[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>DreamWorks' next CG movie after Antz and Shrek was going to be an ambitious adventure movie about elephants on Southeast Asia
Tusker would've been kino
>>
Shrek is unironically why we can't have nice things
>>
>>
>>
>>
"PDI/DreamWorks" made Antz and then Shrek. They were supposed to make Tusker afterwards, but that didn't happen. Instead they made Shrek 2 and Madagascar (almost at the same time)
>>
>>144302579
>you get tusker
>but it gets the ice age treatment where it gets sequels even when it isn't necesary and get more ridiculous the more it goes on
would accept this monkey paw?
>>
This includes footage of Jodie Foster, Dana Carvey and Garry Shandling recording dialogue
https://youtu.be/zRIGXaue_KM?si=NlddLXhal3h6kogF
>>
File: shadow.png (1.5 MB, 1000x1294)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>144302579
Dreamworks cancelled a lot of movies, they're literally infamous for cancelling the most wanted unreleased movie Me And My Shadows as well as cancelling B.O.O when it was 90% complete and already had merch being sent to stores that had to be recalled. They have just as many cancelled projects as they do finished films
>>
Is it just one autist latching onto this? "Elephants but they talk" doesn't sound like all that good a movie.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.