[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0717.jpg (63 KB, 1217x843)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Seriously, why do /co/ artists and users have this insanely antagonistic relationship with mental health people? Every time you see a shrink in a cartoon they’re treated like the worst person ever.
>>
>>143346710
Some examples would help me suggest an answer
>>
>>143346710
Because psychiatrists are a scam
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (147 KB, 750x767)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>
>>143346710
/co/ enjoys being mentally ill, just look at the number of Schizos on this board
>>
OP, this is where I’d normally post some Liveleak webm from a pediatric psych ward of a clearly normal kid who was thrown into it by his Christian parents screaming at the top of his lungs as he’s restrained by three fat chainsmokers telling him it doesn’t hurt and a skinny doctor injects him with Risperidone, but I’m frankly a bit too tired and would rather spare myself the trouble of having to look at that shit, so I’ll just say that I hope you get blown up by an IED
>>
Because you'd have to be insane or unwell to be a /co/ artist, especially in the past few decades.
They felt personally attacked by the shrinks they went to and refuse to actually improve their mental health or better themselves.
>>
>>143346710
It's only Americans who can't afford treatment
>>
File: radda2.jpg (20 KB, 512x396)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>143346710
unpopular opinion, but I think the shrink in rick and morty is 100% correct in her assessment of Rick's character.

I take issue with the fact she's in the cartoon, though. She feels like the writers going "LOOK ,WE'RE SMART, THIS IS WHATS GOING ON WITH RICK, JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR, LET US SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU WORD FOR WORD"
it's like they have no faith in their ability to let a narrative speak for itself, they need to peel back the layers and show everyone whats under the hood, or else it wont be appreciated. the writer has to insert themselves in the story and explain everything to you like you're a retarded toddler.
>>
>>143346804
I was in a psych ward as a teen. There was a severely autistic boy who couldnt speak. One of the nurses started teasing him with a candy or something and then hid it from him. He got really violent and they had to inject him. I thought it was funny at the time but as an adult the memory kind of scarred me
>>
>>143347243
It’s pure sadism. You might assume that it’s something about mental institutions being used to trap and force-medicate vulnerable people to suck up their money - no, it’s raw bloodlust. People that get into the mental health industry do it to make a living abusing children, simple as. They hate neurodivergent kids and they want to act on preexisting thoughts of forcing the freaks to take neurotoxins so they become as retarded as the shrinks feel they are. They want you going from a bright, happy child who can call them on their bullshit with raw emotion to a slobbering lobotomite and never be able to get yourself back. It’s either that or dark web hurtcore pedophiles trying to get off and make material for their buddies.
>>
>>143347014
She's correct but it's a "Character looks at the screen and tells you how to feel" thing yeah. She literally just spells out word for word what Rick's character is in a long monologue that's clearly being directed at the viewer. A character can be 100% correct about something but the delivery can still be so off as to make people hate it.
>>
>>143346710
Because cartoonists tend to be bullied spergs. Their antagonism toward psychiatry is a pathologization of various adolescent resentments, mainly directed at their parents specifically, that's then transferred to authority generally. Adolescents are conditioned by peers, conformity is a big thing for this reason. Rejection by peers leads to deep-seated feelings of inadequacy and negative self-appraisal. Many users here know these feeling very well. Some overcome, some don't.
>>143346804
At my facility we go for Haldol. Most kids getting taken to psych wards aren't normal. They're typically placed there because they're violent and sexually-maladaptive (molesting siblings). We processed a 15-year-old the other day that smothered his 6-year-old sister. He'll be charged after he gets released.
>>
>>143346710
Serious answer: Because psychiatry (in theory, not so much in practice now a days) is in direct opposition of how you structure a story. In a story things usually need to get worse before they can get better (or worse) to feel satisfying and have the characters grow. Psychiatry as a science is meant to step in before things get worse and prevent all that.
It's also just lazy writing to have someone tell you what is wrong with a character directly in a visual medium and how they should go about fixing themselves.

Joke answer: Because you make retarded (You) bait threads and touch yourself at night.
>>
>>143347330
None of that is really true. Typically, schools alert parents that their kids are having behavioral issues. Inpatient psych treatment is only necessary if the patient has had an acute crisis (suicidal or homicidal ideations, battery, that sort of thing). Kids with repeat behaviors that usually go into residential programs if insurance will pay out. Some of the residential places are like Borstals, most aren't. Camera surveillance is mandated in every facility for patient and staff safety (false allegations are frequent). The kids in these places are typically morons or perps. The former is incapable of self-care and will spend the rest of their life on SSD, the latter is usually responsible for most of the theft and violent youth crime. Adults are more and less complicated, they're usually lifelong substance users experiencing neurological deterioration (meth, PCP, cocaine, etc) that's secondary to undiagnosed depression, usually the result of PTSD.
>>
>>143346724
I love retards who don't know the difference between psychiatry and therapy
>>
>>143347355
>At my facility we go for Haldol.
I hope they hang you high and we get to see the vomit spew onto your uniform as your neck snaps, shrinky. Maybe that fake smothering story they gave to make you feel good about drugging and mauling that kid will be tattooed on your corpse in whatever museum they’ll put you in.
>>
>>143346710
This, but with lawyers. Also not just limited to /co/. They're always treated like evil, but personally I've never actually seen them as such IRL.
>>
>>143347612
Lawyers exist to mercenarily defend or attack anyone within a system that can put people to death for no reason. They deserve all the shit they get.
>>
>>143346710
It's because most of them have mental issues that prompt them to need and seek help but the industry is full of dipshits and con artists and pill pushers with very little indication as to which is which. Finding good help is difficult and expensive and time-consuming and none of the people you see will ever admit they're a bad fit.

I had to see someone very recently because of depression related to chronic pain and the dumb cunt tried to put me on experimental SNRI's after knowing me for thirty minutes.
>>
>>143347602
I actually assessed the kid before he was transferred. He admitted to it and my report will be used as evidence at his trial. Hope your family is still alive. Your existence must be dismal as is, it would probably be agonizing without someone.
>>
>>143347642
>dumb cunt tried to put me on experimental SNRI's after knowing me for thirty minutes
I'm surprised it took that long. Go to any health professional with depression and they're normally shilling you the pills inside about 2 minutes.
>>
>>143347663
Only pharm-psychs will do that, but overzealous prescription is a huge problem with them. To a hammer every problem is a nail, etc.

It's baffling that mental health care gets split in terms of practitioners, you shouldn't need separate doctors providing talk therapy and medication.
>>
>>143346710
I personally do not trust shrinks. There's just something unnerving about someone who spends all day listening to other people ramble about their problems while recording everything that's said and saying what they think that person should do. And don't even get me started on being sent to an actual psychiatrist and being pumped full of zombie drugs so you can fit in to their idea of "normality". Anyone who tells you to "get help" wants to see you destroyed, plain and simple.
>>
Largely because they were teenagers when that one Rick and Morty episode with the psychiatrist aired, so hating them is just part of their personality. If any of these other stories being posted are true, it's because a bunch of anons really are fruitcakes and think they deserve to be allowed around normal people when they deserve to be held in insane asylums.
>>
>>143347648
>Your existence must be dismal as is, it would probably be agonizing without someone.
Wow, a career mental health fuck who doesn’t understand basic sentence structure? Color me surprised, and also color me surprised at the fact that I could write better at 9 than you can as a 20-something lying on the internet about innocent children you put into psych prison. Did you enjoy kneeling on that child as he screamed and begged you to stop, and as he was forced to choke down his own righteous anger to beg you to stop, knowing that he’d have to lick your and your piece of shit coworkers’ boots dry to even have a shot at ever getting out of the hospital and back to his family? Oh, but he deserved it, because he smothered someone, right? Even though you’ll never be able to prove that he laid a hand on anybody. Fucking war criminal child rapist filth.
>>
>>143347699
Enjoy your lapse, weirdo.
>>
>>143347726
Boys don’t smother their little sisters and admit it to psychiatrists. We’re not insects like you. I would sooner believe that you smothered that boy than believe that he, a child with absolutely not a lick of resources or power in the entire fucking world, killed someone. You and I both know there’s no such thing as psychopathy. You are aware of everything you did to that kid, and the truth will come out eventually, fuckboy.
>>
File: 1713269910449910.jpg (42 KB, 698x609)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>143346710
Because shrinks are literally evil
>oh you have a perfectly reasonable negative reaction to our shitty society? Better prescribe you mind altering drugs you'll be addicted to for life
That'll be $200,000 plus tip
>>
>>143347758
Take your meds guy
>>
>>143347758
They do, actually. He tried to molest her and ended up smothering her with a pillow, then he stuffed her body under his mother's bed. His mom found her about 30 minutes after the fact, then she called the police. I don't really care if you disbelieve what's been posted, but it is true.
>>
>>143347777
Stick a fucking shotgun in your mouth and kill yourself in front of YOUR loved ones, assuming you’re even good enough at your grift to have either of those things.
>>
>>143347792
they must pay the feds good money to write this stuff these days
>>
>>143347330
>>143347602
>>143347699
>>143347758
>>143347806
>>143347839
its posts that like these that really showcase the schizo, psych-anon must feel pretty smug right now
>>
The vast majority of people who “try” to get therapy go into it hoping that their therapist is going to emotionally validate them and give them an ego stroking to help them get over their depression, so when the therapist says, “Here are some things you should try doing to proactively better yourself,” the patient takes offense and cries that they’re being oppressed just like everyone else in their life is doing to them. Mix that with the creative type (i.e. people who already have an overinflated sense of self worth) and you can easily see why they’d hold suck strong contempt for someone paid to effectively tell them to clean their fucking rooms once in a while. And the fact that there are NEETs in this very thread sharing that contempt should be proof enough.
>>
>>143347861
They are being oppressed, though. They can literally just lobotomize or kill you.
>>
>>143347806
I like how this anon's chosen emphasis makes it sound like he blew his own head off in front of his family
>>
>>143347861
>Therapists tell you how to improve your life
I'm not against therapy or medication but no they don't. They're not life coaches.
>>
>>143347695
>There's just something unnerving about someone who spends all day listening to other people ramble about their problems while recording everything that's said and saying what they think that person should do.

Right? That's a job for the Feds monitoring this honeypot website, not for face-to-face interactions.
>>
Because even after the sanitarium scandals, the lobotomy craze, the housewife Valium flood, and treating an entire generation of children as having ADHD for being full of energy and pumping them full of Ritalin, the majority of psychologists out there STILL believe they are trustworthy and wise enough that they should be allowed to decide if people should be involuntarily locked up in an asylum and force-fed drugs.
JFK's sister was a trouble-maker and frequently disobeyed her parents. She was also slightly retarded from a complication during birth. Shrinks convinced them that her behavior was a result of mental illness. So she was involuntarily committed to an asylum and "treated" with a lobotomy. This left her with the intelligence of a 2 year old, unable to speak, and incontinent. The procedure they had for the "treatment"?
>The instrument Dr. Watts used looked like a butter knife. He swung it up and down to cut brain tissue. "We put an instrument inside", he said. As Dr. Watts cut, Dr. Freeman asked Rosemary, for example, to recite the Lord's Prayer or sing "God Bless America" or count backwards;... "We tried to estimate thus, how far to further cut, based on how Rosemary responded." When she began incoherent, they ceased cutting.
That's the "treatment". Just cut into the brain until they stop being able to speak clearly. Then they are fixed. Not because they are cured, since they clearly aren't, but because they are no longer annoying to others. It's no accident the same policy was applied to housewives of the 50's and Valium, and kids from the 90's onwards and Ritalin. It's not about curing the mentally ill, it's about making them not be an annoyance to others.
And these people believe they should have the right to go to court and say "Yes your honor, that man is crazy", and be allowed to chain that person to a table and inject them with even experimental drugs to "fix" them.
>>
>>143347942
>Comparing cutting up someone's brain because they embarrass the family with prescribing Ritalin
It's time to stop posting
>>
>>143347920
>life coaches
>people who are INCREDIBLY open with the fact that all they do is prop up pyramid schemes, alternative pills, and their own books
>>
>>143347978
>chemical cellular slicing is different from a metal knife so that makes it ok
Die.
>>
>>143347839
>>143347936
I'd prefer life as a fed, they have much better health insurance.
>>143347886
Why do you think this? If a parent takes their child to see a psychiatrist, parents have to provide consent for medication management. LIPs can't just start some random kid on antipsychotics because they're feeling feckless. There are some parents that want their kids sedated because they just can't deal with them, so they fabricate symptoms and mislead the provider. That's an issue with suboptimal people parenting, not a conspiracy to subdue relatively normal kids.
>>143347942
>It's not about curing the mentally ill, it's about making them not be an annoyance to others.
This is true, just substitute "annoyance" with "danger" and you are correct. There's just not much we can do. Therapy is only effective if you want it to be, meds are a toss-up. Our duty is to maintain safety and try to help them help themselves.
>>
>>143348005
Anon taking a basic stimulant doesn't cut your brain. You are retarded.
>>143347999
>I don't know the difference between a life coach, a psychiatrist, a CB therapist, a hypnotist, a talk therapist, and a psychologist, so I'm going to roll them all up into a single entity
You both could use some meds
>>
>>143347978
>JFK Sr. let the psychologists do that to Rosemary since she was embarrassing the family
>modern parents let psychologists do that to their own kids since they are embarrassing the family
>lobotomy does permanent brain damage
>Ritalin causes structural changes in the brain(totally not brain damage guize)
Sorry if facts hurt you Dr. Freud. Maybe you can take a pill for that?
>>
>>143348022
You Will Never Be A Real Science.
>>
>>143348032
>He actually thinks basic stimulants in moderate doses cause brain damage
guy, please
>>
>>143348038
If you like. Nothing I've said ITT is false.
>>
>>143347014
I think the reason she does that is 1) it's funny and 2) I think a large part of the idiot fanbase needed to hear that. Like the people who don't understand that Rorschach can be both sympathetic and even someone you root for within the context of the story, but he's not "right". Or at least not the kind of person you'd want to spend any time with.
I can see how you'd think it's lazy writing, but it didn't bother me because I thought it was a funny takedown, I don't mind seeing a little bit of character development in Rick (or at least acknowledgement of his problems, even if he decides not to fix them), and then things went mostly back to normal after that, at least for a while.
I'm more offended by the boring Ice-T episode. I can appreciate griefing the audience, but this was more than just one monologue in a show where we also got Pickle Rick, that was one unfunny dead horse beaten, but only lightly. It never got so dreadful that it got funny again, it was just regular bad straight through.
>>
>>143348032
You're the one crying because you refuse to conform to society anon. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>143347886
I've seen this on the internet far too many times. This victimhood retardation. Maybe if you sign a form in a country where lobotomization is legal, then it would happen, and only then. You don't even know your own rights and you're here trying to talk shit, faggot
>>
>>143348038
Amen brother. They want to be afforded the same respect as actual medical sciences, but the entire profession is "Uh, well, it's X, unless it's Y, we really don't know, the human mind is SO COMPLEX..." Then you ask if they ever bothered doing a study on which methods of treatment were the most effective for which disorders, and they suddenly run away from the conversation.
Because if actual hard scientific process ever shows up in psychology, they're going to have a very hard time explaining away all the over-prescriptions they've been doing.
>>
>>143348080
>no bro trust me you’re not a victim even though men in suits can pump your body full of 70% clozapine and shove a fucking ice pick in your brain at any point in time no matter how fortunate your life is
>>
>>143347663
>I'm surprised it took that long. Go to any health professional with depression and they're normally shilling you the pills inside about 2 minutes

I think the assumption is that Americans will not do anything hard to help themselves so here take a pill.

Like I had high cholesterol and I got it down with diet and exercise but for a while they kept trying to give me staiens or whatever. They never really discussed diet and exercise.

Also with depression and anxiety, it's usually caused by work and family and most people can't or won't work on that stuff
>>
File: stardust skele.jpg (102 KB, 316x625)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>143346720
This, "therapy" isn't a real thing and you're just giving someone money to listen to you whine. A prostitute would be cheaper and she'll give you head when you're done.
>>
>>143348064
The problem with speeches like this (and Harmon and his crew fucking love them) is that they're incredibly lazy and unearned. They're not describing a character we've been shown, they're telling us what the writers were too incompetent to convey with an actual story. It's a cheap and lazy shortcut to pretending a character with no depth has some by providing an avalanche of informed traits.
>>
>>143348029
>>
>>143348099
I kind of wish your paranoia were founded because you could use an ice pick or two in the nose
>>
>>143348099
That sounds more like Men in Black. I hope a doctor pumps you full of brain altering drugs, hopefully that will stop your delusions
>>143348105
Yes and no but mostly yes
>>
>>143347699

Not that anon, but a shame you can't see that being disagreeable to this level is self destructive and you think you are mentally healthy
>>
>>143348070
>you refuse to conform to society anon. How does that make you feel?
>tide pod challenge
>plebbit
>reality TV
>wearing masks to protect yourself from a virus that specifically can pass through that mask
Extremely thankful now that I think about it. How does it make you feel to defend the retardation of the masses?
>>
>>143348093
Well, as someone that actually sees patients, meds are the last resort in cases like MDD/ASD/BPD. The docs that sling Prozac and Concerta as cure-alls aren't representative of the profession. I only jump to meds when violence is the primary concern.
>>143348102
You're right. Agree completely.
>>143348105
Depends on the type and the Hx of trauma. If you're a regular guy that had a typical childhood, talking it out won't be helpful unless you want it to. If you have a low-functioning kid with ASD, ABA therapy is very useful, as is DBT for BPD adolescents and young adults. It just depends.
>>
>>143348138
>retard is anti-mask
Not really a shock
Anon I diagnose you with mild mental retardation and oppositional-defiant disorder. No wonder you cried about Risperidone - it's the first choice for treating what you have.

Get back on your mood stabilizer and anti-psychotic
>>
File: RCO051_1468660688.jpg (783 KB, 1280x2005)
783 KB
783 KB JPG
/co/ really is the living embody of Joker's Killer Joke.
Just a bunch of nutcases trying to convince other nutcases how best to be sane.
>>
>>143348256
Kill yourself.
>>
File: sorry.png (548 KB, 613x699)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>143348311
Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
File: 1709821834657938.png (517 KB, 553x555)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
Why do you care? faggot

mind your own business
>>
>>143348188
He'd be better off on Invega, dude is clearly noncompliant with his meds.
>>
>>143348389
I can't believe this shitty edit made me laugh

fuck you i hate smiling
>>
>>143348256
I was about to get incredibly angry until I realized that you actually mean the joke he's telling; not that you're calling the whole comic "Joker's Killer Joke".
>>
I think one problem with therapy is actually that they do not tell you what to do. They just listen and ask questions and you kind of come to your own conclusion. And they will often let you keep paying them even if you feel better or are making no progress.

The problem isn't so much the therapy but the economic and legal systems we exist in. They need money to eat so they just let you keep coming. And they do not want to be liable for your life choices so they do not directly tell you what to do.

I remember a female friend who was in therapy because of depression over her dad's death. Her husband yelled at her a lot and was xheating. Therapist didn't tell her to get a divorce. Then one day a guy came up and talked to her while she was crying because her husband was screaming at her and she eventually cheated on hubby and married new guy. Married new guy but he is almost as bad as old hubby. Then she goes to therapy and counseling for how new hubby acts and they pretty much tell her that she can accept all his bad behavior or leave. This dumb bitch, my friend, makes herself accept all his bad behavior from new hubby so she can stay married.

She needed a life couch. She needed to be told to divorce the first husband that screamed at her and cheated. She should have stayed single and worked on being healthy and spending time with friends. She definitely didn't need to start cheating herself and the marry this other guy who is almost as bad. And she should have never been presented with staying and putting up with abuse as an option.

More Americans just need to be told what to do. Divorce. Leave. These people's behavior is not acceptable. Leave. Tell them clearly. None of this shit like "you can accept that your mother hit you and move on or end your relationship with your mother's

Just tell them to leave. They are being abused
>>
Scientologists could be in this thread right now
>>
>>143348188
>gets called out
>immediately jumps to "TAKE THESE DRUGS TO MAKE YOURSELF DO WHAT I WANT YOU TO!"
>see anon, they totally are a legit profession and not a bunch of pill-pushers ruining people to benefit themselves
Top kek son. Still not a real science.

>>143348180
>The docs that sling Prozac and Concerta as cure-alls aren't representative of the profession.
So you're telling me you honestly think Prozac, Xanax, and Ritalin are being prescribed at a rate roughly equal to the number of people who actually need the drugs?
>8 percent of U.S. respondents in grades 8, 10, and 12 in 2022 stated that they used Ritalin within that year.
>an estimated 28 million Americans -- one in 10 -- currently use (prozac)
>In 2021, the number of alprazolam(xanax) prescriptions had risen to nearly 15.4 million.
And this 7 years ago from CBS:
>New research estimates about one in six American adults takes at least one psychiatric drug over the course of a year.
I'm willing to believe up to 5% of the population has mental illness bad enough to need medication, but 15%? You don't get those numbers from a few rogue shrinks throwing out prescriptions left and right, that's systematic.
>>
>>143348560
Anon, the person you’re talking to is either a shrink who intentionally forces meds down people’s throats or a fed. Either way, they’re lying to you. Just bully him until he takes the mask off. The only reason anyone does this stuff is emotional satisfaction and money.
>>
>>143348560
Anon I'm not sure you revealing that you're passionately against the use of masks for preventing respiratory illness is "calling me out" so much as accidentally giving away that you're genuinely mentally ill.
>>
>>143347859
I like how they accused doctors of acting on sadism and then post literal sadistic fantasies about hanging people and shit. Not to sound like a shrink, but could this be the fabled projection?
>>
>>143348619
>no trust me wearing a piece of paper on your face will totally prevent the virus from going into your mouth
Fucking retard. This is medsci 101. You use masks to catch your OWN breath, not someone else’s. I feel so fucking bad for that kid you squeezed a confession out of, holy fuck. His mom probably murdered her and he’s going to get lynched in prison because of you.
>>
>>143346710
Therapy and Mental Health is something attributed to the left so people on here tend to avoid and insult it on the basis of the culture war
>>
>>143346710
Most adults who watch cartoons suffer from mental illness and probably have a lot of bad experience with shrinks.
>>
>>143348635
One person deserves it and the other doesn’t. Not that I’d ever hurt anyone, but if the state can execute people, I can make jokes about people being executed. Silly shrinkfucker.
>>
>>143348652
> You use masks to catch your OWN breath
Indeed you do.
Now: why might you ask everyone to wear a mask if there were an infectious disease about that can transfer through water droplets in the breath when the person has no symptoms?
Think hard.
>>
>>143348652
>ODD
>Rushing to defend a violent minor
Who'd you maim
>>
>>143347792
I'd be questioning the mom more. How did she not hear the struggle. I don't believe he'd wait 30 minutes before his mom gets home from work to attempt the deed. Sounds like hyper neglectful parenting if he could murder his sister while peopel were home.
She also would have been aware of his violent tendencies before it happened. You don't raise someone for 15 years and not know their temperment.
>>
>>143348560
The Xanax is usually prescribed in the ER and at detox clinics. Prozac is overprescribed, but you're citing a survey. Most of the med issues are from low-income adolescents being coached into disability by uncaring parents. It guarantees steady payment at the cost of basically any self-actualization. Very common, just not talked about very much.
>>143348635
I hope it's a larping teen and not some bipolar adult. Either way, it's sad.
>>
>>143348714
I agree, but not my call to make. DCFS conducted their own investigation.
>>
File: 1658160071646.gif (394 KB, 339x498)
394 KB
394 KB GIF
>>143346710
>mental illness is good
>normal behavior is wrong
>expertise is bad
honk honk
>>
>>143348714
Forensic science and psychiatry are literally just 90% complete bullshit that only get around because of sadists, useful idiots or a lack of equipment that the public could use to verify these things themself. Shrinky is never going to acknowledge your point about the kid’s mom, because he knows that kid is going to get life for something he didn’t do because he’s a young man and there are tons of judges and jurors who are just salivating at the thought of putting a little boy in prison so the gorillas can lynch him, just like the shrink did it because he’s a child abuser who loves hurting innocent children. Here’s the golden rule: everyone who does anything knows exactly what they’re doing. Words are just dressing. Anything that can be expressed can be boiled down to a series of grunts, just like the grunting noises the shrinkpig is gonna make in his office jerking off to the thought of that innocent little boy being killed by his cellmates. He KNOWS what he did. He’s lying through his fucking teeth, anon. Just like the fucks that gave those lobotomies, just like the jurors who threw him away on purpose. The only thing people will ever get mad at you for saying is “Everyone legitimately is trying to target you, there is a conspiracy, and you and the 50,000 other people on the planet like you are the targets.”
>>
>>143348752
Just sounds fishy. Sounds more like the kid is covering for the mom and is likely an abuse victim. I mean, why would he "hide" the body under her bed.
>>
>>143347602

Not escaping the schitzo charges, I see.
>>
>>143348839
Schizophrenia isn’t real.
>>
>>143348768

Every post from you gets more insane. Top bait.
>>
>>143348866

Sure thing, bud.
>>
File: schizomobile.jpg (212 KB, 2159x1352)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>143348768
You should build a truck about it. Make sure to paint "FINGERPRINTS ARE A LIE!" on the side
>>
>>143348914
If you’ve never personally traced someone’s fingerprint to their own person while they’re still alive, I don’t want to hear your shit.
>>
>>143347699
Are you actually trying to play defense for a fucking murderer?? You don't belong in a ward, you belong in fucking prison.
>>
>>143348784
He had no prior Hx, typically this sort of thing manifests around age five. During the interview he sat across from me and relayed the events with a blunted affect. No tears, no questions. His mother went to a local gas-station for cigarettes and he was supposed to be watching her. When the mother returned home, he said she'd been playing outside. The mother called her and she didn't respond, so house was searched while he pretended to help look for her. After the police arrived, they noticed her clothing had been torn at the waistband where he'd attempted to pull down her pants. I don't know if he ever actually managed penetration, but he denied it when I prompted him. From what I gathered, he tried to coax into a sexgame, she planned to tell their mother and he acted impulsively. I don't think he meant to kill her, but there's no way to know for sure.
>>
>>143348997
Play defense for a murderer? I don’t play defense for murderers like you do, shrinkfucker, I’m saying the kid probably didn’t do it and they need to finish investigating his mom first, which they won’t because the whole thing is kangaroo bullshit designed to humiliate and kill their desired target.
>>
>>143347942
It's a fairly new field of science, dude. And it's advancing and developing at a much more rapid rate than other fields of medical science did. We are so much further than where we were in the 50s- people had just figured out that cigarettes cause lung cancer back then.
>>
>>143349051
>no bro it’s totally okay that shrinks give people pills even though they literally objectively can’t prove what they do to their brains also recreational drugs are illegal also porn is bad for you also if you don’t obey the government you should be drugged and imprisoned
I really, really hope you choke on a peanut tomorrow and die in front of your girlfriend or something. You really deserve it.
>>
>>143348005
>>143348032
Ritalin and other similar medications affect the production and absorption of neurotransmitters. That is not comparable to the effects of a lobotomy or other brain surgeries of any kind. And it certainly isn't "cellular slicing."
>>
>>143348064
>a large part of the idiot fanbase needed to hear that
There are people who idolize Homelander. These people already cannot differentiate between fiction and reality, how is a soapbox speech going to help them?
>>
>>143349087
but does the girlfriend deserve to be traumatized like that?
>>143348930
And is that HARD no on the truck?
>>
>>143348652
N95 masks and other respirator masks are specifically designed to prevent the *inhalation* of harmful particles. Originally this was for protection against dust and chemical fumes, but it does also protect against viruses and bacteria(and pollen). They are not the same as surgical masks.
>>
>>143347351
To be fair, people were completely missing the point of Rick's character from day one, so I can't blame the writers for pointing it out in such an unsubtle manner.
>>
>>143349028
>>143349087
I'm a different person than the other one you were replying to, anon. And I really appreciate you putting words in my mouth and jumping to (incorrect) conclusions about my opinions about recreational drugs, pornography, and the government.
Also, I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>143349269
>stop being mean to me on 4chan
The nukes can’t come fast enough
>>
>>143347014
I disagree. This is a charitable spin but I think the point of that scene was to explain to Rick right in his face exactly what his problem is. But since Rick is egotistical and thinks himself so superior he immediately blows off her advice without critically examining it. Much like the fanbase's reception to it.
>>
>>143349367
Why choose to be "mean" anonymously? Seems sort of nonsensical and self-defeating.
>>
Today’s lesson: Psychiatry is bad.
>>
Reminder that this thread is a very literal psyop by Tom King
>>
>>143348560
>I'm willing to believe up to 5% of the population has mental illness bad enough to need medication, but 15%? You don't get those numbers from a few rogue shrinks throwing out prescriptions left and right, that's systematic.

Oh15%+ need meds. The better question is why is modern society so difficult that people need to be medicated. Why is it easier to medicate people than to make life easier for us all?
>>
>>143348652
>This is medsci 101. You use masks to catch your OWN breath

Yeah, everyone knew that. It helped prevent people with COVID not spread it

It was awesome. I didn't get sick the entire time people had masks on. I normally get a cold every year because selfish assholes don't keep their ass home
>>
>>143349263
I don't think it will ever work. Rick characters just flip a switch for a certain type of person

It is similar to how no war movie can ever truly be an anti war movie because war is a very stimulating thing to watch if you can watch it in complete safety.
>>
>>143349000
>manifests around age five.
And the mother didn't see any signs over the posssible next 10 years? I'm not going to comment on the rest of your story because it reads like you're setting a scene, which makes it sound fake.
>>
>>143349367
I never said anything about them being mean, I was saying that it's stupid of them to decide my beliefs for me and then get mad at me for "having" those beliefs.
>>
There's tons of cartoons that shit on therapists and lawyers but are there any that shit on HR?
>>
>>143350040
>Why is it easier to medicate people than to make life easier for us all?
Because it's not like there's just one singular obstructive problem that's making everyone miserable. It's a convoluted web of issues and failed systems.
>>
>>143350666
You really are ignorant aren't you
>>
>>143351097
Your story is fake. You simitaniously know too little and too much. Too much for a tech and too little for a doctor. A professional should not just be filling in the gaps the way you are with something as serious as what you're claiming.
>>
File: catbert.jpg (13 KB, 322x157)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>143351034
Dilbert
>>
>>143346710
It's an American thing.
>>143346720
>>143348105
>>143348128
See these posts.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.