[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

BTFO Carol Paid Shills

Rogue love is something that you just cant buy
>>
>>143357306
It's been satisfying see Carolfags get put back in their place after their slut not only bombed, but see Rogue dab on her once again with her show getting way more praise than she ever has.
>>
>>143358278
Come on, it's a known fact that Carol's only worth as a character was getting drained by Rogue.
>>
>>143357306
I need to see more of Rouge completely nullifying other supes powers preferably girls
>>
>>143357306
Wait, I'm trying to remember. Was Carol wearing the black swimsuit in the original show, or is this from the new one? I could swear she was in her original red outfit during the flashback to when she got Rogue'd.
>>
>>143358709
Lol this is definitely from the old show, the art styles are close but you should be able to tell them apart by a quick look, just check the grain and the new show looks a lot sleeker
>>
>>143358873
I like that her face looks younger now but everything else looks worse
>>
>>143357306
Carol's movie made a billion dollars more than Rogue ever has or ever will
>>
>>143358292
That and the singlet.
>>
File: 1595764078865.jpg (103 KB, 499x513)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>143357306
Paid shills is right
Nobody is watching these Ex-Men
>>
>>143358917
Admittedly this isn't that good of an example, as these are promotional art rather than actual grabs from the show which would be a more accurate comparison. I just grabbed the first image I saw on Google.

I would say on average actual 90s xmen isn't as detailed (usually) and highly varies in quality.
https://youtu.be/yWGV9Uxr6-4?si=e3fvloUfG_JE56a2
Compared to the reboot which while definitely is less detailed it's for the sake of action sequences, easier to animate simplier characters.
https://youtu.be/lSRZik98Ub8?si=XRhu3FTc3H9iLFEn
>>
>>143359137
>easier to animate simplier characters.
Isn't this show CGI?
>>
>>143357306
Isn't Carol the reason why Roque can fly permanently?
>>
>>143359175
It's both 2d and 3d. It's decently even between the two but honestly it's pretty seemless transitions between the two styles, it can be hard to tell which is which at a glance.
>>
>>143358873
wtf wasn't her jacket brown in the old days? or is this a mandela effect thing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.