[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: InShot_20240630_134044616.jpg (478 KB, 1528x1920)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
I think it’s funny how people are reacting to how time works in Despicable Me
>>
>>144311782
Maybe it's because they picked the most boring and unoriginal possible way to write sequels like Ice Age/Shrek did of main characters finding love and forming families and they can't even commit to the concept of foccusing in Gru's relationship with his family
But again, Illumination whole deal is making things the most unoriginal way possible, so i don't know what else people expected
>>
>>144311782
>how people are reacting to how time works in Despicable Me
is this actually a thing that's happening or is it just some Twitter shit that /co/ is blowing wildly out of proportion again
>>
>>144311782
Nobody would have cared if they didn’t address it.
>>
>>144311782
Wait how does time work in despicable me? I have one seen the first one, half of the 2nd one and like garbled parts of the spin offs and other movies.
>>
>>144311782
>childs
Posting in an esl thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.