[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1690058459482510.png (2.53 MB, 837x1219)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
CoIE part two just came out.
>>
Where?
>>
>>143348528
psycopirate is pure kino, supergirl is okish to bad, pariah is ok.
Rest is meh.
I hope part three is better, also there are too many nods to previous films.

>>143348562
tuspelisendivx
>>
I did not read and do not know anything about the original. It is a really bad sign that we are past part two of a three parter and it is still unclear who the fuck is doing what that is ending the universe.
>>143348579
I also liked psycho pirate as a villain.
>>
>>143348528
Who cares? Tomorrowverse was killed by Josie Campbell long before this. I have no interest in any of it or anything she’s involved in.
>>
>>143348528
first part was okay but black Iris is something that I'm sick of
I'm very angry they didn't cast Meg Donnelly as live action Supergirl
>>
Why do grown men watch cartoons?
Why do grown men watch cartoons and then converse about them?
>>
>>
>>
>>
The art style is so fucking ugly
Made me not want to watch The Long Halloween, and I’ve been wanting an adaptation of that for years. It needed to replicate Tim Sale’s art to get the real feel
>>
>>143348528
They're deadset on making a shittier finale than Dark Crisis was for the last timeline, and they're knocking it out of the park.
>>
Did they have Superman die instead of Supergrill? That's what the trailers made it look like.
>>
>>
>>143349591
No, Wonder Woman died. Superman and Batman are still alive.
>>
>>
>>143349549
>art style
Nah, I like it...reminded me of the venture bros art style and I'm not a huge fan of a thick lips the previous art style gave to the characters
>>
>>
I feel like when this will be way better once the last movie comes out and someone recuts it into a single 2-3 hour film.
>>
>>143349638
Kamandi and Batman were so fucking unnecessary.
>>
>>
does Anti-Monitor show up? post him
>>
>>143348528
And holy shit, was it awful.

Just endless plodding and badly put together plot, dull and lifeless performances, shit happening "Just because", stiff animation and the dumbest character choices you could make.

This is coming from a guy who's standards are so low he thought part 1 had some really great parts to it and, last 5 minutes aside, seemed to tell a pretty decent story. But even my shit taste cannot believe just how bad this was. A jumbled mess of plotlines that barely intersect and random out of nowhere exposition dumps that just keep happening and happening, and it's just so fucking boring. There's not even any interesting fights, in a superhero movie! Do not recommend.
>>
>>143348528
>Thanos in the background
they really are out of ideas
>>
Anyone leak the part 3 preview?
>>
>Terry only had one line and didn't do jack shit.
lol
lmao even
>>
>>143349357
>is anon really the best i can do?
>>
>>
Wtf is there part 3?
>>
So are these any better than those DCAMU movies?
>>
>>143348528
it was so fucking bad. felt like watching a slideshow of a wiki article on youtube
>>
>that Batman voice
I didn't realize how much I miss Kevin Conroy until now, holy shit.
>>
>>143350563
It will be out this summer sometime.
>>
>>143348579
>supergirl is okish to bad

What happened?
>>
>>143350597
I liked the Green Lantern one because they did a lot of cosmic stuff with Rann and Thanegar but for most people, I realize that they probably found the movie to be really boring and they didn't like how Hal was treated.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.