[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chad Vizier.png (141 KB, 250x393)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
I still think this show is extremely based. Also a big shoutout to this absolute MVP.
>>
>>143338273
Never heard of it, can you give a qrd?
>>
File: IMG_5345.jpg (25 KB, 320x240)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>143338303
Ok so there’s this big ass planet called the Beast Planet that flies across the galaxy and gobbles up worlds like candy. The Beast Planet has just ate the world of Tek, but in the process, one of Tek’s last survivors, Princess Tekla, manages to escape and follows the Beast Planet as it warps to a star system known as the Cluster, containing the planets Fire, Bone, Rock, Ice, and Remora. The inhabitants of the planets are all racist towards one another and, instead of simply trading resources to survive, they organize raiding parties and slaughter one another to take resources by force. One one such raid conducted by the forces of Rock on planet Ice, the protagonist, a miner named Flint Graveheart, survives an attack from the Ice King, Cryos, and the two team up after Graveheart discovers Tekla when she crash lands on the surface while being pursued by Beast Drones. After a massive battle that destroys both the forces of Rock and Ice, Graveheart and Cryos form an alliance to stop the Beast Planet; it is up to the two characters to convince the other worlds to join the Alliance and to possibly stop the Beast Planet.
>>
>>143338273
Most badass Death in /co/ history, loses only to Dinobot.
>>
File: space battle.webm (2.3 MB, 768x576)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB WEBM
Beast Planet had the best fighters.
>>
>>143338666
May you taste our righteous flame and CHOKE ON IT!!! For my planet’s sake, I SPIT MY LAST BREATH AT THEE!!!
>>
>>143338787
Very true.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (126 KB, 1121x898)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>looms ominously
>>
File: Voyd.jpg (275 KB, 720x576)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>143338976
Big guy
>>
>>143338303
If you're a leaf, you may have heard of it under the name "Shadow Raiders" because for some reason childrens shows couldn't have the word "war" in it.
Same thing happened with Beast Wars and it was called Beasties up here
T. Leaf.
>>
File: ec8bgDn.png (627 KB, 768x576)
627 KB
627 KB PNG
>>
Vizier's death was an incredible scene. Sadly I don't really remember much of anything about the show besides that. There was like a robot chick, and the rock king was an asshole or something? Bone planet people were lizards for some reason? And I think there was shipping bait between the fire prince and the ice princess. Anything else I draw a blank.
>>
Which is more iconic?
>I’m just a miner
Or
>HOLY CANOLI
>>
File: Blokk.png (247 KB, 3000x1640)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>143339229
/ourguy/
>>
>>143340401
There was a jungle planet the crew turned into a massive bomb and a sand planet that was ruled by a midget in a golden suit.
>>
War Planets had quite the body count for a kid's show. Grunts get disintegrated by Beast weaponry on the daily and not everyone bails out when their fighter explodes.

>>143338438
>Flint Graveheart
Graveheart had a first name?
>>
>>143339385
CLANG CLANG CLANG CLONG CLANG CLONK CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANK CLONG CLANG CLANG
>>
File: jewelia.jpg (120 KB, 1440x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Why rock bitches all be crazy?
>>
>>143342138
This is according to the War Planets style guide Mainframe had produced prior to creating the show; likewise, King Cryos’s surname is “Frost”.
There’s this guy who has all sort of War Planets memorabilia and he uploaded pictures of said guide; can’t find it right now but I’ll look out for it.
>>
File: IMG_7363.gif (2.63 MB, 400x320)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB GIF
>>143342314
>What Princess Tekla sees

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.