[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xxppp.png (613 KB, 1208x621)
613 KB
613 KB PNG
so who was in the right?
>>
>>144317233
https://youtu.be/W3WDtR0eO0I
>>
>>144317233
I mean I know it's not the most dangerous thing, but Drew really should have put on some welding protection. At least some safety squints.
>>
>>144317233
both.

Stu: A man with talent that wants to be his own boss and be his own brand. which has worked. however he has no back up plans.

Drew: A guy that works for other people and at a job that is really a joke, considering his wife is the CEO of a major corporation. however financially stable and can be a stay at home dad by choice if he wished.
>>
>>144317555
Wasn't Drew really bad at his job?

He liked immediately squandered all of Chaz's lottery winnings
>>
>>144317233
>$500
>Probably gets full rights on his invention which undoubtedly costs more than that.
Holy shit, that's terrible, Drew is never right but.....Drew is right, Stu is a goddamn moron.
This is 100% "Kids can't understand what real money is" cartoon writing, I remember rewatching BTAS and Bruce does a Bachelor Auction for charity and it's the chumpiest of change, despite him being a billionaire. But...then why would you have a Bachelor's Auction in a kids show if you're being so dismissive of a kid's intelligence.
>>
>>144317237
Why do they sound like chipmunks?
>>
>>144317740
dude, this man works for basically their universe's Disney. he makes money off theme park attractions and merchandise.
>>
>>144317648
No, we never really saw what Drew was like at his job.
>>
>>144317740
Stu at least seems to be under the impression that he will retain the rights and that the real gain from winning the contest will be exposure. I think the real part where the cartoon logic comes in isn’t in assuming the audience will think $500 is a lot of money (Drew rolling his eyes indicates that the characters understand it is not). But instead the audience should be assuming the contest won’t have predatory fine print that will steal Stu’s rights, and that they’re just a legit operation.
>>
>>144317870
That’s the next movie. This scene takes place before he lands that sweet gig. Actually, this is the beginning of the plot line that gets him there.
>>
>>144317233
idk but this frame goes hard
>>
Stu it's always Stu

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.