[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Cover.jpg (114 KB, 735x1019)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Best Spidey cartoon or BEST Spidey cartoon?
>>
>>143333177
They’re going to ruin it Anon, why else would they use prowler.
>>
>>143333193
Who's Prowler?
>>
>>143333177
That's not Ultimate, the only good Spider-Man cartoon since Amazing Friends.
>>
>>143334408
Ultimate is a soulless and bloated piece of shit and you're a moron for pretending to liking it.
>>
I will definitely be pirating this because I enjoyed pirating the original.
>>
>>143333177
Is this real?
>>
>>143335284
This is a fan poster, and not even the best one.
>>
You know they'll fuckin' do it.
>>
>>143335284
Obviously not. Since when does Disney make good decisions?
>>
>>143336729
With the current climate of abject incompetence the good decision would be to let it rest in peace.
>>
>>143337683
Counterpoint: MONEY! Gotta be able to wring at least one more golden egg outta the goose, right?
>>
Am I the only one who noticed that it was Shocker's fault the Sinister Six lost to the Symbiote?
>blasted Rhino unconscious with Electro
>told Electro to move in, which got him pinned down by Rhino
>got Vulture back in the air when he had it pinned down, letting it take him out
>it took one of Vulture's talons to damage one of Shocker's gauntlets, it uses that one to beat Sandman
>takes himself out by punching it with the only other gauntlet he has, destroying it and knocking himself out
>Electro still freaking the fuck out under Rhino frees the Symbiote from Doc's grip
>>
>>143333177
No matter how good a show may have been anything that gets made now is guaranteed to be garbage.
>>
>>143334739
But enough about Spectacular
>>
>>143335038
it's fake, moron
>>143334408
>>143334739
listen, I actually liked Ultimate but it is *not* better than Spectacular.
>>
>>143333177
UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING STOP.
>>
So lets see. Instead of rebooting the Animatred series which left off on a cliffhanger, or the New Animated Series which left off on a cliffhanger, Or the one where he's on a world with furries and married an Asian bitch with the black kid which eneded on a cliffhanger, or hell making a new series where Peter is an adult and Miles is Spider-Man, we just go straight to pussygrabbing Zoomer nostalgia with more high school Peter Parker. Cool. Fuck this.
>>
>>143333177
The cracks were already starting to show by the second season. It's probably best that it ended when it did.
>>
>>143340666
What this one also ended on a cliffhanger, and this is a fan made poster, come on.
>>
>>143340746
Thank goodness. Then I have a few more years before they come after me.
>>
>>143340769
They're doing a new show with high school peter that's mcu-lite shit for the third time.
>>
>>143333177
Spider-Man TAS.
This show is overrated on /co/ for some reason.
>>
>>143340783
As long as they leave Spectacular alone. As a matter of fact... yeah they shouldnt touch New Animated Series or Unlimited either. Have another show that ends on a cliffhanger for the 7th time. Theres been one for every generation since Spider-Man's creation including the movies. Fucking sad innit.
>>
>>143340800
Co's the most negative site on spectacular, its a liked show overall lol.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.