[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Jon Kent’s boyfriend dies
>Jon goes to live with Bendis Legion
>kid Jon shows up again from before he was kidnapped by Zod due to time travel shenanigans
>Amanda Waller “dies” (obviously she isn’t gone for good)
>Retro Boot legion returns as Superman’s teen pals
There I saved you the time of reading this summer “cross over event”
>>
>>144310402
>>Jon Kent’s boyfriend dies
>>Jon goes to live with Bendis Legion
>>kid Jon shows up again from before he was kidnapped by Zod due to time travel shenanigans
If only.
>>
>>144310402
>hey /co/ I want to turn the clock back on my pet peeve thing so here’s my nerdy expl-

No thanks.
>>
>>144310451
>being stuck in the past
Sorry but adult Jon is old news . Time to move forward with Kid Jon
>>
>>144310402

>Jon Kent’s boyfriend dies
>kid Jon shows up again from before he was kidnapped by Zod due to time travel shenanigans

Fuck man I’d do anything for this to be true. Why pull at my heart strings like this. I’d immediately add every Superman office title back to my pull list. Not even joking.
>>
>>144310479
>>144310451
>tried to samefag reply to the OP
>retardedly replied to herself
Kill yourself
>>
>>144310402
that sounds a lot better than i expected
meaning it's false
Jon wasn't kidnapped by Zod though
>>
>>144310402
>Yet another fanfic cope thread
Lol
>>
>>144310402
Just drop DC. Stop supporting this shit and it will go away.
>>
>>144310505
This, before OP tries baiting they should really get the details down. It was jor-el
>>
>>144310490
see >>144310490
>>
>>144310626
Its revealed it was Zod the entire time
>>
>>144311110
Meh too complicated for fan fic bait. Just stick with the facts next time. Also don’t use the word kidnapped Lois and Clark were so poorly written by Bendis that Clark allowed him to go willingly as long as Lois was there and she then ditched her son in space in order to hide from Clark and meet with Lex in a hotel.
>>
>>144310402
Man, I fucking wish. But making a character fuck men only to de-age em wont fly
>>
>>144311163
They’re not de-aging him if they ship gay teen Jon off with the legion and having young straight jon as a separate character come back home.
>>
>>144310402
Bendis Legion is being replaced by Johns Legion.
>>
>>144310402
>Entirety of the latest Batman run is about Failsafe/Zur constantly winning
>Finally have Failsafe/Zur lose
>Immediately bring them back to be one of the main antagonists of the latest event
It really is Batkek all over again.
You just know that this event is going to end with Waller's plan getting hijacked by an AI uprising with all of the robots she's throwing around.
>>
>>144312664
Which just makes it a rip off of OMAC/Brother Eye/Infinite Crisis
>>
also Damian gets aged up so still no more Super Sons
>>
>>144312664
This is currently Failsafe right?
Waller rebooted it and removed all of Zur?

Or is that going to be the halfway point twist of the event? That Zur is still in Failsafe, and has been planning to betray Waller all along
>>
>>144310402
>>Jon Kent’s boyfriend dies
>>Jon goes to live with Bendis Legion
>>kid Jon shows up again from before he was kidnapped by Zod due to time travel shenanigans
Don't do that, don't give me hope
>>
>>144313125
s stands for hope
>>
>>144310402
>Failsafe falls in love with Lady Brainaic and they go off to live on Robosylvania
>>
>>144310402
Thanks
>>
>>144310402
Seal that timeline off and set it on fire.
>>
>>144310402
>kid Jon shows up again from before he was kidnapped by Zod
>zod
>>
>>144310402
Making Jon way younger than Damian is just as bad as making him way older. What does it take to get the supersons back?
>>
>>144310402
It has been ages, but wasn't the Retroboot Legion half slaughtered by Levitz?
>>
>>144317137
Damian hasn’t noticeably aged at all and nobody would care if they just ignored the last few years and brought back super sons as if Bendis never happened.
>>
>>144310402
Weird

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.