[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be jewish
>in contact with demons
>have sex with the queen of hell
>keep the hellspaw on earth among humans
>child has only demonic features no human resemblance
Unironically what the FUCK did they mean by this???
>>
>>143361052
She's young now, but her human features will begin to come in as she gets older
>>
File: 1692015510058847.png (152 KB, 480x459)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>143361052
https://files.catbox.moe/7vqljn.png
>>
>>143361052
What did he do to seduce the queen of hell or is it part of a prophecy about the birth of the antichrist and he had no choice?
>>
File: Fred huh.jpg (20 KB, 531x467)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>143361052
More like "What the fuck did he mean by still being Jewish when he's seen direct confirmation of Christian theology being completely right?" I'm not religious but if I literally went to Christian Hell and saw demons and shit and had a living actual reminder that what I saw wasn't some fever dream I'd convert on the fucking spot. Same with any other religion.
>>
>>143361624
It's like Marvel and Thor, everyone knows he's a Norse god, but no one seems to care.
>>
>>143361439
"it's nothing weird, it's nothing like that"
>>
>>143361052
>le cartoon isn't le realistic???
Grow the fuck up
>>
>>143361057
What human features? She's half-demon half-jew.
>>
>>143362229
yeah, she's full demon, i don't see why people are calling her a hybrid
>>
File: Satina smores.png (363 KB, 1754x1130)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>
>>143361624
To be fair he fucked the queen of hell and had a child with her. Being jewish in such a scenario is dumb but uh....you probably ain't going to heaven.
>>
>>143362788
He's still alive so he can still repent/atone for it though, since he wasn't a Christian at the time.
>>
>>143362809
Anon, he fucked the queen of hell. His daughter is a demon. I don't think he can, nor if he would want to, repent.
>>
>>143362860
There was a saint who converted demons and wierd headless men to Christianity
>>
>>143362860
Anyone can repent so long as they earnestly mean it though, that's like a fundamental aspect of Christianity with the only variation being if it's strictly related to the heart or needs to be backed up by deeds as well.
>>
>>143361654
Because Marvel are run by faggots and pulled some "Erm, they're not ACKUALLY gods, they're just heckin aliens!!!!" shit.
>>
>>143361057
...And so will her human fanciers.
>>
I can't look at this show again because it always reminds me of her own selfie and in the backdrop in a desk is a opened box of condoms. She's always going to be condom lady to me.
>>
>>143362896
>There was a saint who converted demons and wierd headless men to Christianity
Link to that or something? I'm curious
>>
>>143361654
Because they're not actually gods, they're aliens.
>>
File: agratbatmahalt.jpg (96 KB, 800x1000)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>143361624
>More like "What the fuck did he mean by still being Jewish when he's seen direct confirmation of Christian theology being completely right?" I'm not religious but if I literally went to Christian Hell and saw demons and shit and had a living actual reminder that what I saw wasn't some fever dream I'd convert on the fucking spot. Same with any other religion.

Nah Jewish Hell is also real and entirely separate from Christian Hell. His family disowned him for not getting with pic related.
>>
>>143361654
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Norse gods probably want sacrifices and for you to do your natural duties like honoring your parents and stuff, but they don't have such an exacting process for the soul to be in communion with God, right?

Like the Norse gods, Greek gods, Chinese folk gods... they're flawed like humans, and they want you to please them. They don't particularly care about the minutiae of how you live your life day to day. Sometimes you're just born as the sort of human too lowly to ascend to any kind of paradise. Like I'm Asian, and Buddhism says women need to get themselves reincarnated as men before they're eligible to get to enlightenment. Or you need to die in childbirth or battle to get to Valhalla or something.

But the Christian God is about your faith and your deeds, and trying to live every bit of life as much as you can with Christian values. So converting to Christianity is supposed to be a big help to reach God, but Thor wouldn't care if you officially convert to Nose religion or not.

>>143362896
Pope Francis says he'd baptise aliens if the aliens wanted to be Christian.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.