[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is Buzz Lightyear of Star Command still not on Disney+?
>>
Why most aliens either have blue or green skin color?
>>
>>143356974
it's hot.

>>143356948
they hate it. pixar mainly.
>>
File: 247683_big_144df99ccc.jpg (34 KB, 480x360)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>have your own streaming service that you can put whatever the fuck you want on it
>don't
Warner Bros. has the same problem, they have every fucking thing HBO ever made, but more Warner Bros. owned shows are available on Tubi than on the Warner Bros. service
Legit only Paramount is bothering to put shit like Nick Arcade and GUTS on there
>>
>>143357208
I thought Paramount was the one that was putting ESPN on its service
>>
>>143356974
It's exotic and doesn't resemble any real skin color or the incorrect names of any real skin color. Sure you can make red or yellow aliens, but with blue or green there's no chance someone will be offended.
>>
>>143357389
this, blue and green are just nice colors to look at to
>>
>>143356974
Yo listen up here's the story
>>
>>143357870
Does it have a guy that's blue with his little blue window?
>>
>>143357004
Lassetor hated it, but he's been out of Pixar for years now and frankly I'd be amazed if there was anybody at Pixar who was even working there when the show was made.

Shame too, it's a damn good show and it has no modern release.
>>
>>143356948
Because they can't ring it dry of money anymore.
>>
File: 1519762947663.png (126 KB, 465x395)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>143356948
Because they're fucking stupid
>>
>>143359448
If that was the case then there'd be a LOT more missing things from Disney+.
>>
>>143359554
There is, mostly pre-1970s.
>>
>>143356948
Because that cartoon has NEVER been that popular get over it. I'm so tired of OLD WRINKLED Loser Millennials pretending anyone gave a fuck about that cartoon. The only cartoon Disney had from those years that built a cult following was Gargoyles. No one cared about a random spin off about Buzz Lightyear especially when the theatrical Toy Story movies still reigned supreme for years including after Star Command finished airing all episodes. No one cares move on.

If you think that this shitty cartoon in some way has the cult following status that say Invader Zim accomplished then got a bridge to sell you. Because that's another thing shows like Invader Zim were good merchandise sellers can't see a reason for why anyone would want to buy merchandise of the lame original characters from Star Command. Your show sucks old man. And I must repeat you are an old man.
>>
>>143357870
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air
>>
>>143356974
Those are the hottest skin colors
>>
File: images (6).jpg (85 KB, 586x523)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>143359825
>All of which got re-released recently and they FAILED at the box office yet again.

Hehe

>Moana and Zootopia got suffed in the japanese Academy awards by Shin Godzilla
>6 years later
>Americans ignore Wish and Marvels to see Godzilla Minus One instead
>Disney tried to give away tickets to get people to see it while Minus One gets positive word od mouth
>Wish actually flops HARD in the US
>Minus One actually does quite well even getting extended for 2 months and making more money then in Japan and worldwide alone (at first)
>Minus One gets Nominated by the Oscars
>Twitterinos and faggot journos try to sabotage by shit smearing japan "OH JAPAN OVERWORKS HIS EMPLOYESS AND THEY ARE INHUMANapparently"
>Disney announces the Pixar Floplogy of Soul, Luca and Turning Red
>NO ONE SEES THEM
>MINUS ONE WON THE OSCAR

This wasnt a ride. It was a Peregrinacion!
>>
>>143360096
You forgot
>Minus One gets special edition release: "made to look like it was filmed in 1945"
>makes even more money
>Oscar announced by Arnold and Danny Devito
>>
>>143360295
>that too

Damn myself.
>>
>>143359789
Sounds like someone got hyper death ray'd and is a bit salty
>>
>>143359789
>t. middle aged female Disney exec
>>
>>143356948
because it'd remind people it was better than buzz lightyear and the represented crew? Disney never admits mistakes. if they would acknowledge black cauldron

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.