[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

They knew what they were doing when making this design of him.
>>
>>143357685
Built for Big He-Man Cock.
>>
>>143357696
This.
>>
>>143357696
Skeletor is He-Man's uncle
>>
>>143358035
Fuck...
>>
>>143358035
Hot.
>>
>>143357685
God I wish that was me.
>>
>>143358035
Even better
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6lOvx347YU
>>
>>143357685
It was a great design and damnit I still say it was a great use of him. Skeletor aaaaaaaalmost winning only to fuck himself over by being a shithead dumbass is a great representation of him (this was the first time that "he let his guard down for nookie" was the flavor of his dumbassery, but I'd say it fits him just fine). It also pairs nicely with Revolution, where he starts off a virtual slave after his loss at the end of Revelation, finds out his past, and manages to pull off one huge win after another... but of course he fucked himself over AGAIN because he just had to try and rule as Skeletor instead of being satisfied ruling as "King Keldor" and keeping the truth a secret.
>>
Would.
>>
>>143357685
Yes, he looks mighty and cool

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.