[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hq720.png (336 KB, 686x386)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
Why does YouTube hate it?
Also there's a behind the scenes video on it
https://youtu.be/3jViQ0YHPeQ?si=-c5cM7OSnQxZvT7b
>>
Blaming "shadow banning" and other retarded shit like that to try to make a narrative that there's a conspiracy against something you like is only going to make people dislike it by your association
>>
>>144302145
SEX BAD! NOT ADVERTISER FRIENDLY! EXCLUSIVELY AD-BASED MONETIZATION IS NOT AN OUTDATED BUSINESS MODEL! WE ARE NOT OUT OF TOUCH! WE AREN'T KILLING OUR OWN INDUSTRY!
>>
>daftpina
ew
>>
>>144302176
Are you retarded? Would you prefer they actively charge people to browse the site?
>>
>>144302255
Yes
>>
>>144302145
it isn't shadow banned, never was, unless its only a usa problem wich idc really.
>>
again with this?
>>
>>144302599
Who started the shadow ban meme anyway?
>>
>>144302145
>15 min documentary on YouTube hiding something
Fucking why. People here have summed up the situation in 3 sentences.
>>
>>144302612
one or a bunch of anons back in the release day thread. it was probally a bug on his device (my own speculation) and he started shouting "uuuuh is banned guys" and the crowd started parroting as always. it never went shadow banned i even got notified and recommended in the first minutes of release.
>>
>>144302612
Is it really a meme when the show isn't even close to being the the first result that comes up when I search Punch Punch Forever.
>>
>>144302667
Huh, looks like it was fixed.
Originally I would get tons of React vids before arriving at a Speedoru animation.
>>
>>144302612
Speedo unironically
>>
>>144302145
YouTube hates kino
>>
>>144302612
popular twitter artist started using it when their posts with 50k likes only started getting 40k instead :(((
>>
>>144302665
>i even got notified and recommended in the first minutes of release
Not how it works.
>>
>people are making excuses for people not caring about their shitty waifu cartoon
>>
>>144302638
daftpina needs 15 minutes to read 3 sentences

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.