[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>It's a Shauna episode
>>
>>144312089
I actually liked the Shauna and Lisa episode
>>
>>144312089
She was better off when she was flirting with Bart.
>>
i always found it weird they decided to make chalmers having a daughter a recurring thing like 30 seasons in
>>
>>144312089
how come she got away with casually making out with Bart and flashing him?
If the genders were reversed, the show would be at risk of cancelation
>>
File: jillybob123.jpg (5 KB, 100x100)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>144312089
I see you're posting pics from your DeviantArt account again, JillyBob123.
https://www.deviantart.com/jillybob123/art/Shauna-Chalmers-Feet-5-971693946
>>
>>144312378
The writers decided they wanted a teen girl character.
>>
>>144312459
It's so weird that she dates Jimbo and Dolph

I know they joke Kearney is the same age as Otto, but the other 2 are like 6th graders
>>
File: file.png (1.45 MB, 894x894)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>144312411
Thanks, now I went into a rabbithole.
>>
>>144312497
Not anymore. They finally made a high school for the teens to go to.
>>
Unrelated, but between the fact that Bart shows his ass a lot and how many girlfriends he's had, I'm surprised none of his girlfriends have commented on it. South Park did it when Bebe was obsessed with Kyle's butt, they could have an episode where Bart's mooning the girls like normal and annoying most of them but then one of them actually likes it and starts being creepy about it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.