[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

https://www.thepopverse.com/justice-society-of-america-dc-jsa-delays-hiatus-2024-march
>>
It’s confirmed Venditti, Sheridan, and Adams aren’t writing JSA after he leaves.

Who would be the best or worst pick to write them?
>>
>>144308940
>Taylor leaving Nightwing around the same time Johns is gone
JSAnons… I’m scared…
>>
>>144308940
There’s no reason to read it regardless of the creative team after they made Alan gay.
>>
>>144308940
Give JSA a breather

Take his roster of Wildcat 2, Dr Midnite 2, Atom Smasher, Power Girl, Mr. T, Jade & Obsidian, etc and relaunch it as "Infinity Inc."
Have Titans and Infinity Inc be the two teams for a while.
Give the lost sidekicks a chance and publish "Young Justice Society"
Publish a "Justice Society Dark" mini
Alan, Jay and Wildcat 1 can serve as mentors + publish more WW2 era solo minis

JSA as a concept needs to find a new identity outside of the shadow of Johns
>>
>>144309786
Legacy franchises are overrated. They're never going to sell books if they keep sitting around glazing the greatest generation.
The only people on that Infinity Inc. lineup people actually care about are Power Girl and Mister Terrific. Just give them ongoings or their own spin-off titles.
>>
>>144309786
>Alan involved at all
Nope. Just kill him off at this point and bring in an Alt U Alan who’s straight
>>
>>144308791
What the hell
>>
>>144308791
This feels to me like editorial meddling.
Like Johns had something planned, but now he has to change it, like it happened with Doomsday Clock.
>>
>>144308940
>It’s confirmed Venditti, Sheridan, and Adams aren’t writing JSA after he leaves.
I absolutely love two of those three and they would've been excellent choices.
>>
>>144310773
He's also writing like four ongoing series for his own company that he probably cares about more.
>>
>>144310826
You know I completely forgot about Ghost Machine for a hot second.
Like, I knew he was going to do that when he was done with DC, I just forgot he was technically already doing it.
>>
>>144308791
i haven't read american comics in years
>>
>>144310818
I don’t mind venditti, I find Adam’s overrated and I think Sheridan should jump off a roof.
>>
>>144310842
I'm loving every one of the books he's doing there. I'm excited for Peter Tomasi's two series to launch later this year.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.