[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sinister_Hama.png (142 KB, 333x250)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
She could have just strolled up to the royal palace on some random moonlit night, killing Ozai and Azula. I don't think the guards could stop her.
>>
>>144315488
She's weaker than Katara, she could control Aang and Sokka

But I never got the sense she could pull a Yakone and bend a room full of people with a single gesture
>>
>>144315488
Ok
>>
>>144315488
With a walker?
>>
>>144315488
checked, she had just lost it completely, her torturing and killing of fire nation randos was enough to convince herself she was actually doing something
>>
>>144315488
Maybe
>>
>>144315488
not even that, she developed a never before seen technique that could have turned the tides of the war, she was still pretty young when she broke out of the prison, she could have made her way back to the water tribe at any time but she decided to settle down but instead she decided to terrorize some rural village with it for at least a few decades.
>>
>>144315488
Too old. At that point she wanted a successor and forced it on Katara. Now if Katara trained and mastered it then she could've murdered Ozai and Azula.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.