[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>movie about a dog losing his balls
>2D animation
>rated R
>no release date
This is a tax write-off, right?
>>
We'll see
I think Genndy still has enough goodwill with Sony that they'll let it happen, but I won't pretend I wouldn't prefer that Black Knight was being seriously worked on all this time instead
>>
One of the voice actors who worked on this confirmed its coming next year, so no. Its not a Tax write off, thank fucking god.
>>
Guaranteed that Sony is trying to get Netflix to buy this, it’s the exact type of thing that would bomb in theaters but could be weirdly big on Netflix. Genndy saying they were “working out the release” even read as code for trying to reroute from theatrical to streaming
>>
>>144315269
You'll have to excuse me if I don't take a VA's statement as concrete gospel and wait for Sony itself to say something
>>
>"we want to make a cartoon for adults, what should it be about?"
>"SEX AND BALLS LMAO"

This is why nobody takes animation seriously.
>>
>>144314299
I don't care
>>
I've always wanted to see dog balls on the big screen.
>>
>>144314299
I heard from someone with connections to the studio that the test audiences were disgusted by the hard-core dog sex scene and Genndy refuses to cut it, so they're not sure how to release it. The MPAA said it was cartoony enough to not count as a real sex scene, and they're notorious prudes, so I'm surprised the test audience had a problem.
>>
>>144315356
Sex and balls are funny. I get the appealing you're not a fan of cartoons or comedy.
>>
>Dino cloaca
>dog balls
What’s next?
>>
>>144317278
Hot if true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.