[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: not all humans.png (751 KB, 1907x886)
751 KB
751 KB PNG
damn he really went not all humans didn't he
>>
>>143330766
People might hate you mutants a lot less if you stopped acting like everyone hates you.
>>
File: forgive.jpg (2.3 MB, 3840x2160)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>143330807
lol nope
>>
File: 1bvskn4842k61.jpg (309 KB, 1054x1600)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>143330807
Where were the Avengers during Genosha then?
>>
>>143330825
Probably fighting Kang or Ultron.
>>
File: fish hook.png (23 KB, 500x443)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>143330807
>i would totally be on your side if you were nicer about it
okay centrist
>>
>>143330836
love how the x-men have to help other heroes fight their villains but the moment they ask for help its like oops sorry i don't get involved in politics
>>
>>143330847
When have the X-men ever helped anyone. Even their own villains are a result of their own problems
>>
>>143330807
>Regular humans assume all mutants are evil because they act as if all humans are evil
>Mutants assume all humans are evil because they act as if all mutants are evil
Telling only one group they should cut it out is precisely the problem. There are bad and good, smart and retards, powerful and weak, people in all groups. The only thing we can try to teach people is that they should start to see others as individuals, not as "one of them" or even "one of my"
>>
Mutants have an insatiable addiction to soap opera melodrama drama, it's why they're always hooking up and then breaking up with each other. They just aren't happy unless they've got something to angst about.
>>
File: master mold.jpg (56 KB, 794x595)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>143330766
>SEE? Captain America gets it. He's not a goddamn idiot.
>>
>>143330876
all marvel heroes are like this its why they are interesting its why so many people were seething about paul and one more day
>>
>>143330862
secret wars
civil war
the comic infinity war
they always helps because they are popular nice try though
>>
>>143330847
You're confused, it's the other way around, the X-Men don't help anyone unless it directly affects them.
How many times has Spiderman helped these idiots and they don't even bother to answer the phone?
>>
>>143330889
The X-men take it to a whole different level.
>>
>>143330897
No, they only help when the problem affects them.
>>
>>143330889
But the mutants are the worst culprits. "Oh no, I have the mutant power of literally murdering everyone I touch, I can never be in a relationship, abloo bloo bloo poor meeeeeeeeeee!" BITCH THERE IS POWER DAMPENING TECH, PUT THAT IN A BRACELET AND SHUT UP. "Waaaaaah, I'm a freak because I can control the weather, woe is me and my supermodel looks!" YOU WANT TO TRADE WITH THE GUY WITH SEVEN TESTICLES ON HIS FACE AND LASERS SHOOTING OUT OF HIS ASS? NO? THEN SHUT UP. "Durr, why everybody think me bad guy?" BECAUSE YOU CALLED YOUR GROUP THE FUCKING BROTHERHOOD OF EVIL MUTANTS, MORON.
>>
Realistically Cap would justifiably hate niggers, minorities, mutants and other degenerates who have contributed to the ruiniation of the country he fights for.
>>
>>143330917
admit every hero does
but no the xmen are totally different this is why she took the kids harold
>>
File: latinxx.jpg (44 KB, 750x416)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>143330924
>>
File: Tijuana's sleep.png (321 KB, 1920x1080)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>143330964
Remember, Rogue was raped in Mexico
>>
>>143330924
Don't forget women
>>
A reminder that supremacy of a minority will eventually shift into the supremacy of a majority.
To fix an issue by radically undermining all structures rather than a slow eventual change of mutual aid and trust is the damnation of many civilizations.
>>
>>143331070
please keep that same energy in 2099 when mutants are in charge and humans are begging them for help against their new skrull and kree and shiar and in humans neighbors
>>
>>143331091
If we go off the idea that the oppressed needs to rise up and take back the power then it will lead to a never ending power dynamic switch of human and mutant rule.
>>
>>143331105
the idea that the oppressed need to stay oppressed when they shouldn't have to because of a theoretical boogeyman is idiotic and wouldn't come to term if society met all the basic needs of everyone not full blown communism but at least scandinavian style of government where every has what they need
>>
>>143331173
My argumentation isn't the oppressed need to stat oppressed, fuck no, I just hate supremacist rhetoric that will eventually just end up switching roles rather than coming to mutual understanding. It's easier said than done, but to flip the script to me isn't the best way forward because the script eventually flips back, then flips back again and so on and so forth.
>>
>>143330766
Plz don't put spoilers in the op next time.
>>
>>143331186
Shit's been out for over thirty minutes, it's your own fault faggot
>>
>>143331183
thats a very defeatist mindset don't try anything because nothing good will ever happen keep the status quo because this new status quo might be just as bad
>>
>>143330862
>>143330836
Beast, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and sometimes Wolverine have all been on avengers

>>143330902
yeah i guess that's why the avengers (including wolverine) were ready to kill the phoenix five when they were solving problems

i guess it's the mutants fault that they aren't offered jobs by the avengers and s.h.i.e.l.d.

i guess we should forget about that one time the avengers came to kidnap hope and take her away from the people with the most experience dealing with phoenix
>>
>>143331266
Nigger are you intentionally misconstruing my argument? I am not saying don't do anything new, because if a system is flawed it is up to people to point out those flaws and work them out, I am saying don't expect your end goal of "Become the supremacists" to work since all it does is change hands rather than address underlying problems ie. the differences between these groups and ways that they can live side by side.
>>
>>143330924
"Your" Captain America would but not Steve Rogers.
>>
>>143331277
>were ready to kill the phoenix five when they were solving problems
Yeah like sealing the earth's faults.
>>
>>143331285
You're right, but the main problem is that there will always be a status quo to return to, so when you have a character advocating for a more reasonable way of addressing problems, they always look incompetent since they can never achieve long term meaningful changes this way.
>>
>>143331285
your assuming that a group of people acquiring equal rights will automatically make them oppressors absolute hogwash and a flimsy argument for not being egalitarian its entire structures that cause inequality and those must be replaced with a more equal vision for those who need it not those who demand they need to be more kind to the people refusing the equality
>>
>>143331356
Said group of people's response to inequality is violence and have a tendency to call themselves HOMO SUPERIOR and THE FUTURE EVOLUTION while HARBORING CRIMINALS.
>>
>>143330924
and thank you for reminding everyone usagent exists
>>
File: spidey and wolvey.jpg (516 KB, 1600x900)
516 KB
516 KB JPG
>>143330898
they are literally best friends how about you out down the ultimate universe and read the mainline universe
>>
>>143331363
if human courts will treat them as animals then its up to them to pass due process on their own kind in a more impartial system than a group of people that hate them and will automatically call them guilty
>>
File: neanderthal.jpg (64 KB, 1200x630)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>143331363
1 self defense isn't violence
2 how do you think these people felt about homo sapiens
>>
>>143330897
Before Secret Empire the Mutants knew about Caps Heel turn before anyone else and decided to let it happen because they to rule California (which in of itself was a hellhole because they let mutants do to the humans living there what humans had done to them)
>>
>>143331520
its not mutants job to wipe the avengers ass if they wont lift a finger to save them
>>
>>143331471
Horny, apparently, because they interbred with them.
>>
File: confused.png (21 KB, 512x512)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>X-men when expected to be held to a higher moral standard and act like paragons and super heroes
>>
>>143331561
It always strikes me as odd the whole mutant supremacy thing when they are generally born from human parents and such. Surely you would care for your family more than random muties but apparently this is not the case
>>
>>143330821
>dude continue a cycle of oppression
>>
>>143331570
I don't really keep up to date with all the x men lore but they really are just all humans. "Homo Superior" is a meme, it doesn't even make sense. They aren't a separate species, they are just a bunch of humans who have random and arbitrary mutations. A single mutation isn't enough to distinguish and entire species, otherwise people born with heterochromia or some other mutation along those lines wouldn't count as humans, which is ridiculous. And I think that was supposed to be the point at first, That it was the brotherhood of evil mutants who believed themselves to be the next step in evolution as a separate species despite being a collection of inconsistent mutations and they were delusional for thinking this way.
>>
>>143331582
>dude forgive people literally trying to kill you
>>
It's a shame the Unity Squad didn't make it past the Krakoa era, it shut up the Avengers vs X men can of worms House of M opened for a bit
>>
>>143330766
I honestly think this is the absolutely most correct perspective. It is a tragedy for all to feel its loss, they were people.

He sees them as humans who are mutants. Calling it a mutant tragedy, making that distinction eliminates their designation as people.

Charles dream was flawed by its premise in which it distinguishes mutants and people for cohabitation. You wouldn't use that word if you thought they were the same species.

The homo superior label is also unworkable. Mutants can be so distinct from each other they can hardly be grouped in common biological families. They are mutants or home superior due to their DNA, that's the common ground, the fundation that links them? No. That's the human DNA which can mutate.
>>
>>143330863
Except that's not how it goes at all. it's more like:

>Regular humans assume all mutants are evil because twats like Magneto gather up big gangs and proudly proclaim "we are mutants and we are going to murder all humans unless you kneel before us" and then instead of kicking Magneto's ass like they used to, the rest of mutantkind invites him to hold a leadership position on Orgy Island
>Mutants assume all humans are evil because in response to the above, humans build death robots to protect them from the guy saying he and his army of mutants are going to conquer mankind

>The only thing we can try to teach people is that they should start to see others as individuals, not as "one of them" or even "one of my"
Saying things like that is liable to get you lynched in today's modern society. Good luck.
>>
>>143331266
>We should try another method, this one isn't working.
>STOP BEING A DEFEATEST
You are retarded.
>>
>>143330825
> mutant on mutant crime
> HURRR WHERE WERE YOU STARK

many such cases
>>
>>143331961
>humans have never done anything evil until mutants appeared
>humans also never heard of professor xavior, a total pacifist who risks his own and that of his comrades lives to protect humans(innocent and anti-mutant humans alike)
sure hitler, keep telling yourself that

so what is your solution? Telling mutants to cut it out, even though 50% of them never cut it in the first place and the other 50% telling you that they won't stop until you stop? Yeah, I'm SURE that is the solution to the problem

>Only wanting to stop Magneto and his comrades to stop evil and only wanting corrupt politicians that are racist towards mutants to stop being evil is bad because....you're too optimistic that the good mutants who never done harm will never start evil
>>
>>143332083
>so what is your solution?

Round up all the assholes on the Krakoa council and execute them, with the possible exception of Kurt. Without those cunts fucking things up for everyone else, mutantkind will sort itself out.
>>
>>143331961
Except that doesn't work because remember, even things in TAS was kick started by Night of the Sentinels. Magneto didn't make any moves until that happened.

So in Universe before Muties had even DONE anything the government was making giant killer robots to hunt them...which is now going to have all been manipulated by Nimrod/Bastion to ensure the creation of the Sentinels.

Sentinels exist because Humans fear mutants. Sentinels supplant both Humans and Mutants by creating a closed time loop for their creation
>>
>>143330825
And people asks why Tony and Emma aren't made for each other, because Tony would be the first to mention where were the X-men when Dark Reign and Osborne took over.
>>
I dont remember a single time the X Men helped Spiderman willingly when he was in trouble but Spiderman helped them a lot.

I do remember The Avengers and Cap helping Spiderman a shitload of times even when Spiderman tell them not to
>>
>>143330825
>Where were the Avengers during Genosha then?
I mean aside from Thor how the fuck do you expect them to gear up and get there in time? That shit lasted like 10 minutes before Gambit exploded the thing
>>
>>143330840
This is just typical 'everyone that doesn't explicitly agree with my every opinion is a nahtzeeee' bullshit. Please don't post until after you finish middle school.
>>
>>143332190
Sabertooth was a thing before Magneto in TAS
>>
>>143330917
That's why I like Gambit. He has angst but most of the time it boils down to "Well, ain't that a bitch?" before moving on
>>
File: d7f1gxwn9lv21.jpg (213 KB, 976x1500)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>143330825
>Where were the Avengers during Genosha then?

Dealing with this
>>
>>143331277
>some times

Wolverine served as an avenger longer then beast djd
>>
>>143330766
Cap, as always, is objectively correct. It must be hard for marvel, to make one man right 100% of the time always.
>>
Still not going to watch this show, but whatever he said or did, he was right, despite, I'm assuming, the show trying to paint him as wrong because that's how he's usually treated whenever he shows up in X-Men material.
>>
Mutant sharing with Marvel is a mistake
I rather trade it with MHA world as shared with Marvel world
>>
Could Sentinels take out Avengers?
>>
>>143331650
Just like Jesus taught us, right?
>>
>>143332992
The Avengers fought them before and came out on top. Weaker Avengers like Cap, Hawkeye, and Widow could take a few of them out but they could get overwhelmed if they're getting swarmed, their heavy hitters like Thor and Hulk should be able to annihilate entire squads with ease. Tony would be their hard counter, mores o if he gets his hands on one to understand how they work and develops a direct countermeasure.
>>
>>143330821
Black people did forgive the party that has used FBI to try to drive MLK into a suicide and had its member murder him.
>>
>>143330807
Just like real life
>>
>>143330840
>more "I'm calling you a centrist because you don't agree with my retarded views" cope
Lmao
>>
>>143330924
By that logic he would also hate the Irish and Italians that fucked up everything during the Prohibition and anyone that's contributed to wars that hurt America like Vietnam
>>
>>143333176
There's always some idiot out there that thinks Captain America would, or should, actually be Captain Right-Wing Cunt with no sense of irony.
>>143331367
Except Walker is none of those things. He's more right wing than his peers and a bit close-minded with how things should be, but he couldn't be more unlike the Red Skull.
>>
>>143330821
Umar, more like Umad
>>
>>143330840
>If you don't agree with absolutely everything I say the first time I say it you're a lost cause, equivalent to goose-stepping fascists, literally killing us, and it's not my job to educate you
>wtf how is the right wing waging an effective propaganda campaign solely based on opposition to us? It must be that everyone was secretly a murderous racist the whole time
>>
The more you learn of mutants, the more you agree with their enemies.
>>
>>143333085
And then Sentinels did adaptation thing and Avengers jobbed
>>
>>143330840
>Society should always push left
Let's them always push left, they will be living in tents without electricity or water soon enough and they will still claim they are right about everything
>>
>>143330924
Realistically he would be pretty fucking pissed off at how the country ended up treating war veterans
Not to mention the petrol wars
And the invention of drones that let you bomb the shit out of everyone from home like it's a videogame
>>
>>143330862
>secret wars

They literaly tried to fucknoff on to their own despite being in the same boat

>civil war

Again literaly sat on their asses

>>143331277

>i guess we should forget about that one time the avengers came to kidnap hope and take her away from the people with the most experience dealing with phoenix

You mean the time.the pheonix was destorying every thing in its way and Scotts briliant plan was to have Hope brute force it in to submission risking the lives of every sing living thing on earth

And forcing a fight cause how dare cap suggest they take her off planet away form the billions of civilians

What was the actualy solution to that again?

Oh right hope working with wanda in Tandem
>>
>>143330862
Last time they showed up unprompted was King in Black and even then you had faggots like Magneto going "let them all die"
>>
>>143330821
The original oppressors died a long time ago, just let it fucking go.
>>
>>143331266
Goddamn you dismissive faggot, just say you want to be the boot on everyone's neck and be done with it
>>
>>143332590
Yes, but so did aliens and magic but you don't see the USA building giant killer robots to hunt down aliens and demons.

The big fuck up with the Sentinels is always that they only hunt Mutants. You have these giant robots meant to protect humanity and you focus them entirely on a sub species while letting Kree, Shiar, and Skrulls fuck around all they like. How does it make sense there aren't Skrull hunter Sentinels?
>>
File: rainbowskeletal.png (889 KB, 662x882)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
>>143330821
>how much can I bring up oppression in a less than ten word quote?
And I don't understand how someone or a group of someone's can be oppressed by the act of forgiveness. It assumes a context in which they are effectively being forced to do so, which ignores the ability of such people to make their own decisions, collectively or individually. You can hardly oppress yourself if it is your own self derived decision to do so, whatever your personal reasons. If this guy had his way I imagine that all races and cultures and nations would be stuck in forever wars over whose great grandparent was most oppressed by the other group rather than moving on.
>>
>>143334108
Did he really?
>>
Man X-threads are always a great way to completely loose what little faith in mankind I have left
>RPing faggots incapable of separating reality from fiction
>Literal nazis
>Literal Israeli PR
>Retards who have never read a comic in their life but post like they're the authority on them
>The same five faggots arguing the same warmed over talking points
>>
Reminder that the Mutant vs Sentinel conflict has entirely been reframed as a conflict between the direction humanity will evolve. With both parties sending agents back in time to ensure their species is the next step for humanity.

Now which future do you want? The chance at being born a chicken freak or being a techno organic robot man?
>>
>>143334278
Which is the future Kang offers
>>
>>143330897
>civil war
They didn't, though? They had their own little Civil War.
>>
File: 32.jpg (1.41 MB, 1988x3056)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>143334244
Made a mistake it was during Empyre that Magneto was "let them all die". He was "fine" with offering sanctuary from Null so he could use it as a naked PR stunt
>>
>>143334278
Sentinels mog mutant shits so hard
>>
File: 458.png (801 KB, 700x1007)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>143330840
>>
>>143334232
It's a quote for fuckheads that want to be the guy holding the whip instead of getting rid of dudes with whips
>>
>>143334278
Robot-man sounds pretty boss, not gonna lie.
>>
>>143334231
Well Anon why don't you ask the writers of Marvel comics, better yet why don't YOU go and try and write for Marvel and answer that question yourself.
The problem with these debates (and these threads in general) is that you fucks RP so goddamn hard you forget you're talking about comic books and treat this shit as "real". You keep forgetting that there are literal decades of people writing contradictory plots across multiple timelines, universes and storylines.
>>
>>143334457
IT'S REAL TO ME!
>>
>>143330807
>People might hate you mutants a lot less if you stopped acting like everyone hates you.

when has that ever worked?
>>
>>143330924
>Realistically Cap would justifiably hate niggers, minorities, mutants and other degenerates who have contributed to the ruiniation of the country he fights for.
Mutants are apparently an evolutionary inevitability and the other stuff are the fault of the people who exploited them and/or brought them here.
>>
>>143330766
Wait so does this mean he escaped that vortex again
>>
>>143330821
The shitty thing is now stories say
>"we don't forgive the oppressor character, we just PEACEFULLY ended conflict with them"
And then show the oppressive characters living happy lives with very little restriction. So they forgive in everything but name, yet take credit for "fighting" oppression.
>>
>>143333958
>Let's them always push left, they will be living in tents without electricity or water soon enough
Society has pushed left since writing was invented, retard
>>
>>143334718
This is set shortly before Spider-Man's finale, as the final season of that show took place in 1998 while X-Men 97 is obviously set in 1997.
>>
>>143334562
Literally always? People will immediately like you more when you get rid of your retarded persecution complex.
>>
>>143330766
Captain America: Rogue, don't be a violent psycho
>booo fucking government loyalist dog
Nightcrawler: Rogue, don't be a violent psycho
>X-Men are the real heroes
Anyway, I feel like with all these other heroes showing up now and then in the show, the finale will have a bunch of those 90s heroes come in to defend mutants against human oppression. Usually that kind of stuff is fanservice, but I think it would be neat here.
>>
>>143332773
>It must be hard for marvel, to make one man right 100% of the time always.
I know, right?
>>
>>143330825
>Emma being an emotionally blackmailing bitch
Must be a Tuesday.
>>
>>143330766
You can sorta hear him if you listen but Cap was voiced by Josh Keaton.
>>
>>143335040
I love how you can just tell retards there's a problem and they'll follow you to Hell regardless of what your solution is. This page really highlights how fucking stupid you are
>>
>>143331520
Only Magneto knew. Magneto cut a deal with Hydra Cap that he then got Emma and Beast to go along with, because as part of the deal Magneto was banned from stepping foot on American soil and Beast convinced Emma to use one of the Xorns as a puppet leader, due to Emma having acquired a piece of the cosmic cube that turned Cap into Hydra Cap and Beast knowing that Hydra Cap would eventually betray the mutant regime of California, so he was prepping for war with Magneto, who agreed to hang back until shit got bad.

The timelost OG X-Men were part of the Resistence against Hydra during Secret Empire and fought Emma and her forces (and only escaped them because of Beast) while Storm and her team (which was her, Kitty, Colossus, Old Man Logan, and Nightcrawler) plus Rogue were trapped in NYC under the shadow dome, being hunted by a new Xcutioner, who's family was killed via being crushed to death when the X-Mansion was teleported into Central Park on top of a bunch of humans in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
>>143335070
Unlike lefists who attack you for pointing out there is a problem in the first place, even as the streets are blanketed with heroin needles and human feces, and the rapes and fentanyl deaths continue to climb up.
>>
>>143334839
But that doesn't make sense, because he was still stuck in the vortex since the 40s until the Spider-Man episodes, and then went back in again at the end of the Forgotten Warriors episode
>>
>>143332664
E For Extinction takes place AFTER Kang Dynasty, due to the fact that there were multiple time skips for the X-Men from around X-Men #100-113 and Uncanny X-Men #381-393.
>>
>>143335136
Even if that convoluted horseshit timeline is true, how the hell would the Avengers be able to respond to something that happened in a span of minutes? Why weren't the X-Men or other mutant teams able respond considering their attention is on mutant matters 24/7? Like what >>143335047 said, it's just Emma being an emotionally manipulative bitch as usual to try to guilt others into seeing things her way.
>>
>>143335136
Proove it

Every thing ive red indicates these 2 stories happend at the same time
>>
These larp threads are so stupid.
>>
>>143334821
Lol, lmao.
>>
>>143334932

bullshit. they find new ways to hate. you could do everything someone else wants and they will STILL find something to hate you for
>>
File: 1000020010013.png (178 KB, 562x514)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>143330924
Nu /co/ will hate you for speaking the truth.
>>
>>143330766
And he is right.
What? You want open war with Humanity and ALL the super humans?
Cause you will lose that shit or die together.
>>
>>143330924
Never stop saying what you want to say, faggot. This is 4chan, not reddit or youtube.
>>
>>143331183
Its pesimistic but true.
>>
>>143331266
Nigga, you can't be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>143330924
Wasn't one of the Howling Commandos a black man? And his waifu was a female British soldier. Honestly, considering his lineage was Irish (iirc) he probably was one of the least racist men from the time period, considering he would have heard of his family life being insulted in the early days of the US, and he himself was practically a cripple before the serum so he would have probably been understanding there too. Only thing I could see is he probably would vote republican nowadays to help with security or that kind of shit, but I really doubt he'd be racist or sexist
>>
>>143336128
He wouldn’t vote republican because he understands that most politicians are war profiteers and Cap isn’t the obedient dog people like to make him out as.
>>
>>143336128
Artists never vote republican anon.
>>
>>143336128
>Only thing I could see is he probably would vote republican nowadays to help with security or that kind of shit, but I really doubt he'd be racist or sexist
I see him voting Green before he ever votes Republican, especially nowadays. Republicans of his day were somewhat different creatures than they are now.
>>
>>143336418
Like he’s probably an FDR guy if anything. Ultimate universe Steve would be a centrist republicans like Mitt Romney or whatever.
>>
File: GLjDwB0akAA0SdZ.jpg (70 KB, 640x640)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>143330766
>>143330807
>>143330825
Why do X-Men stories and literally every else, pretend like the Avengers are accepted amongst the regular folk in the Marvel Universe? The only one who that applies is Cap, who is both a veteran in WW2 and a decent person. Everyone else?

>Tony
Is viewed as a vain egoistical jackass at the best times and a Goverment lapdog at worst

>Thor
An actual god, who's very existence alienates people

>Hulk
Was fucking hunted by the goverment for decades and seen as a monster

>Ant-Man
A crackpost scientist who's inventions have done more to hurt the world than to help it

And that's not even going into other Marvel heroes
>>
>mutants start killing other mutants in their own mutant ethnostate
>somehow this is humanity's fault
Mutantkind is a fucking joke.
>>
>>143330924
Captain America would be a paleocon and would campaign to end American global interventionism.
>>
>>143337169
Because Marvel doesn't have superheroes, they have celebrities that have superpowers.
>>
>>143336898
He'd be a Reaganite.
>>
>>143336171
What kind of false narrative are you spouting that reps are the only ones that are pro-war.
>>
>>143337490
>oy vey shut it down, the baselines know
>>
Captain America isn't pro government, he's anti-establishment like virtually every right-leaning person is.
>>
File: eMMA.png (1.53 MB, 1242x737)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
>>143330825
>>
>>143338022
The fact that bitch never got what was coming to her for lying under oath is such a fucking crime it's unreal.
>>
>>143337169
aside from hulk all of those guys are still treated way better than the average mutant
>>
File: 374.png (549 KB, 680x680)
549 KB
549 KB PNG
>>143333448
Lol, nice
>>
>>143334278
Sentinels/AI want to genocide all organic life. Helping humanity evolve was never in the cards or just a ruse.
>>
>ctrl+f "mugga"
>0 results

I am disappointed, /co/.
>>
>>143335116
Whataboutism is the idiot's arguing tactic
>>
>>143338384
He didn't talk to his mugga, maybe off-screen on the phone but doesn't applies
>>
>>143338231
Only comparatively and the ones that get a pass are due to where they are in society, not because the public likes them necessarily. And the ones that work for it, get by with charisma, and not being a dick. Because shocker, people are more inclined to trust you when you actually aim to look out for them and not act like they're the problem for your issues.
>>
>>143330840
So youre saying the right wing is less right than centerists? What?
>>
>>143335866
Old /co/ would've hated this too.
>>
File: RCO038_1462607455.jpg (312 KB, 946x1389)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
>>143339157
And by "this" I mean the bait everyone's quoting above
>>
>>143337169
Because X-fags don't actually read comics. People protested the Avengers all the goddamn time.
>>
>>143334562
I've got a little city called Metropolis in the DC universe, you're going to get a kick out of this place fellow Metahuman...
>>
>>143337169
How many times has the actual government been trying to capture and kill them? And when it wasn' co-opted by someone evil like Norman? Compared to the amount of times they've worked for the government hunting and killing someone else?
>>
File: beast in avengers 171.jpg (659 KB, 1054x1600)
659 KB
659 KB JPG
Pick most any mutant and when they were on the Avengers people would treat them a thousand times better than when they were an X-man. The problem isn't mutants. The problem is the X-men.
>>
>>143332429
They were literally trying stop Osborne from killing them, did you read Dark Reign?
>>
File: cage.png (1.51 MB, 714x1149)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>143335116
>There is a problem with the pharmaceutical industry and drug traffiking
Okay we can agree.
>It's niggers fault
Okay son, tell me who sold them and filled the streets with those drugs then we'll talk.
>>
>>143330840
How does this explain Communism then?
>>
>>143335116
Leftists identify every problem as “it’s the wealthy ruling class fucking your over”. They’re right only about 90% of the time.
>>
>>143337566
I said most politicians, meaning all republicans and most democrats.
>>143337552
Cap wouldn’t have stood for his handling of the AIDS epidemic.
>>
>>143339505
Communism is just killing rich people wherever they pop up. That doesn’t really align with any other group.
>>
>>143337552
See >>143339157
He’d hate Reagan since Reagan destroyed the middle class and the American dream.
>>
>>143330825
Not written in the story because the X-office doesn't want them there.
>>
File: hellfireclub.jpg (32 KB, 265x376)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Gee it sure is a terrible thing that sentinels keep on killing mutants.
I wonder who's behind a lot of those sentinels being made though...
>>
>>143339175
>insults crowd and expects them to listen
dumb plan
>>
>>143339658
He'd hate all presidents, he respects the office, not the man
>>
>>143339710
They don't want them there, but they're very eager to lay into them for whatever slight, or perceived slight, they have that day.
>>
>>143339384
South American drug cartels, and the US government indirectly since they're letting them in intentionally
>>
>>143331339
writers are fucking dumb, anon

>>143332725
>wolverine oversaturation character
don't really care

>>143334044
and what did the avengers do to solve the problem? i don't remember them having much control over anything. what exactly were the avengers going to fucking do? pretty much nothing
>>
>>143340100
Yup.
>>
I'm seeing a trend
>Mutants fuck off and do there own shit that's meant for mutants
>It goes bad
>"WHY WE'RENT YOU THERE (at the mutant society that's for mutants) THAN?!?!?"
>>
The whole X-men social allegory sucks shit because the second you think about it for more than five minutes it falls apart. Mutants aren’t a homogeneous group or culture, at most you might have mutant types that share similar abilities and what not but it’s not something that’s like being black or Asian, or being say English or Laotian. Not to mention it creates scenario where the oppressed group has people that fear and hate them for actually valid reasons, like if I lived in 616 and someone asked why I was weary of them I wouldn’t say “because they’re different” I would say “magneto can pull planes out of the sky and rip the iron from you blood” and that’s just him forget Jean going Dark Phoenix, or Wolverine going berserk, or Gambit with a fucking can of beans.
>>
>>143339956
The truth isn’t always what you want to hear, if the doctor tells you your obesity will lead to early death and health problems you don’t ignore him.
>>
File: 1500850812271.png (238 KB, 500x379)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>143341481
X-men are gay and their scary power is AIDS.
Not so irrelevant of a metaphor now, huh?
>>
>>143341666
I just won't sleep with the faggot and in the circumstance I did get aids, I would know that my significant other slept with a faggot and be mad at her not the faggot.
Can't help it when Magneto literally does everything anon mentions, not to mention uncontrollable powers that have catastrophic consequences.
>>
>>143339779
Emma SEXO
>>
>>143335535
is time to drop that persecution complex buddy
>>
>>143332019
Cassandra Nova is not a mutant.
Casual.
>>
>>143341821
you can stick your head in the sand all you want, but deep down you know its true

i dont get why so many of you admit to being racist, but then pretend blind racism doesnt exist
>>
>>143330897
>secret wars
They immediately ran from the other heroes and formed their own little enclave with Magneto. Then Xavier mindwiped Spider-Man before he could tell anyone
>>
>>143331813
It got too based by pointing out that mutant culture is bullshit and that sharing a gene doesn't mean jack shit
>>
I wish Cap's cameo wasn't tied to such a shit character ike Rogue during her worst moment yet.
NOW she feels bad about cucking Gambit, well good thing Magneto survived means she can go back to being a whore.
>>
>>143339297
It's X-Men story telling. They play up the victim complex so much that every single human they meet hates or distrusts all mutants. Only rarely do "one of the good ones" say that mutants are cool actually.
>>
>>143341073
>This is a mutant problem, you are not wanted here
>AAAAIIIEEEEE WHY WEREN'T YOU HELPING
>>
>>143341874
Can't blame him

>>143342143
He might be talking about Secret Wars 17: All-New, All-Different Zoomercore Boogaloo
>>
>>143342286
Wasn't that just Scott going Phoenix then getting his ass kicked? What else did they contribute? Reed did all the heavy lifting, with T'Challa being a much better distraction
>>
>>143330924
That Cap would be a hypocrite who'd go on to blow his brains out live on our retarded sister site.
>>
>>143342277
Digits, and yeah, it's a repeating pattern for mutants. Constant complaints about non-mutant heroes doing shit to help, yet they're so eager to exclude them or sandbag them when they ask what's going on, so when the next extinction or near-extinction event happens, they think they'll have a good reason to bitch and moan to them.
>>143342363
>plenty beaver
I bet, I also heard there were accounts early on of whites who literally went native because they didn't want to deal with the bullshit of modernity, and wanted to do almost exactly what that guy said, hunt, fish, and fuck.
>>
>>143339619
>all republicans
You must've missed the paleocon movement.
>>
>>143333026
Jews created Christianity for white people to easier control.
>>
>>143342495
That would be false because the Jews killed Christians as well.
>>
>>143341666
So should those with AIDS not want to get cured if they could?
>>
>>143342326
I dunno, didn't bother with it. Heard some tie-ins were ok though.
>>
>>143342538
The tie ins are weird. Most of them contribute absolutely nothing to the overall plot, even if they are alright stories in their own right
>>
>>143330821
ok, but you are an oppressor.gringo
>>
>>143339288
the hulk was hunted all the time
>>
>>143340138
Drug cartels sell cocaine which is a rich white man's drug. Innercity drug epidemics are different- still funded by the US government and Letter agencies but not by brought in by Pablo.
>>
>>143341481
But Magento and Omega level mutants are .000000000000001% of all Mutants. The average mutant you're likely to run into is someone like Toad or a guy who farts liquid nitrogen and freezes his shits.

It's like being paranoid of lousy scrappy Metahumans in the DC verse because Superman exists.
>>
>>143341874
it's still mutant business

> despite making up 0.03% of the population mutants are responsible for 98% of all mutants deaths

really makes you think how fucking redpilled the avengers really are and how much victim card pulling the muties do
>>
>>143330825
Considering how quickly the Wild Sentinels arrived and that it was meant to be a surprise attack there’s no way the Avengers could’ve prevented it unless they knew beforehand

but y’know, this is an X-Men book so we gotta have them be marginalized in the superhuman community too
>>
File: IMG_5529.jpg (637 KB, 1280x1968)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>143331813
Based Wanda and Logan calling out how Mutants don’t have a cultures
>>
>>143338166
Y’see, Emma Frost is a pretty blond so naturally she’s immune to all criticism
>>
Can we agree that the anti-mutant angle has always been stupid? Why are mutants bad but muTATES are good? Why would one racist human dipshit care about Cyclops but not Spider-Man?
The anti-mutant story is lazy and poorly written and it always has been.
>>
Didn't feminists themselves say that the "not all x" arguments is a terrible argument to convince the other party that you're not like that and that the only cirrect answer is to just admit you're as evil as them and repent?
>>
>>143343189
I don't know, I don't listen to feminist or care about their opinions
>>
>>143342757
The potential is there and Magneto isn’t alone he has people that follow and take the shit he says as gospel. Even mother fuckers like Bobby or Scott pose a serious risk to public safety.
>>
>>143343182
It's stupid when put into the context of the larger Marvel universe. When the X-Men are seperated on their own it, like the animated series, works a lot more
>>
>>143343207

Well the current creators of media fucking care, and they never fail to never let us forget it. So pardon me when I start noticing that their screeds start clashing with each other.
>>
>>143343286
But Captain America is in the animated series, and he's a mutate. Why discriminate against Nightcrawler but not Captain America? I'm just saying if you're going to be a bigot, be a fair bigot.
>>
>>143343182
It's because the mutants never want to work with anyone. The Fantastic Four are all public figures. The Avengers have a lot of government guidelines and even liaisons to work with. Spider-man is one guy who webs up muggers. The x-men meanwhile are a secret club that hide out, blow shit up and then cry when people are wary of them.
>>
>>143343311
Captain America is a publicly man made war hero who cannot disintigrate a tank by looking at it. There's nothing to fear there. Johnny the mutant has the mind of a school shooter and the power to shoot lava out of his fingers, at least that's the fear. It gets more and more muddled the more metas you add, to the point where racism against mutants makes no fucking sense in the comics, but some like Cap and Spider-Man can work narratively alongside the X-Men
>>
>>143343182
Because mutates don't identify as a group nor do they spout bullshit about being superior to and replacing humans
>>
>>143343314
Wasn't Genosha in the United Nations?
>>
>>143343365
>Because mutates don't identify as a group
nigga some do
>>
>>143334231
Answer to question is there are a bunch of different organizations in response to those specific problems. And a lot of them don't bother with earth in great numbers to begin with.

Shield, sword, skrull kill crew, etc are dedicated to the threats or have departments in them.

Finally mutants are an everyday problem for the public vs. Shiar. Perception is everything.
>>
>>143333026
Nobody should take safety advice from a guy who can resurrect himself.
>>
>>143343383
Like who? None of them identify as a group the same way mutants do. They form groups sure like the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, etc. but they never consider themselves to be one mass unit as if they were a separate species
>>
>>143343403
Yeah, mutates don't have one huge nation they fall under, but you said GROUPS... and then named one of the most famous ones: The Avengers.
>>
>>143343422
I said A group. Singular.
The Avengers aren't going around stating how they're superior to humans and how they aren't humans themselves. Of course they don't, because the Avengers are a diverse group of mutates, humans, inhumans, and even mutants
>>
>>143343439
What about the Morlocks then? They don't proclaim their superiority. They just want to be left alone.
>>
>>143343459
They still identify as mutants, as in the group. Mutates don't consider themselves separate from the rest of humanity, at least not in any real way.
>>
>>143343495
That's flimsy as fuck. I'm sure plenty of mutants don't align with the greater mutant community, just how I'm sure there's some asshole who got magic powers via space rock exposure who is trying to conquer the world.
>>
>>143343439
>because a small organization thinks something (debatably), everyone in the much broader category of people they came from also holds that view and aggressively promotes it against others
lol ok
>>
>>143343314
It’s more that X-Men ask to work with others and those people reject them.
>>143343182
Spidey goes from beloved to hated every other week thanks to Jameson, so he knows what it’s like
>>
>>143343507
>I'm sure plenty of mutants don't align with the greater mutant community
Sure, but we rarely see them, and when we do that's treated as a bad thing because they're apparently race traitors. See: Starfire
>>
>>143343541
Not Starfire, Firestar. Fuck me
>>
>>143343311
"Mutate" would be the wrong word for Cap. He got everything from the serum but it didn't alter his DNA at all, it just raised him to absolute peak physical form. He's still very much human at the end of the day
>>
Imagine how poor Namor feels. He's a mutate AND a mutant. That poor bastard fits in no where.
>>
>>143343565
He has a nation though
>>
>>143343555
Cap's body naturally replenishes the serum. He's definitely not just a buff human.
>>
>>143330821
>Fuck you your great great grandfather may have owned slaves (we don't know)
>Eats nestle chocolate
>Wears Nike sneakers
>Keeps several apple products on his pockets
>>
>>143330766
Here's hoping he comes back and have a moment with Wolverine.
>>
>>143343582
The serum is like an anabolic steroid but permanent and without the ball shrinkage....hopefully.
>>
>>143343614
... He's never had kids, has he?
>>
>>143343582
>Cap's body naturally replenishes the serum
Since when the fuck is that a thing?
>>
>>143343628
He has a son
>>
>>143343643
Is his son a super soldier?
>>
>>143343628
Come to think of it.....has Cap ever got laid? Like, in the comics? I can't recall a love scene ever happening with anyone
>>
File: king-history.gif (3.17 MB, 498x371)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB GIF
>>143343565
That mother fucker's a king. He's doing just fine
>>
File: 1548009590985.jpg (42 KB, 500x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>143342363
>>
>>143343660
Oh wait apparently he's an adopted son, never mind
>>
File: cap bernie.png (316 KB, 649x323)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>143343666
Cap's had a lot of love interests and stamina for days. Two Carters, Bernie Rosenthal, Diamondback, that one social worker lady during the Waid days.

>>143343565
Namor doesn't give a shit. If he's got anything to say about any land dweller it's simping for Sue Richards.
>>
>>143343565
Namor is at his worst when he's actively identifying himself as a mutant. In fact that goes for every mutant that isn't an X-Men character, and even quite a few that are
>>
>>143343369
it was their first day, and it was an inside job
>>
>>143343666
None of your business, Satan, but he's had a fair amount of partners, he's just chaste relative to the disgusting, degenerate, whorefest that is the Marvel universe at large.
>>
>>143343538
>It’s more that X-Men ask to work with others and those people reject them.
This has never happened
>>
>>143333935
You say this as if low i.q white boomers aren't puppets of the republican party.
>Segregation doesn't work
go figure.
>>
I really don't get media literacy squad on this one. What did cap do wrong?

>Launched clearly indipendent investigation on his own
>Basically agreed with what Rogue said
>Merely pointed out complications of launching international operation he was willing to do
Nothing is out of character for Cap here, he always could tell government to fuck off, but he never intentionally went out of his way to create international drama, whereas Gyrich is literally just in a safe compound without any urgency to bring him in whatsoever. Even in movies like Civil War (example most people who don't read comics will understand), after actually doing the operation with Black Widow, Wanda and Anthony Mackie that lead to Sokovia accords, he actually was willing to sign the Accords, he wasn't happy about it, but what truly made him not sign it were incarcerations of his teammates.

Yes, Cap was always willing to tell government where it can shove, however, he was also willing to take responsibility for telling it. It's why he became US Agent fo a time, he told government where it can shove it, and after doing that still agreed to give them his shield and uniform after they fired him.
>>
>>143342545
That's probably why they might be decent. I don't care one bit for hickman's bullshit, but a mini where Cap plays some kind of barbarian role just sounds cool by itself.
>>
>>143342757
There aren't all that MANY mutants...

>>143343182
>muTATES
Genosha ones? They were slaves.
>>
>>143343311
>Why discriminate against Nightcrawler but not Captain America?
Kurt is supposed to look like an unsettling, creepy demon, regardless of how awesome he is. That's enough for a lot of the crowd.

>>143343614
>>143343628
That retconned black proto-Cap had a grandson with some degree of powers, so...
>>
>>143343538
Cap didn't know who Mister Sinister was until the Unity Squad because the X-Men kept him a secret.
>>
>>143343113
Mutant culture is lusting after underage redheads, hating humans, and playing the victim, anon. I wouldn't expect you to understand. I hope one day you have the privilege of getting culturally enriched by the Blob.
>>
>>143343314
Christ I want a status quo where the X-men are big public loved super heroes while the FF are the creepy super science freaks that the normalfags are scared of
>>
File: 01 (1).jpg (1.08 MB, 1988x3056)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>143344560
>but a mini where Cap plays some kind of barbarian role just sounds cool by itself.
Amazing Fantasy 2021 is what you're looking for not Secret War
>>
File: 01.jpg (1.43 MB, 1988x3056)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>143345161
Another cover because this shit is rad as fuck
>>
>>143345121
Wasn't that just House of M
>>
>>143345170
Yeah but NOT House of M, I wanna forget that shitshow exists
>>
File: 01 (2).jpg (1.42 MB, 1988x3056)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>143345168
Last one
>>
>>143341564
If the doctor starts his diagnosis by calling his patient a dumb fat retard, then that patient will be less likely to listen, this isn't rocket science.
>>
>>143345121
>It's not enough that we be accepted, we have to make someone else suffer instead
And you wonder why nobody likes you
>>
>>143340138
>indirectly
We got a comedian here.
>>
>>143345161
I was sure this was a Secret Wars 5 (6?) tie-in first
>>
>>143330840
Incredible bait. Bait that lampshades being bait but is still never the less bait.
>>
>>143331813
Didn't Remender quit it mid run?

Who completed the run?
>>
>>143346525
Duggan I think
>>
>>143337169
They always pretend like they’re more oppressed whenever they meet other heroes, because the writers are completely retarded.
>>
>>143346667
They always cry about the other heroes but you never see them say anything about the Hulk. You want to talk about feared and hunted. And that's on top of being generally a walking calamity.
>>
>>143343550
StireFar
>>
>>143342757
first of all, superman is a fucking alien
secondly, vast majority of mutants can fuck normal people up easily
>>
>>143346986
You can fuck most mutants with a gun.
>>
File: 1372288796260.png (21 KB, 483x223)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>143346525
People just couldn't handle his unbridled truths.
>>
>>143347088
Should a writer wanting to build an audience and sell more comics take to twitter and tell people to drown in hobo piss?
>>
>>143347096
If they want to sell the comic? Hell no. If they want to tell the snowflakes that were hysterical over Havok's message of wanting to be judged by the content of their character than by what they were born as, sure, because those people are fucking retarded and should be shamed for as long as they live.
>>
>>143330766
That Captain was my America!
>>
>>143345260
Man that's a massive logic leap you fucking freak, I just want FF stories where Reed is allowed to go full creepy super scientist while still being a good guy
>>
>>143345984
Believe it or not Hickman's Secret Wars was 2015, Amazing Fantasy was 2021
>>
>>143347056
Lol and only guns are regulated. I can absolutely see a bunch of the really dangerous mutants insisting there needs to be super strict gun laws without considering the irony. Also miss me with the "mutants aren't like guns" faggotry it's a metaphor
>>
>>143348940
A few weeks ago, someone posted a page of some NRA lobbyist advocating for mutant rights or whatever simply because they equated free use of their powers to gun ownership or some BS like that, just thought it was funny.
>>
>>143339029
It's a circular problem.
How can you look out for people that are sending giantic killer robots to you and your kind every week? You're never going to trust that shit. And because you act cagey and cold instead of even trying to integrate they're never going to trust you.
>>
>>143346986
Superman is still considered a Metahuman by DC standards, it's not really a 'gene/mutation' type classification. The difference being no one looks at Zod or Slade and goes on a hate spree against random fodder metas which present no threat.

>>143344590
I don't keep up with X-men, aren't there tens of millions worldwide? Or did "No more mutants" still stick.
>>
>>143343245
Yeah but the people that follow Magneto, aren't other Magnetos.
They're losers like Toad. Who any cop or fit workout athlete can beatup and stop trivially.
>>
>>143331471
Well I mean canonically they were the ancestors of mutants so evidently pretty poorly.
>>
>>143343182
>Why would one racist human dipshit care about Cyclops but not Spider-Man?
Why are you assuming racism is logical?
In real life you have people that are antisemetic against jews but only certain types of jews but sometimes it as a religion too including jewish-practicing people who aren't really jews. It's just whatever makes people feel paranoid and unsettled.
>>
>>143349686
Imagine if we had better writers, the sheer amount of wild shit that could be explored with the X-men that's just left on the table
>>
>>143343182
>>143349853
Peter DOES get shit on for being super-powered, all the time actually, that's the whole point of J Jonah Jameson. Not for lack of trying on his part, just being a good person, but he's not exactly trusted by general populace

Also moreover, how does the average Marvel citizen even know the difference? Why shouldn't they they think of Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, Ghost Rider ect, as mutants? We the readers know they aren't, but this isn't common knowledge in-universe. And functionally, what's the difference anyway? If you shoot fire from your hands I couldn't give less of a damn, how you're doing, and more you're doing it in my direction.
>>
>>143349796
>How can you look out for people that are sending giantic killer robots to you and your kind every week?
By not hanging out with people that keep sending threats to human governments or have posed an existential threat to humanity in the past.
>You're never going to trust that shit.
See above, stop hanging with known troublemakers.

A lot of the problems with the X-Men have would be solved if they got over their stupid sense of solidarity that's only gotten them fucked them in the ass time and time again and made actual attempts to integrate than withdrawing and becoming more insular, eventually adopting the tag line that a fucking supervillain created.
>>
>>143349950
Ah yes, be "One of the good ones."
That sure worked out for fags like Beast didn't it.
>>
>>143350092
See, that's the thing
Peter doesn't do good things because it'll get him accepted, acceptance would be nice, and it would make things easier for him, but that's not why he helps
He helps because he doesn't want to see more Uncle Bens in the world, that innocent people wouldn't have to suffer like he did.

You can't control what box society places you in, you can't even control if you'll ever get out of it, you can fight it, but that doesn't mean you'll win. What you control is how you choose to live your life and how it affects the people around you
>>
>>143343628
IIRC aren't the Cuckoos biologically his kids?
Captcha:WANK
>>
>>143349836
That’s not the point, the ideology of mutant supremacy is as asinine as classifying them as a separate species.
>>
>>143349823
>Or did "No more mutants" still stick.
I think it mostly did. Like, I think Hope or the Phoenix returned the powers to a lot of them, but they probably didn't throw away the one thing House of M was useful for.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.