[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

wtf happened to DC animation?
>>
>Merger
>reduced budget
Did Tucker leave?
>>
>>143355828
I get the budget cuts for animation but they can atleast put some effort into script. My goodness was this movie shit.
>>
Who the fuck is even the audience for all these dumb direct-to-video movies? No one ever talks about them or seems particularly invested in them. Is it just boomers who latched onto them and keep watching out of habit?
>>
>>143354497
The box cover art never matches the interior actual disc animation. At least post a screen grab, son.

>>143355837
The scripts have been overstuff since they were adapting Cereal Lord's nonsense with Flashpoint Paradox and War.
>>
>>143355828
He left since the Tomorrowverse started. He's working on Caped Crusader now and co-wrote the Justice League Infinity comic with JM DeMatteis.
>>
>>143354497
They ran out of the good stories
>>
>>143354497
He died
>>
>>143354497
ngl I kind of liked the supergirl one they did a little while ago. But the rest is kind of meh. It's also incredibly confusing how some relate and others dont and even the ones that do relate only sort of relate
>>
>>143354497
They started relying too much in adaptations and cutting more and more corners in animation.
>>
>>143357703
Their first movie was Death of Superman. It was the original plan to adapt the comics, the problem was Geoff Johns and his stupid new 52 shit
>>
>>143354497
All the Korean sweatshops are too busy with contract work from Amazon and Disney
>>
>>143357027
Death and reign were kino

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.