>>143321734
Fuck no your dumbass is why we have to deal with Fred in the first place.
>>
File: 1000010260.png (201 KB, 1134x399)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>how's your webcomic?
going just fine. see you guys the first week of May
>>
>>143321660
Animating is hard, especially transformation scenes, going to take a small break to eat dinner.

skag flies away and then hades shows up. you'll see.

>>143323117
Wrong. If you paid attention its pantheosis, many pantheons, may gods from different pantheons. But main focus on Greek gods.

Take Skag for instance. Egyptian goddess.
>>
>>143323589
Damn, this looks sick.
>>
>>143324153
>Wrong. If you paid attention its pantheosis, many pantheons, may gods from different pantheons
Literally what the fuck are you saying
>>
>>143323589
Didn't Pin back out of this project?
>>
>>143324521
Alright you uneducated simpleton/underaged child.

I will take the bait and explain and I will keep it simple.

Pantheosis is the scientific description of the group of gods, a pantheon, from each religion.

Theres the greek pantheons, asian pantheons, indian, native amaerican, norse pantheon of gods, etc. Even jews have a panteon of gods re-branded as angels.

Allow me to explain the last part because the jewish pantheon goes unrecognized by scholars. It IS a pantheon because every pantheon of gods from every religion and myth has a king-alpha god, Chronos, Zeus, Odin, etc etc.

In the jewish pantheon of gods, you have the hierarchy of named angels with Metatron as the king and father of lucifer, Micheal, Rapheal, etc. Metatron is the son of Belial and Baal who would be the old gods of the jewish pantheon, demons to modern scholars only referencing them from the key of solomon. But people are retarded and dont see what's clearly spelt out in their own holy texts and myths lmfao.

in UBOSS DAILIES the pantheons of gods are simplified down to the core average animals. Norse gods are wolves, Egyptian gods are all birds, greek gods are just giant ancient humans, native american gods are reptile lizard reptilians the jewish gods are bats like Belial, ball, lillith etc, etc.
>>
>>143321734
/crab/ should be renamed to /wip/ with the amount of unfinished and lazy ass submission that get made every year, including the GM kwab! Join a real comic competition like the silent manga one that due in july and skip this shitty excuse to not work your webcomics.

https://www.manga-audition.com/kyushu-international-manga-award/
>>
>>143324889
>manga
Fuck off with this weeb shit. This is a western cartoon and comics board do you see any webcomics here that look remotely Japanese or manga like? Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>143324889
>manga
Nigger there ain't no weeb shit in here, we spiderman and steven universe up in this bitch! Fuck off back to /a/ faggot.
>>
>>143321734
The only good thing you guys did was kick Betz out.
>>
>>143324889
>STOP HAVEING FUN!
>>
>>143324153
>>143324742
True smoothbrained thinking on display. Copypasta cliche pantheons on top of a Wiki summary. Truly is worth the years of betz spam.
>>
>>143325462
Using existing religious deities wholesale without actually exploring their original religions is a lazy trope by authors who can't write original characters. You might as well just use public domain characters at that point.
>>
>>143324889
Good point, people should be working on their own comics not tossing them aside to make half assing submissions for some discord event.
>>
>>143325684
We read your comment when you typed it earlier and disagreed with you.
>>
>>143325602
Seriously, I don’t ish people would do more research than read the first paragraph of wikipedia
>>
File: 1592836719212.png (220 KB, 500x372)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>Jimmies status: rustled
>>
File: FoZtQH7XsAMyr-L.jpg (118 KB, 759x371)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>143324742
Nigga that is not what anyone is talking about. What >>143323117
Is referring to is how this sudden evoking of the Greek Gods is clearly a surface-level attempt at depth on your part. Everyone knows what a pantheon is, you single brain-cell dumbass. Plenty of stories have done the mixing and matching thing between pantheons before. Fucking Marvel comics did it 60 years ago lol.
>Pantheosis is the scientific description of the group of gods, a pantheon, from each religion.
That's not scientific. That's not what science is.
>>
File: FKT2OCaWUAAN7Dk.jpg (87 KB, 901x982)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>143324889
How about I stab you?
>>
>>143325849
The surface-level depth gets ridiculous when you think about how many religions outright contradict each other. Which psychopomps carry you away in these kinds of settings?
>>
Full skag transformation from a humanoid girl to a full blown bird! I finally got to animate a full transformation, been wanting to do this for a long time, sadly I had to cut a lot of corners to save on time because I want to get this entire scene done asap! Hades still has to show up and challenge Copper!

>>143325849
>this sudden evoking of the Greek Gods

It was literally in page 1 of UBOSS DAILIES. So I dont know what to tell you anon. Its been laced all through out the webcomic. You were just to stupid to get it lol.

UBOSS DAILIES chapter 1 "its about time" page 1: Jack, the great grandson of Chronos the greek titan god of time finds himself in the time realm. In page 1 anon... PAGE 1! lol
>>
>>143326003
>It was literally in page 1 of UBOSS DAILIES
nta, but no. You have that OC muppet girl, but no greek mysticism.
>>
File: R.gif (1.79 MB, 320x180)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>143326022
>that oc muppet girl
ANON, that the greek mythology myth! of the whole webcomic!

That is Copper the Hecatoncheires, the hundred hander, the greek old god. IN PAGE 1! She is in all the pages and she is a greek old god from greek mythology!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJ8jysSHtQ&ab_channel=MythicTales
>>
File: look_at_all_the_greek.jpg (858 KB, 1200x1600)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>143326003
>>143326003
Double checked to make sure I wasn't tripping. No Greek mythos. Just furries and OCs.
>>
>>143326062
>that's* THE greek mythology myth! of the whole webcomic!
>>
>>143326003
>UBOSS DAILIES chapter 1 "its about time" page 1: Jack, the great grandson of Chronos the greek titan god of time finds himself in the time realm. In page 1 anon... PAGE 1! lol
Where does he mention that he's the grandson of Chronos? When he introduces himself, it's as Jack or Rat Blade.
>>
>>143326041
>everyone I disagree with is betz!!!

I literally have no idea who pin is or what the project is. I just thought the art posted looked neat.
>>
>>143326041
>Pin abandoned you because you act like a fag
Proof?
>>
File: UBOSS DAILIES 11.jpg (1.17 MB, 1200x1600)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>143326067
>son of Apollo and Tap
>hundred hander greek old god from greek mythology

yeah anon... nothing there, i just pulled it all out of my ass at the last minute and it wasn't my plan from the very beginning and in all my notes and scripts.

fucking retard.
>>
>>143326062
You made a shitty character and said she's now Greek in order to pretend like this was planned. "Copper" does not exist in Greek mythology and Greek gods were never a theme with you.
>>
>>143326086
because he doesn't know his dad is apollo, Tap doesn't know either. Its a huge plot twist that doesn't happen until chapter 4! JFC!!!!
>>
File: 1000010264.gif (487 KB, 360x240)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
>>
>>143326104
>Son of Apollo and Tap
You mean Zach and Tap. His dad is Zach. You can retcon it all you want to make Zach someone else, but that's a retcon, not something you planned.
>>
>>143326107
>"Copper" does not exist in Greek mythology

see the video here: >>143326062
see the gif to because its like im talking to a brick wall here.

posting the video again since you missed it the first time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaJ8jysSHtQ&ab_channel=MythicTales
>>
File: 1698400808598463.png (241 KB, 680x763)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>143326119
The only good thing to come out of these shitty animations.
>>
>>143326119
...Holy shit...
>>
>>143326135
>im talking to a brick wall here.
That's literally how everyone in this general feels talking to you.
>>
Percy Jackson did it better
>>
File: 1713653162234159.png (695 KB, 697x884)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>143326104
Unless that stuff was actually in the page when you produced it, then no- it wasn't there from the start. It's fine to retcon, but don't try gaslighting us into thinking it was something you planned.
>>
>>143326135
I do not need to watch the video or your choppy gifs. If you had planned for this, you would have hinted that in the comic. You are retconning to try to make it seem like your comic had any depth to begin with.
>>
File: lol_this_comic.jpg (360 KB, 1200x1600)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>143326135
What part of greek mythology does this fit into?
>>
>>143326194
Homer's Odyssey.
>>
File: 5.jpg (1.6 MB, 800x2703)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>143326158
not only was it there, Copper is also in my older comics as well and she is also called a hundred hander in my older comics as well.

she became cursed to look like a puppet from jumping through time and space to much in this old webcomic of mine
>>
>>143326216
So you hold onto characters but rag on Betz for doing the same? Buddy, you outta look in the mirror sometimes. I'm convinced everything you say about him is just you projecting.
>>
>>143326216
>not only was it there,
No it isn't? Literally what are you talking about? There is nothing visually or in the dialogue to hint at this larger reveal. It seems like a total ass-pull because of it.
>Copper is also in my older comics as well and she is also called a hundred hander in my older comics as well.
That matters how?
>>
>>143326216
Nobody is arguing about you using a character. What's annoying people is that you're pretending like this was all building up to some big arc with underlying Greek themes. Look at that comic you posted dumbass. Not a single thing about that is Greek. It's a shallow namedrop of mythos everyone already knows.
>>
>>143326104
>Uboss is planned to have a big arc with several pantheons
>Uboss is a lazy comic that's supposed to intentionally be bad, so don't think too hard about the art
Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>143326236
I’m still not fully convinced Betz and Bones are different people
>>
WTF is this shit? Why am I the only person that gets grilled and put on trial like this here? I'm not responding to any more of this bullshit.

except for one thing:

>>143326236
>rag on betz
I've never done this you fucking retard. People claim this about me with no proof and run with it. Its not true and its not my problem.
>>
File: joker-arthur.gif (2.78 MB, 498x269)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB GIF
The really funny thing about bones's years of schizophrenic tantrums is that he didn't care if he drove most of the creators here onto Discord, since he thinks his comic is the only one that matters. He's done everything in his power to make the thread only usable by cynical autists that hold a grudge, and now has the bright idea to LARP as a serious writer while posting the same low quality ms paint slop he's been flooding us with for years.
Cry more that people are ragging on you dude. This is your part in the betzspamming coming back to bite you.
>>
File: 1000010265.jpg (301 KB, 2560x2560)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>143326337
>Why am I the only person that gets grilled and put on trial like this here?
>>
>>143326337
>I'm not responding to any more of this bullshit
As if you've ever responded well to any criticism
>>
>>143326369
>>143326337
>tfw bones "leaves the internet forever" for another two weeks
>>
>>143326337
>People claim
>no proof
>not my problem
>>
>>143326337
One of your go-tos for years has been to deflect into schizoing about betz and a bunch of other boogeymen anytime you can't damage control.
>>
File: 1712774025874874.jpg (84 KB, 450x600)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>143325096
Mangas are so sugoi and kawaii though. It's how I learned to draw comics, by reading this book.
>>
>>143326367
I'm not even a MAGA tard, but this image does unironically go hard
>>
>>143326337
People have been giving you constructive feedback on what’s not working in your comic and have even offered suggestions that might improve them in the past, all of which you’ve bristled at and argued with belligerently. People’s patience with that shit is worn into the ground.
>>
>>143326003
>Armpit hair
Add it to the growing list of bones barely disguised fetishes!
>>
>>143326337
Bones, shut the fuck up and read this. People are annoyed with you. You are a part of the betz schizo posting, which has made these threads unusable to most people besides you. Your comic sucks and we don't need seven paragraphs explaining every page. You have made it so that the only thing left to usethese threads for is making fun of your terrible comics.
>>
>>143326416
>You will also see Betz's new faggot artist in May.
Oh you saw that too? Yeah I can't wait.
>>
>>143326416
Isn't that Pins art Betz shared in his shillpost?
>>
>>143326416
Wait, that panel was from a betz joint? Lol, compliment rescinded. I’m
>>
File: 1425852826140.jpg (25 KB, 692x239)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>143326387
>>143326337
Why would the thread schizo be defensive about braps?
>>
>>143326448
>Bones trying to hard to run damage control he doesn't finish his post
>>
>>143326467
>trying to hard to
I'll see myself out
>>
>>143326454
>Why would the thread schizo be defensive about braps?
Holy shit haha. Bones is so fucking dense it's unreal.
>>
>Bones gets assblasted again
>GUYS TALK ABOUT BETZ
It's all so obvious.
>>
>>143326500
Shut the fuck up and get lost bones.
>>
File: 20230204_135316.png (37 KB, 544x536)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Guys, I'm starting to think Uboss will supplant Renata Tate: Goddess for Hire as the Greek Mythology comic of HYW. FACT!
>>
>>143326518
I wonder how stupid bones thinks everyone is if he keeps thinking this will fool anyone.
>>
>>143326518
Every time. Like cockwork
>>
File: 1703434423713855.jpg (42 KB, 933x830)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>143326617
>I'm not bones
>>
>>143326690
Why are you so mad lol
>>
>If I'm going down I'm taking betz with me!
>>
File: IMG_0720.jpg (9 KB, 204x244)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
It’s all so tedious
>>
>>143326916
That's what nodraws do. They crab.
>>
>>143326857
I find it funny that bones has become such a nuisance that it's managed to flip Betz's reputation.
>>
>>143326003

This is a complicated part of the scene where copper hides behind a tree to spy on Apollo and see what he is up to in her rat world she made for Tap. I might end up skipping all the story boards I have of her hand spying on apollo because I dont think it will all fit on one gif without shrinking the gif down to a tiny little gif you can barely see. I think a simple close up of coppers face with mouth flaps saying what apollo is doing will be fine because there is a huge scene with Hades I still need to cram in the completed version of this gif.

Also I as always, I do not participate in talks about betz, this gif is proof, I am way to busy working on my animation and comic. I dont have time to play with you kids and adult retards made up thread drama. But you will go out of your way to say I do because you think its funny. Have fun then I guess. Just remember I dont have shit to do with it and the proof is the countless hours I poor into my gifs and comics. I dont engage in your off topic bs about betz.
>>
>>143327734
>This gif is proof
It's one image with six very hastily drawn hands on it.
>>
>>143327759
I drew and colored the background and everything just now from scratch and by just now I mean i started a few hours ago until the last frame a few minutes ago. This shit takes a long time to make and animate.
>>
>>143327734
>>143327782
You need to start applying some actual animation techniques to the action, like squashing/ stretching, smears, proper timing- right now it all just clicks along at an even pace with no character or appeal.
>>
>>143324742
wowee, and I thought i was being subtle by giving a character the last name of 'Bellerophan'. Truly outdid me.
>>
>>143327782
It did not take you an hour to make that background.
>>
>>143327782
You had the pic a few hours ago, but you were too busy adding a few wavy lines and using the paint bucket to be here arguing?
>>
>>143326534
That’s probably because all evidence including the name indicates Renata is Roman and not Greek
>>
>>143327782
Are you seriously telling us that it took you an hour to draw two wavy lines a few times?
>>
>>143319468
I am posting updates of the wips on my twitter after it goes too spicy :^)
>>
>>143327734
Had to skip over animating Apollo shoving the minion into the magic pouch. I decided to change the next page to being fully dedicated to hades, He will still show up at the end of this scene BUT only show up. Which means page 199 and 200 are going to be combined, originally It was page #199-tap breaks mirror page #200 Copper repairs mirror and wakes Skag up before chapter 5 starts.

>>143328468
There's more to it than that. If its so easy and takes no effort lets see you make something like this. Also I am working at my own speed, just got finished making this entire part of the page 198 scene from scratch. took about an hour, thats background, color and everything. Sometimes it takes me a few hours, sometimes only one. depends on the scene and complexity of the background and whats happening in the animation i want to make.
>>
>>143328697
You said you had the earlier pic's background done an hour before you posted it, so it couldn't have been you schizoing because you were allegedly busy even though all you added were some scribbles that anyone here could do in two minutes. Now that you're actually working nobody is schizoing about betz. Do you see the problem?
>>
>>143328784
I said I started on it an hour before and just finished it. Learn how to read and stop responding to me with this retarded ass bullshit anon im busy.
>>
Webnovel question here, how many followers do I need before I set up a Patreon or talk to publishing agents?
>>
>>143328821
That page did not take you an hour. You've posted your WIPs before. We know it takes you less than ten minutes to scribble some trees over a flat rectangle and add in a few boxes.
>>
>>143328821
Stop billshitting if you don't want people on your ass.
>>
>>143328697
>>143328888
Bullshitting. Stop bullshitting... I need to go to sleep.
>>
>>143328061
>>143326534
Speaking of Renata, Terra been up to much lately?
>>
>>143328988
By doing?
>>
File: Untitled_Artwork.jpg (478 KB, 1391x1876)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>143329035
he posted this the other day. so he’s drawing gacha waifus
>>
>>143329168
AI generated?
>>
>>143329328
he streams all his drawings on discord
>>
>>143328697
Hades appears behind Copper right after she says she is going to kill Apollo.... Now all I have to do is draw Hades face looking down at her and some mouth flaps and this entire scene is done!
>>
>>143329460
noticed an animation error, after watching this back, it will be fixed, the tree turns grey for a split second. its been fixed.
>>
File: IMG_3611.gif (1.49 MB, 346x261)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
>>143329168
>tfw terra has now become a better artist than most of the thread

betz and bones btfo
>>
>>143329460
A still frame from the animation I am working on, looks cool!

*This is my original design for Hades, please do not steal!

This is how hades looks in UBOSS DAILIES! Him and copper fight next page/animation! BUT there's a huge power gap between greek god and greek old god as you will see in the next page/animation lol.
>>
>>143329725
>>143329460

Hades: "You're not going to kill my nephew, little girl. I am going to stop you, I have been collecting souls for thousands of years now! I am far more powerful than my brother Zues, my father Chronos, and all the titans you killed combined! Not to mention your not at full power, I know you dont look like that anymore, your just a puppet now, a stuffed animal, a childs play thing and soon you will be destroyed, by me, Hades, God of Mount Olympus!"
>>
>>143329725
The fuck you gonna do if someone "steals" that unoriginal design? Cry that you own the idea of a Hades with blue flaming hair? I think Disney and the Greeks beat you to the punch on that ya dumbass.
>>
>>143329887

I know this is bait, BUT!

Your grasping at straws here. I know you have nothing better to do in your life but take shots at me and belittle everything i draw and make because your pathetic and have no life outside of these threads. But this an original design I made from scratch. You can make fan art but you legally cant use my original designs if I dont give you permission to.

For example, Admiral pizza has my permission to do whatever he wants with my shark tie character because I said he could and he doesn't owe me any money from his comic sales or video games he made with shark tie in it. But if I ever tell him to stop using Shark Tie in his games and comics then he legally has to stop.

Thats how original characters work.

Learn how the law works before you respond to me again. Faggot.
>>
>>143329960
Yeah an original character that's also a real-world mythical figure with a prominent design feature made iconic by a movie you watched that used the same source material. Shut the fuck up you dunce and have some self-awareness.
>>
>>143329989
Holy shit your retarded can you do the world a favor and kys?
>>
>>143329999
Didn't you bitch about some dude who told you to kill yourself?
>>
>>143329999
Kek has blessed us with a post we must witness. When backed into a corner, the ratfag tantrums in seething rage. Praise Kek.
>>
>>143329999
What about my post is wrong? Did you invent Hades? Did you invent Hades with blue hair? No you didn't you mouthbreathing tard. Anyone here can use that design if they want and there's not a damn thing you can do. Are you going to sue someone for ripping off your donut steel that's not the original source anyway? For a comic that uses Peter Griffin and Iago in it in a non-transformative way? I know your shit looks like it's from the Deviantart recents, but that doesn't mean you need to act like a typical Sonic RP autist from there. Nobody wants your unoriginal designs anyway so stop whining.
>>
>>143330067
> For a comic that uses Peter Griffin and Iago in it in a non-transformative way?
NTA but your being dishonest here, he drew peter griffin as a rat with rat ears who turns out was an old gods minion in disguise. Bones destroyed you so hard you double posted like the dumb moronic worthless faggot you truly are: >>143330045
>>143330067
Fucking retard.
>>
>>143329873
>>143329725
>>143329460
>>143328697
>>143327734
>>143326003
>>143321660
>>143315629

Just dropped a new page: https://ubossdailies.thecomicseries.com/comics/202/

In this scene Copper finished erasing Skags mind and giving her a new identity and telling her she always dresses like a hoe in a one peace black swimsuit. Then Copper decides to spy on Apollo before kicking him out of this world she made to mess with Tap only to find out he destroyed one of her minions turning it back to one of her arms and was stuffing it in a magic pouch so he could take her minions place and date Tap and who knows what else. This pissed Copper off and she screamed she was going to kill Apollo! Which caused Hades to show up to save his nephew Apollo. Thinking he is as strong as Copper now with all the souls he consumed for thousands of years and Copper being in a weakened state.
>>
The next thing bones should drop us a suicide note.
>>
>>143330094
>he drew peter griffin as a rat with rat ears who turns out was an old gods minion in disguise
Gee, I wonder who typed this...
>>
>>143330094
Why you talking in the third person?
>>
>>143330094
>bones (you know, (you))
>destroying anyone
>>
>>143330094
I deleted the first one because it had typos before you even made this samefag. You're so goddamn desperate and petty that's all you can go for because you don't have an argument. It's totally different because Peter Griffin has rat ears? You smoothbrain mob slapping rat ears on an existing character does not transform it into a new character. Goddamn how do you look in the mirror at yourself and not realize how much of a stupid cunt you are?
>>
>wednesday morning
anons, why aren't you working on your Mangas...I mean Comics?
>>
>>143331544
I was a second ago but rn I’m on the toilet.
>>
>>143330094
You read that right, folks. If you ever want to use bones's characters just slap some animal ears on them and he'll consider it a new oc
>>
>How's your webcomic?
I took a break from my webcomic to make this smelly garbage comic.
It seemed suitable for /hyw/ so I'll just put it here
>>
>>
>>143332945
Damn, she cut
>>
Bump
>>
>>143334445
*cute
>>
>>143331912
What’s the joke?
>>
Ded thred
>>
File: IMG_0721.png (193 KB, 1583x630)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
Lol bones maybe reel back your essay length summaries if you want engagement from anyone but the pissbot.
>>
>tfw the underage homo is on

Welp rip thread
>>
>>143335297
Pic rel
>>
>>143335378
>brang
Open the schools
>>
>>143335297
>>143335378
Did you at least report that post?
>>
>>143335297
I am not Fred or underage.
>>
>>143335211
I never stopped to read how awful that dialogue was.
>>
>>143335458
It’s the dryers example of “tell, don’t show” he could have posted
>>
>>143335211
What server would still host Bones at this point?
>>
>>143335527
It’s a comic creators server completely unrelated to /hyw/, likelihood is they have no idea who he is or the bullshit he drags everywhere he goes.
>>
>>143335527
stfu Betz this is why you were kicked out of neo/hyw
>>
File: he's still here bruh.jpg (37 KB, 282x510)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>143336033
he's still in /neo/, tho.
>>
>>143336149
shut up betz
>>
>>143336033
Hey dumbass, betz came back in after you left.
>>
>>143336197
How about you shut up for once?
>>
>>143336197
>is proven wrong
>"sh-shut up"
Yeah Betz is annoying, but you're worse.
>>
>>143336259
>>143336434
>>143336474
How does Betz dick taste, Prosp?
>>
>>143336488
You'd know better than us.
>>
>>143336694
Why are you spiraling so hard?
>>
>>143336694
Why do you care?
>>
>>143336488
>>143336694
>Spamming about betz didn't work
>Better schizo about someone else!
>>
>>143326337
>>Why am I the only person that gets grilled and put on trial like this here?
>Types
>>143336033
>>143336197
>>143336488
>>143336694
>>
File: file.png (1.47 MB, 1077x1199)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
Bone is the most productive member of hyw. Me? I'm just grillin'
>>
>>143336694
Why does bones always samefag his own posts with a statement rephrased as a bitchy question?
>>
>>143336921
Saying he's productive implies he's doing anything except wanking himself off.
>>
>>143336969
He's doing an exceptionally great job of it too.
>>
>>143336977
He's doing a great job of defending his title as thread lolcow.
>>
>>143335486
It's not just that. It's redundant and unnatural. Nobody introduces their full name and family to somebody they already know and hate.
>>
>>143337030
And what is your title? anonymous.

smdhaa, NGMI fr fr no cap on god.
>>
just got finished story boarding a brand new original fight scene between copper and hades, its going to be cool looking even though i cut a lot of corners to save on time and sanity. i drew the first frame of the story board i just made, and am taking a small break now.

>>143336917

holy shit your retarded, what part about I dont engage in off topic thread drama dont you understand?

pic related, you only replied to me once, but let me guess? nice photoshop skills right? your a fucking schizo loser and an insane obsessed retard, dont reply to me again.

>>143336921
Thank you, it means a lot coming from one of the best artists in the threads. love this sketch btw.

It sucks that this thread is flooded with these losers that just want to drama post all day instead of work on their comic.

I just ignore them and keep working on my comic. its just annoying how they just make shit up about me and say im doing this and that and then try to gaslight people that its true because they say its true and they want it to be true.

but like i said, i dont care, im going to keep working on my comic no matter what.
>>
>>143337074
I think they were being facetious
>>
>>143337074
I’ve been working on my comic all day, it’s just not ready to post and unlike you I don’t want to flood the thread with wip’s
>>
>>143337074
Do you seem to think that nobody knows how to remove a (you) in ms paint? That is assuming you didn't just make this post in another session, right?

You ever stop to think that immediately responding to someone saying you're being an inflammatory fag only proves you're right here arguing in the thread right now, right? You can't be this stupid.
>>
>>143337074
What a coincidence that you just got here only a few minutes after the post you're talking about, and just so happened to be taking a break when someone was talking about all the literally whos you hate.
>>
>>143337156
>>143337180
Bitchmode bones wants to start drama but doesn't want to own it
>>
>>143336921
He produces objectively the worst comic here and he hasn’t improved one iota in 12 years.

In fact he seems pointedly hostile toward criticism and improvement.
>>
>>143337186
It's none of you're business but if info ever does get leaked or posted here by either party it would light this and the next few threads on fire and give us all a break from "anons" and Prosp riding Bones dick as hard as he does with his faggy little hate posting.
>>
>>143295896
Zipper is back, and bringing the terror!
>>
>>143337264
Nobody cares, bones. Also, can’t speak for anyone else but I’ve disliked you well before betz started posting.
>>
What was that comic called where a guy every time he tried to kill himself switched the body with the person next to him? His daughter could do that too
>>
>>143337242
12 years and he's still making comics? Hell yeah. Improvement? Or he's sticking to his own style. I simply do not care if he keeps doing his own thing, it's no issue to me. I wouldn't get mad over it. lol
>>
>>143337293
I also want to fuck all the hazbin hotel girls, good taste PMC!
>>
>>143337264
Wasn't this disproved this very thread by Betz sharing pins art for his comic?
>>
>>143337446
Show a DM or fuck off
>>
File: 1614469345832.gif (2.95 MB, 600x338)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>143337351
>Improvement? Or he's sticking to his own style.
That's such a fucking cope, you have to be Bones.
>>
>>143337351
Bones, I...
>>
>>143337343
Demon, it was great
>>
>>143337446
Cool, post proof
>>
>>143337494
thanks buddy
>>
Imagine being so triggered you need to post the picture of a complete stranger as a "gotcha." (You)'ve lost the plot, mate.
>>
>>143337488
I don’t think she cares
>>
File: file.png (509 KB, 1103x1114)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
I hit the halfway point with my comic. Making good progress. Hopefully I get to start making the lineart by the end of the month.

>>143337481
>>143337478
:^)
>>
>>143337457
>>143337497
I'm not a DM leaking faggot. Ask Betz and Pin yourself, they will confirm.
>>
>>143337529
The problem is that there are so many webcomics with “demon” in the name that it’s a bitch to search for
>>
So what's the ban length for doxxing/ off-topic? Would be interesting if Bones went from posting several wip's a day to a sudden vacation after the last few posts got wiped.
>>
>>143337622
>I'm not a DM leaking faggot
No you're just a bullshitting faggot instead.
>>
>>143337622
I'm in discords with both, and they're both still posting in regards to their work on it. Not sure why you'd lie on the internet like that.
>>
>>143337622
>Im an alt and trying to lay low
or
>Im full of shit, coping and seething hoping you wont notice
Nigger faggot
>>
>>143337351
His style is unappealing, but the real issue is that his writing is peak cringe and he floods the thread with 1000 word summaries every time he sharts out another page.
>>
>>143337686
>the real issue is that his writing is peak cringe and he floods the thread with 1000 word summaries every time he sharts out another page.
This. There have been bad artists who ended up making beloved work, but Bones doesn't care for the audience and lacks very basic storytelling skills. His art could be negligible if he was telling a story people cared about, but he isn't and doesn't seem interested in improving.
>>
oh... k... im just going to leave... This ain't the same neo /hyw/ it used to be back in the day, everyone is so god damn serious and cant lighten up the fuck up. Lots of bullies in here to, and not in the fun joking with each other shitposting kind a way, just straight up mean and rude like bird and gloomy. fucken' weman, am i right guys? lol. <:pepehonk:813936081098768414> dont worry, i'll make a grand exit and post my pepe cave gif for your gay little meme archive thingy. w/e lol, and to all my bullies on here that hate me for no reason other than i post to much?(fucking weird btw), i dont feel the same way towards you people. i wish you the best successes in your journey through life as an artist. also to everyone i sent a dm to in this discord i was very careful about what i said to all of you people, and everything i said to you in private i would 100% say here in public, so leak my dm's i dont give a fuck lol. it is what it is. Watch me as I walk away, leave today, release the pain
As she shoots that bullet through my brain
This will be our last goodbye
There'll be no more tears in her eyes
>>
>>143337686
A little spammy sure, but at least it's on-topic. Better then the stupid drama schizo shit that takes up the board that buries everything else.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-cave.gif (3.39 MB, 498x498)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB GIF
>>143337735
https://voca.ro/1inEcIqns68d
>>
>>143337638
It's around 3 days, but that faggot will just use something like mobile posting if he's not already. Phoneposting also comes with the benefit of not showing (you)s when he gets on desktop.
>>
>>143337800
Let’s not pretend that Bones has no role in the off topic schizo spam
>>
>>143337850
Something like 20 posts got deleted, because the thread was over 400 not long ago. Whoever got cleared out must be seething right now lol.
>>
>>143337735
Post your private seethe comic on your way out please. Go out with a bang.
>>
>>143337866
Bones is one of the main people behind it.
>>
File: 20240412_151420.png (310 KB, 800x1280)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>143337886
Honestly, it's gold
>>
File: 1712962912537547m.jpg (139 KB, 640x1024)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
File: 1712952656022.jpg (574 KB, 800x1280)
574 KB
574 KB JPG
>>
>>143337936
>>143337962
>>143337998
Mega based
>>
>>143337998
Is the last panel bones admitting he's roadie? Where is the page where bones drew the femanons as fat and ugly?
>>
Freds vs bones. Who is better
>>
>>143338094
No one has understood women less since coldfusion
>>
>>143338062
I thought that was an edit.
>>
>>143338117
Betz-bones-Fred-prosp
The new 4 horsemen of hyw lolcows
>>
>>143338170
Nice to know bones was spamming that meme.
>>
File: imjustaschizo.png (76 KB, 650x493)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>143338170
I will draw this in the style of rome falling.

Saw that betz pic and i lost my no fap streak btw, semen oozed out of my 1.3 inch cock as soon ad i saw BETZY great face, its better than lord gaylnes btw. How can bones spic keep up???
>>
Hey bones, if you want people to stop thinking you're one of the schizos, stop going off about betz and prosp whenever you get butthurt. After the fifth time in the same thread it starts to get too obvious.
>>
>>143338407
I'm not bones. I hate all 4 of these tardspergs, including bones.
>>
>>143334509
>whats the joke?
Its more of a philosophical comic about the nature of garbage. Not every comic has to be a gag comic.
>>
man shut up.
>>
>>143338547
Go ahead and say what you specifically hate about each of them, not bones.
>>
>>143338646
>Betz- a samefagging psycho- destroyed the thread's and destroyed every event he participated in. Gets in multi-year feuds with other anons that shit up the threads. He is the godfather of the new generation of retard spergs who have come here. His desperation to force Terriful on us is pathetic and annoying.
>Fred-underage pedo troll fag, but at the same time he only came to these threads to follow and troll Betz, who for some reason is in an e-feud with an underage going on 2+ years now
>prosp- not as bad as the others yet but when he tards out he shows the potential to eclipse even Betz and bones
>bones- shits up the thread with WIPs and spergouts. His fetish with rat feet, braps and sharts is disgusting. His art is terrible, possibly the worst of the 4 horsemen.

That about sums it up.
>>
The great bones tantrum continues
>>
The great Betz tantrum is still ongoing and has merged with the great bones tantrum
>>
>>143332945
How do you puncture an artery with a blunt object?
>>
>>143337074
remember the time renata battled hades? Yeah, everyone else does too
>>
File: vegabond panelz 4.png (425 KB, 540x766)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
In the most recent updates VEGABOND, Hyla obtains some sick new threads! Just don't ask where she got them from, or what that gunk all over the boots and gloves is...

Check it out at VegabondNexus.com !
>>
>>143338776
Ah, thr third schizo. Pleasure seeing you.
>>
>>143338958
Why do you call me a schizo for hating lolcow faggots? This anon asked me to explain my reasoning, so I did.
>>143338646
>>
>>143339076
I don’t think you understand what a “lolcow” is.
A lolcow is specifically someone so exceptional that they can be provoked, or “milked” for consistent humor because they never learn from their mistakes.
Chris Chan always freaked out, he could he consistently milked.
DSP always goes on his rants, he can be consistently milked

None of these idiots are funny, and none of them can be milked because they force their retardation on everything to try and get attention
>>
>>143339076
I'm calling you a schizo because you're one of the schizos who made this general into How's Your Betz
>>
>>143339149
It's easy to milk and trigger Betz, prosp and bones sperg tantrums. I can't say the same about Fred because he's an underage so I ignore all his posts, but perhaps it's more fair to call him a troll than a lolcow. Betz and bones are both massive milky lolcows who are easy to trigger tantrums out of. Prosp is a lolcow in training, but clearly going down the milky path the more he posts and spergs.
>>
>>143339325
That wasn't me. Betz did that all by himself.
>>
>>143339330
Look out fellas, we have a wannabe Kiwi Farmer here.
>>
>>143338956
Oh hey, good to see you’re still making comics.
>>
>>143339330
>>143339345
It's astounding that with all of your awareness of what a sperg is, you never stop to realize the obsessed nigger that sees his mancrush everywhere qualifies.
>>
>>143337638
Unless he's >>143339330 he has been quiet.
>>
>>143339355
>>143339376
>>143339429
Samefag
>>
>>143339515
More than one person thinks you're retarded schizo.
>>
>>143339515
Say the line schizo!
>>
I’m starting to think this place might not be conducive for to constructive feedback or talking shopping
>>
New Platinum Point dropped. Read it here:
https://comicfury.com/read/platinumpoint/comics/2053527

>Bones has convinced the other schizos to obsess over me.
Lol. lmao even. I haven't even posted at all today (busy with a move) and ratfag can't help make what he's doing apparent.

I hope annoying everyone in the thread was worth your company of no-draws.
>>
>>143339899
*can't help but
>>
>>143339713
It sucks that a thread which actually produced some great works has been basically ground down to nothing now. I follow alot of great artists from these threads, and most of them don't bother posting here anymore. Leave it to the least talented posters to ruin it for everyone else.
>>
>>143339713
I blame all the gay discord servers
>>
>>143339899
Is comic fury good hosting platform? A lot of the metrics I've seen people post here seem...lackluster.
>>
>>143339957
You can thank Betz for that.
>>
>>143340055
It's not as big as webtoons/tapas, but it allows for nudity/sex an won't deliberately tank your comic if it has it.
>>
>>143340097
Bones was shitting up the threads well before betz ever got here.
>>
>>143340119
Betz has done more damage than bones could ever home to do.
>>
>>143340105
Is violence/gore allowed on tapas and webtoons?
>>
>>143340134
There both equally responsible. The fact that they're both narcissistic sociopaths who can't let go of a grudge has created an unstoppable force/immovable object situation.
>>
>>143340097
I can thank one-track-mind faggots like yourself for shitting the place up instead of simply posting your work and ignoring what you don't like.
>>
>>143340097
This unironically.
>>143340119
Bones at his peak does not come close to peak Betz. I still can't believe they actually collaborated at one point, just like Betz collaborated with the pedophile coldfusion.
>>
>>143340134
>home
Of course you're a phoneposter
>>
>>143340157
I can't remember since I abandoned both, but one of them doesn't allow anything except some blood. Both hosts mostly cater to their app, so if your comic is mature it won't be listed in the usual vectors. I think it's Webtoons doesn't allow shit, and Tapas will flag, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>143340198
Bones isn't so bad. I can appreciate bones. Betz however, he's such a faggot I hope he loses every non sock puppet subscriber and is forced to flip burgers for the rest of his life.
>>
>>143340235
Gotta dodge those bans somehow
>>
>>143340237
Fug, the violence even in the first post-prologue chapter is pretty graphic. Not planning to include nudity, though.
>>
>>143340240
I don't know if betz does most of his shitmongering on discord or what, but he's at least been less visible in the thread proper than bones.
>>
None of you are looking for a writer by any chance, are you? Haha...
>>
>>143340295
Hi Betz. No one wants to read your barebones capeshit humor trope infested and overall dull and bland slop. You already lost a good artist, you might as well quit.
>>
>>143340295
/nodraws/ need to learn. When it comes to comics, they're basically ideas guys.
>>
>>143340314
Not that guy Anon, just a writer.
>>
File: 1000010219.png (753 KB, 1080x1369)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
A reminder that when you're talking in this thread and it becomes a spergfest, this is who's behind it.
>>
>>143340333
Hah. We'll see who is just an "ideas guy" at the end of the day. I'll dominate the net with fiverr commissions instead of the flakes that are artists.

Maybe I'll even learn how to draw too, out of spite. Andrew Hussie ass motherfucker
>>
>>143340355
Based and accurate.
>>143340314
Why is he LARPing about Pin still working with him? This is like the time he LARPed about his non-existent tiktok following, and the time he tried to pretend he wasn't the writer of Apocalypse Knight.
>>
>>143340344
Can you post some examples of your writing?
>>
>>143340355
Who's the one on the right
>>
>>143340376
Sure, I'll share chapter one of my schizo Twins Peak inspired mystery. Ignore the fantasy story I have, it's probably too weeaboo for you

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/79308/iris/chapter/1464334/blue-1
>>
>>143340368
Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>143340368
>Maybe I'll even learn how to draw too, out of spite
Unironically the best thing you can do. Writer/ artist duos are always massively carried by the artist
>>
>>143340436
Whatever happened to Capeworld, anyway?
>>
>>143340436
Except Betz who can do neither.
>>
>>143340472
I hope he quits soon.
>>
>>143340472
Nobody brought up betz or bones, fuck off
>>
>>143340485
We all hope that anon. Unfortunately, he's too dense to understand that he's not wanted here.
>>
>>143340491
He's too retarded to realize his compulsive reactionposting is what's ruined the thread, not necessarily Betz or Bones posting.
>>
>>143340521
I think he knows he's hated, but he somehow deluded himself in to thinking it's only a few anons doing all the hating. His ego can't accept that he's universally despised.
>>
>>143340562
I think it's funny that he still doesn't know that the only reason he was allowed back into neo-hyw was that Roadie wanted a new lolcow after bones left.
>>
>>143340618
He genuinely thinks they're his friends.
>>
>>143340436
Terra and Krump are a perfect team imo. Banished Flame is proof Krump needs a writer
>>
JESUS CHRIST NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR HATFIELD VS. MCCOY BULLSHIT
>>
File: Hades vs Copper wip 2b.gif (2.22 MB, 1200x800)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB GIF
>>143330210

Progress is slow, but 2 parts of the page 199 scene are done. Mouth flaps will be added later, I am moving on to the more complicated things to animate in this scene now.

*Context: Hades removes Coppers disguise using his divine soul fire blast. Copper has indeed been cursed with a puppet form, she is essentially a stuffed animal. But she doesn't seem worried about this fight at all, it looks like she finds it funny even... lol
>>
>>143340788
>Terra
You mean the creator that Betz tried for two years to have him kill himself and swatted him on New Year's Day?
>>
File: 234534rrfff.gif (1.06 MB, 498x278)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>143340824
Your version of Hades is super saiyan blue?
>>
>>143340844
Like I said, Betz deserves all the hate coming his way+more. He earned it with his psychotic behavior.
>>
>>143340788
What was banished flame?
>>
>>143340824
Hades was a good guy in the myths. I hope you aren't depicting him as a villain. Rapist Zeus is the true bad guy in the Greek pantheon.
>>
>>143340824
Please, please, please study the 12 principles of animation if you're going to try to animate your comic.
>>
>>143340844
That's honestly not Betz style to be honest, it sounds more like Prosp style of posting and tactics. It is VERY easy to get Betz and Prosp confused with each other and I have yet to see proof they are two different people. I think Betz created the Prosp persona to sneak back into neo /hyw/ I mean its funny how Betz and Prosp always seem to have the same enemies and jerk each other off all the time.
>>
>>143339330
>>143339345
>>143339515
>>143340097
>>143340134
>>143340225
>>143340240
Man shut up.
>>
>>143340903
Addendum: or at least take the time to add inbetweens.
>>
>>143340618
>>143340697
Quick question samefag, what in this thread has he done to warrant this level of spergout
>inb4 Betz
Yawn. Get new material
>>
File: IMG_6902.jpg (946 KB, 915x1366)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>143340886
Krump’s solo comic tapas.io/series/BanishedFlameSaga/info
>>
>>143340909
You’re ignoring years of drama
>>
>>143340893
He was a villain in Disney's Hercules, so of course dumbfuck is going to make him a villain here.
>>
>>143341039
This was OK, the writing was fine. Personally, I think comics like Roofgirl and Tad Danger go to show that the most important element in a comic is *soul.* That seems harder to achieve in a writer/ artist duo, as splitting up the work turns it into more of an operation, potentially denying a comic of those improvisational moments of personality and chaos.
But that's just a theory...
>>
Isn't it weird how after this thread becomes one or two niggers going back and forth with the same train of thought, Bones comes back?
>>
>>143341094
No no, you see it's very deep and well- planned. You wouldn't understand it because you aren't a genius like Bones.
>>
>>143340903
Bones would rather schizo all day about betz and prosp than work on his art. Then he wonders why people hate him.
>>
>>143341098
Generally agree with this, as a lot of the vision is probably lost in translation between writer/artist. The problem a lot of the time, though, is that writing and art are two separate skill sets that need to be developed simultaneously, and not everyone has the time/commitment to do that.
>>
>>143341147
I don't think there's a single person left who's willing to afford him even an ounce of sympathy or view his work as charming after all the shit he's done in this thread. He's had, what, three obsession meltdowns after people said he sucks? The genuine best he can hope for is fred and the other schizo, and even then that's not really a group worth associating with.
>>
>>143334445
Thanks!

>>143338927
That's how hard she swung, also the bat got nails
>>
>>143340909
It's 100% Betz's style. Why even run damage control for the faggot if you aren't Betz yourself?
>>
>>143341204
>He's had, what, three obsession meltdowns after people said he sucks?
That only happened in your head. Can you prove this other than pointing at a random anon and saying "that's Bones!" Because I said its Bones! Because that's what I think and that's what I want it to be!

God damn (you) are the most retarded faggot on the internet. PLEASE kys.
>>
>>143341303
Prosp is betz. He told me on Discord.
>>
>>143341098
>>143341152
That’s not how Terra and Krump work though. He’s shown his scripts and said multiple times how he gives Krump freedom. There’s a lot of soul to their collaboration
>>
>>143341326
>Inb4 Y,YOUR BONES TO!
kys.

>>143341329
I believe this. 100%!
>>
File: 1662480550163438.jpg (149 KB, 1024x566)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>143341152
>writing and art are two separate skill sets that need to be developed simultaneously, and not everyone has the time/commitment to do that.
A reasonable and fair assessment. As much as I prefer single- author works, I'll admit most of them can be categorized into either leaning towards better art or better writing, and rarely hits both in a perfect balance.
>>
>>143341326
1) The schizo meltdowns always happen when you get criticize
2) You started going after prosp after he got into a slapfight with you
3) You're terrible at samefagging and got caught doing it several times
4) You have the same small-dick tone when you betzpost and when you blogpost
5) The betzposting started after you got fired
What do I win?
>>
>>143341329
I don't believe that for a second, their art is completely different. Betz is psychotic and autistic but he's not schizo enough to create an alt personality larp complete with a different art and writing style.
>>
>>143341386
You win the schizo award of the year if you think any of that is true.
>you
You think I'm bones?
kys.
>>
>>143341418
Not really the art styles are very close to each other.
>>
>>143341438
Prosp draws exceptional retard tier crayon drawings. Betz's artstyle is slightly better and more akin to an autistic version of Seth McFarlane cartoons. Betz is not skilled enough to hide his artstyle. Any evidence that makes you think Betz and prosp are the same anon?
>>
>>143341555
It's a forced meme on the part of the shitposter. He tried it before, implying bones and roadie were the same person. It comes off as a newfag trying to fit in by namedropping.
>>
>>143341423
>kys
Wow bones, not having an argument is one thing, but is this your latest autistic fix? Just telling everyone to kill themselves? >>143329999
>>
>>143341632
More like it's bones trying to bitch about everyone he hates. This wasn't the first time he tried that either.
>>
WOW great comics guys. You hit bump limit by non stop drama posting about shit no one cares about. Work on your fucking comics or GTFO!
>>
About how tight or loose do you think Prosp's asshole is? He has a lot of faggot energy so im pretty sure its fucking GAPING!
>>
>>143341703
He comes across more as a constantly bullied sperg virgin to me imo
>>
>>143341703
Prosp is underage! Your going to jail faggot!
>>
>>143341774
No Prosp is Betz, pay attention anon.
>>
>>143341670
It's never changing. The best artists are gone, and the remainders are all petty faggots who get a kick out of anonymously insulting each other on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>143341774
Prosp is underage because she tells people to kill themselves.
But bones is okay telling everyone to kill themselves because... shut up.
>>
>>143341703
What is it with bones and men's asses?
>>
>>143342010
>Why does the guy with a scat fetish who doesn't talk to women think about asses?
Big think question anon.
>>
>>143341977
Prosp is a guy. And Betz has a two year history of telling Terra to kill himself and swatting him on New Years Day.
>>
>>143342079
Proof?
>>
>>143341337
Not saying there are no good teams (most professional comics work this way, after all), just that a medium like webcomics has a much lower chance of a separate writer and artist striking the right vibe
>>
>>143341670
The /ic/ threads are better, if a little slow

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.