[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chine-il.png (28 KB, 640x360)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>ICU and UCI and ICU and UCI
>China Illinois China Illinois
>China Illinois China Illinois
>China Illi-nois nois nois and China Illinois China Illinois yeah
This is the worst school in America!
>>
I just realized I typed the lyrics wrong.

FUCK
>>
>>143358383
I still appreciate you making this thread. China Illinois was a funny show and I always enjoy discussion about it.
>>
File: 1630328579171.png (1.5 MB, 2894x922)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>143358361
I wish Illinois were real, bros...
>>
https://youtu.be/SiePDFhRjrM?si=H9dx05po8yVBL9vD
>>
File: frankie.jpg (145 KB, 2560x1440)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>143360816
I hate that Brad Neely basically peaked with China, IL and his YouTube shorts. Is his new book any good?
>>
File: Tip of the hat.jpg (20 KB, 333x333)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>143361127
The last good Titmouse show
>>
>>143358361
i rewatched this show around November before bed every night. its underrated and my biggest complaint is the 11 min episodes felt too short and the 22 min ones felt like they dragged on. Brad does make funny stuff but its either over too fast or it drags on forever
>>
>>143361127
If you're a fan of his bizarre wordplay, yes, absolutely. Its like his narrator from Wizard People telling the story of Ulysses Grant, with hyperbole about him riding horses upside down, long asides from enlisted men free associating about life, and some real touching meditations on what it means to be a person. Fittingly for a book about Grant, there are long stretches about him being drunk and isolated and miserable, with his military triumphs and handful of defeats kind of glossed over as difficult things to make light of

If you were at all touched by some of the more human moments of the Baby Cakes shorts, I'd say it's worth a gamble

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.