[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to stab Kelsey!
>>
>>144308786
Yes
>>
>>144308786
Craig's brother's girlfriend
>>
>>144308786
Jesus why?
>>
I'd love for any character to get stabbed, then there'd actually be some conflict for once. Fucking Bluey has more conflict.
>>
shes 8¿?
>>
>>144311455
Lol true, honestly the threads fanart and greens made me forget how boring the non plot episodes are. I mean seriously the movie was so good it breathed life into the threads. Now the shows back and the threads are slower than ever kek.

What would you guys even rate the show, it's good eps are good but it's bads are terrible
>>
>>144311492
I've only seen random episodes via cable, and the impression I got was it's all of SU's townie episodes combined into a single show.
>>
>>144311520
Basically except the plot episodes which is only reason people talk about it more than it deserves. Like the other side arc and the creek war arc. But shows how poorly the writers understand story telling. Also ironically the writers are from SU and OK KO.
>>
>>144311586
All the more reason for me to watch Gumball instead.
>>
>>144311520
That's about right. But the majority of the creek kids are entertaining so there's usually something to enjoy about getting to see them up to their own stories. Most of the time at least. Unlike Steven Universe where most of them are annoying or it feels like they're wasting time on townies when they could be spending it on actually interesting characters instead.
>>
>>144311756
All I ever heard about so far was that lesbian couple, not sure if they ever do anything interesting.
>>
>>144311783
Do you mean the witches? If so then they show up every now and then. Usually to provide the kids with some guidance on something they don't fully get while giving it a mysterious witchy angle to keep up the joke of the kids thinking they're witches. It's a fun gag and they themselves always seem to have something personal going on before the kids run up on them and bother them with their problems. They're a good addition I'd say.
>>
>>144311922
That's the most interesting thing I've heard about Craig of the Creek so far, perhaps it's not as boring as I thought it would be.
>>
>>144311941
I've been rewatching it recently and I've been enjoying it. It's not going to blow away with an over arching plot line, at least not at the start, but there is something going on in each episode to keep interest and I find the character interactions are often enjoyable. If you have ever been curious about it I'd suggest giving a couple episodes a go. They're eleven minutes each so it's a quick watch.
>>
>>144311612
I mean just watch the plot eps and you'd be good, but yeah gumball's 100x better.
>>
>>144312690
It's a good thing I only ever watched SU for plot anyway, so I might as well do the same for Craig of the Creek.
>>
>>144312718
Yep, the down time eps are 4 out of ten at best.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.