[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>best marvel comic in years
why did it flop?
>>
>>144307896
Name all the good runaways comics after they're initial run to answer your question
>>
>>144307896
That looks awful.
>>
>>144307911
did they even get up to the retarded alex betrays his friends storyline?
>>
>>144307896
Female lead, diversity slop, subversion, demoralization = guaranteed flop
>>
>>144307896
Is that supposed to be Molly on the right? Why is she so big?
>>
>>144307896
The elites are intentionally vandalizing and destroying pop culture and entertainment. It's meant to be bad, it's meant to be hated, it's meant to flop.
>>
>>144307896
Fuck I forgot this even came out. Didn't it go completely off the material?
>>
>>144307896
>Modern Goth lead girl
>Zoomer hair secondary guy
>Token Urkle black guy
>Woman 2
>Woman 3
>Woman 4, bonus for being token and le quirky with muh overalls
You tell me.
>>
>>144308283
They couldn't realistically cast a 10 year old with the plot they wanted to do, so they aged her up.
They also fucked up the traitor storyline to keep Alex around.
They also made Nico hard lesbian with Karolina instead of having her slow burn with Alex and almost fuck a vampire.
They also made Chase and Gert really really boring.
They did something weird with Nico's magic powers too. It wasn't straightforward magic like in the comics.
Obviously Molly wasn't a mutant either.

It was like every shit decision they could make they made.
>>
>>144307896
I legit didn’t know this was made, let alone to had three seasons.
>>
>>144307896
This was a flop from the start but they kept it alive for multiple seasons because it's not about money. It's about subverting Western society. They also kept the black female lead Star Trek show alive year after year despite practically no one watching it.
>>
>>144307896
thats a show not a comic
>>
>>144307896
Wasn't tied in proper
>>
>>144307896
Not in universe

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.