[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is amanda so comically evil
>>
Has Amanda ever framed an innocent meta so she can get them on the Squad?
>>
>>144311269
Because casuals are retards who have never read the Ostrander run. Either that, or e live in a world where ethical nuance is no longer allowed to exist.

>>144311324
No.
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>144311269
This line is very weird. The way he looks is also off.
Is he really going to have a “I have no mommy” anime backstory?
>>
>>144311324
>>144311357
Why would she ever need too? Probably way to much trouble to do so, when there is plenty of super villain meat in prison to throw in the grinder.
>>
>>144311269
It's an incompetent show, all the villains are one dimensional and easily identified as "bad". People only like this crap for some appealing designs and... I guess that's it.
>>
>>144311490
A lot of superhero shows have that tendency. Although in fairness they had Livewire give an inspirational speech about love while still being all about the mercenary and criminal lifestyle
>>
>>144311490
>>144311803
Silver Banshee, Roughouse and Mist had a nice family dynanic with each other
>>
>>144311324
During the now non-canon Future State, she did framed and blackmailed Kon-El into joining the Suicide Squad and intentionally stranded them both on Earth 3.
>>
>>144311324
Part of the point of the Suicide Squad is that is composed of well-ish know criminals so people think their black Ops operations are just villains being villains
>>
>>144311357
>DUDE SHE HAS ONE GOOD RUN WHERE SHE ISN'T JUST A MUSTACHE TWIRLING SHITHEAD SO SHE'S NOT AN ANNOYINGLY OVERPUSHED CHARACTER AT ALL

fuck off dude i wish ostrander was never born so i'd stop having to see this bioluminescent lardshit fuck up constantly and somehow fall upwards into more positions of power.
>>
>>144311357
Even during the 90s and early 00s, The Wall wasn't quite as retarded a character as she is now. Salvation Run was really when things went off the rails for her. And that was still kind of fun. Now her power trips are a slog to even keep tabs on.
>>
The Wall seems decent-ish in JLU compared to other iterations
>>
>>144312558
>Even during the 90s and early 00s, The Wall wasn't quite as retarded a character as she is now. Salvation Run was really when things went off the rails for her. And that was still kind of fun. Now her power trips are a slog to even keep tabs on.
JLU the wall is the right dash of power tripping cunt with patriot, love when she realizes that Luthor used her and tries to blow his head off.
>>
>>144311269
She's Republican, they're all disgusting evil traitors.
>>
she works for the government
>>
The moment she said "I kidnapped nonviolent prisoners and prison workers for experiment fodder, and I'd do it again because murica" supes should've thrown her into the sun
>>
>>144311269
She’s a glowie
>>
>>144311269
She works for the government

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.