[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What am I in for?
>>
File: 1716394367256875.png (245 KB, 493x374)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>
Eceleb threads should be punishable by death
>>
>literally who e-celeb
don't bother faggot
>>
>>144306086
>half asses a rippff of It's a Wonderful Life
>retards get impressed
>>
>>144306264
People have to know who they actually are in order for them to be celebs. This is a literal who.
>>
Give me a tl;dr and I might give you the view.
>>
>>144306086
This isn't even the fucking last episode the last one was the halloween special
>>
>>144306086
Such clickbait, I’m not clicking it, but I’m guessing it’s ether the Halloween episode or the one with the proto dot. Both aren’t the last episode by the way.
>>
>>144309398
Proto-dot?
>>
>>144309411
There was an episode about old black and white cartoon charecters and one was a female that babs looked up to basically dot from animaniacs.
>>
>>144306086
No idea
>>
>>144309425
Are you talking about Bosco and Honey? I watched their ACTUAL cartoons. They were basically an imitation Mickey and Minnie Mouse (but with negroes instead of mice. I’m not joking).

Tiny Toons modifies their design to make them more animal-like. But the homage is still there.
>>
>>144310356
Pretty sure they were monkeys
>>
>>144306086
Never seen it
>>
>>144311159
It's another generic Beautiful Life parody episode
And it's not even the final episode technically, it just got numbered as such in some DVDs
>>
>>144311303
Wonderful Life*
>>
>>144309398
I’m guessing it’s just the It’s a Wonderful Life Parody which also wasn’t the last episode.

It did have Buster contemplating suicide, but It’s a Wonderful Life ALSO had George Bailey contemplating suicide, of course. This was just yet another parody of it.

It also didn’t have the subversion where people really were better off without him but this subversion itself was a cliche a while ago, Fairly Oddparents did it but also Little Shop and maybe Beavis and Butthead? Wonderful Life in ANY form had just been done to death.
>>
>>144306264
based
>>
>>144306086
cartoon reviewers are largely unwatchable by just how stupidly hyperbolic they are
>>
>>144306086
knowing how most of these guys work. the breakdown will be
>summary of the entire episode
> zero qoutes or sources
>at best a couple google searches looking through forums posts for other people's interpretation of the episode
>maybe a sentence or two from the youtuber that has some semblance of an individual opinion or insight

that's more or less every single one of these guys. the funny thing is that I've found black youtubers do these cartoon review/summaries way better. sometimes they go off on the wrong track or get hung up on something weird but at least you get a real person in these videos instead of someone just doing it for the money.

I've gotten so mad at these type of youtubers that when i get especially mad I just write a script and see if I can do better.
>>
>>144306086
If I hear a nasally white boy, I instantly close out. This demographic of autism offers no new insight that my brain couldn't already formulate in less time. If you're a white man, and you don't have a good radio voice, please don't bother promoting your autistic rambles, thanks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.