[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: HIMPPG.png (60 KB, 310x448)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
So I was rewatching the Powerpuff Girls the other day and it got me thinking really in depth of each character and the traditional gender roles they represent (These are just my own headcanons).
PPG: The innocent, sweet, and overflowing femininity of little girls
RRB: The curious, naughty, yet endearing masculinity of little boys
The Professor: The masculine instinct that triggers even the most hardened man to protect, adore, and serve his little girls
Miss Bellum: The sultry and aromatic effect of a mature woman's feminine wiles.
And etc.
It got me really thinking about the purpose of HIM and his whole design, like what the hell is a crossdressing devil suppose to represent?
And then it hit me; HIM represents a feminine or emasculated man's envy toward a woman's natural femininity and the benefits that come with it.
cont.
>>
File: 1553985781306.png (43 KB, 474x237)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>144307886
>>
TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
>>
Think about the Westboro Baptist Church, 'God hates fags', how homosexuals are told they will burn in hell by these fanatics. HIM's satan-like appearence is suppose to represent that. And the crossdressing represents his internal desire to emulate and mimic the natural woman's female form. But it doesn't work, making him appear to be even more off-putting than just his satanic appearence
>>
File: The_girls%27_birth.jpg (712 KB, 4096x3072)
712 KB
712 KB JPG
Then you have the Powerpuff Girls. Sweet little darlings their raw overflowing natural femeninity able to make any man, woman, or child infatuated. HIM can't trigger a response like that, no matter how feminine he makes himself to be, because his raw masculine energy will always show up, as seen when he flips out at times
>>
I want to have a genuine discussion about this, is HIM secretly just envious of the girls?
>>
>>144307909
LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK
>>
>>144307886
>I was rewatching the Powerpuff Girls the other day and it got me thinking
lmao
>>
Bump
>>
>>144308965
"Bump" is the sound of an aluminum baseball cracking upside the next anon's skull who posts next
>>
Jokes on you I have my tard helmet on. HIM is obviously a representation of queerness along with just being Satan. He's literally a drag queen OP.
>>
>>144307886
>what the hell is a crossdressing devil suppose to represent?
the devil
>>
>>144307937
now realize the plainsborobaptist church was a psyop to get money and the whole org was 11 people who were all related.
then realize that the actual church of satan represents their icon as dual sex and push the trannie and homosexual agenda.
its what THEY say about THEMSELVES
>>
>>144308035
yes all manner of degenerates are just jealous of the progenerates because they have things of value as a result of building up while degenerates can only tear down.
the barbarians wanted to live in the city, but nit live by its rules. the people in the city neither wanted to live in the wild or by its rules. it doesnt go both ways. its not equal on both sides. one is ontologically bad the other good.
>>
>>144309289
Most queers have an internalized hatred/envy for the opposite gender. See:trannies
>>
File: him 2.jpg (93 KB, 604x903)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
HIM is just a genderless monster that's beyond reason. A lot like IT or something, that form is just what we can reasonably see as humans.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.