[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ghost-machine-comics.jpg (890 KB, 2048x1049)
890 KB
890 KB JPG
These Ghost Machine comics rock. I can't wait for the rest of their titles to launch later this year. Geiger, Redcoat, and Rook are probably my favorite books coming out now.
>>
>>144303756
Plz talk about these comics with me...
>>
I like Rook's animal designs
Hoping Carapace gets to live, I like turtles
I think the idea of the helmets being transferable to others is a neat touch, really curious if we'll eventually get a warden who's still a child or teenager
Also interested in the rooster warden and hoping he's not a joke character in this
>>
>>144304724
Yeah, I loved seeing little snippets of all the different wardens in the last issue. It has me very excited to see the story continue.
>>
>>144303756
I saw them on the rack and flicked through a couple and they seemed eh? Sell me on them.
>>
looks like shit for boomers. Boring. Realistic art is dull and lame.
>>
>>144304892
Well Geiger and Redcoat take place in the same universe, but they take place at different points in the timeline. Geiger takes place in the future, in a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland, and it's a really good action series. It's following up from the original Geiger miniseries from 2021, and the Junkyard Joe spinoff that came out of that. Redcoat is like an action comedy that involves a British solider who is accidentally made immortal by the founding fathers of America who are actually in some kind of cult. Eventually he meets up with a preteen Albert Einstein.

Rook: Exodus is completely unrelated from the others, and it takes place on a terraformed planet that has been abandoned by the corporation that led the project, and the people left behind have to fend for themselves. There are wardens on the planet who wear masks and can control animals, but the animals have grown to unnatural sizes.
>>
>>144303756
I liked Geiger, even if it was a thinly veiled Fallout ripoff complete with a Glowing One main character.
>>
>>144303756
i read a little bit of rook
i like the character designs
but just as i was getting to like the boar guy he gets killed even though his design was arguably the coolest one
i would hate for it to be like that movie smokin aces, where they introduce a ton of cool characters and then just immediately kill them off so they can keep around the bland main characters
>>
>>144305902
Someone else is using his mask now
>>
>>144304946
t. boomer trying too hard to be contrarian
>>
>>144303756
doesnt look very good
>>
>>144303756
writing is good or are they carried by the art?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.