[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hmmmm
>>
Sometimes a person's sexuality will influence how receptive they are to identical behavior from people they find attractive and people they don't find attractive.
>>
>>144304002
Um, in English, egghead? We don't all speak "nerd" here.
>>
>>144304002
???????
>>
>>144304015
cocky go boing boing
>>
>>144304015
Police girl likes boobies
>>
Cait and Vi being a thing is whatever, I just think it's a little dumb that it happened over the course of a single night considering Vi's feelings toward Piltover and Enforcers in general. Happened a bit too fast to be believable for me.
>>
>>144304127
>Happened a bit too fast to be believable for me.
Yeah, the "what about us" moment of the rain was a bit too much.
Instead the rain scene should have been used as a "Ey, I think Im starting to like you"
>>
1. Some people are lesbians.
2. She basically needed to be dragged into the slums and see what stuff was really like before she started to question her way of doing things.
>>
>>144304127
This was literally the most believable thing about the series. If they're not moving in together by the second date, are they really lesbians?
>>
>>144303982
I want to fuck vi infront of Caitlyn. then fuck Caitlin in front of vi. then watch them fuck each other. then fuck them both at the same time.
>>
>>144308797
Are you Jinx?
>>
>>144308907
she'd watch the whole time
>>
>>144304015
person i know for years = old, predictable, boring.

person i just met = exciting, bold, a door to infinite possibilities
>>
File: 1659745885769855.jpg (86 KB, 859x1000)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>144304127
Considering Cait not only freed her from rotting the rest of her life in prison, but was the first and only person to show some kindness to her in a decade, its not surprising that Vi took an immediate liking to her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.