[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Barnyard in Spanish .jpg (212 KB, 707x1679)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
European Spanish dubs are a waste of time and money. Latino dubs are way better and can be understood in ALL Spanish-speaking countries.
>>
I like that as a title, though. It's also probably a big pork project for the government to keep up a dubbing industry.
>>
>>143356563
Lmfao
>>
>>143356563
As someone who has relatives in both Spain and Argentina and speak multiple languages, I prefer a foreign language film made in Spain to one from South America - although some stuff like Roma has been great.

It's been ages so I can't remember specifically but I do remember being in a hotel room in Panama and thinking that the translations on the Flintstones and Jetsons were not 100 as far as being well-done 1/1 but I assumed that was just a cheap producer doing the work. The VA was fine, it was just the gist of some of the jokes.
>>
>>143356563
the only people I ever see seethe about Spain's translations are always from a hispanic-american country. it's not like the other spanish speaking countries don't make blunders like these also, so what's the deal?
>>
>>143356563
Latinos vastly overstate how good your dubs are and I'm sick of seeing you people brag about it. It's completely average dubbing with some notable standouts here and there just like any region with a standardized dubbing industry.
>>
>>143356563
>brown fragility

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.