[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Jhonen Vasquez's Disney pilot is no longer lost media, go watch it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIQm5tu-4Lw
>>
>>143355038
Why does the guy who made a comic about a serial killer who paints a wall in his house with blood to keep a monster at bay, keep wanting to make kids' shows?
>>
>>143355150
Why not?
>>
>>143355038
Why did he go to Disney?
>>
>>143356067
He was already a character designer on Randy Cunningham, 9th grade ninja.
>>
>>143355038
Objectively the leaker's biggest find
>>
>nobody talking about this
I oughta slap the bitch out of you guys, this is massive!
>>
>>143355038
>she's a girl, and she has a moustache
Surprised disney didn't greenlight it just for that line alone
>>
>>143357431
I finished it and I can see why they canceled it. For one thing it's too dark for Disney, they are not gonna air people dying played for laughs. Also Frolie is the only main character that talks, such a simple character is not enough to carry a whole show. I think the concept has potential but I think we need to see more of the house, maybe have a few other characters that live there and/or assist in missions. I hope he can pitch it to other studios because I don't see it ever succeeding on Disney.
>>
I remember seeing this on YouTube back in the day, didn't know it had since become lost media.
>>
>>143355150
Because he started when animation was still thought to be for kids in the west, but now the west is catching up to Japan and France except he's not caught up.
>>
>>143355038
Nice
>>
>>143355150
People can like multiple things! Also, he's gotten softer with age.
>>
>>143357799
Disney owns the rights, so he can't pitch it elsewhere unless they're willing to buy it from Disney.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.