[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Untitled.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Which actress could they realistically get to play Power Girl in a live action movie?
>>
>>144318369
duh
>>
I dunno but having BIG tits is a BIG requirement
>>
>>144318369
A lot really. Just give her a push up bra.
>>
>>144318369
They're interviewing black trannies as we speak.
>>
>>144318369
Alyssa mercante
>>
>>144318369
Which black superhero does she sleep with first? Val or Mr Terrific?
>>
>>144318746
Seeing as how she'll debut in a Val movie, it will be him.
>>
>>144318395
They're not that big. I know in the desolate wasteland of "actresses" with the bodies of anemic teenage boys we look at Sidney and think she's huge but Power Girl would demand more.
>>
>>144318890
>Anon doesn't know about support
Bro just stop
>>
>>144318369
Christine Hendricks would have been perfect 10 years ago.
>>
File: .jpg (177 KB, 860x1290)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Realistically? None, no female actress would want to do it, no producer or director would have the balls to sell them on it.

Being unrealistic, I like Big Betty if they play more towards an older Peeg.
>>
>>144318415
Litterally the equivalent of the fags who claim any loser can fill any role.
Look at the mediocre at best portrayal of WW.
And I fucking LOATHE WW as a character.

Superman has to look a certain way, and so does PG. Now take your dime a busload mid flat bottle blondes and get out.
I want them titties round and BIIIG

>>144318955
Hendricks is Fertility goddess tier.
Ironically WAY to hot to play PG.

>>144318998
I'm sorry, there are litterally no men on earth who would want to see any of the "female actresses" that would turn it down.
Why? Becasue women know sex sells and if they get the fanboys and dykes into thinking they are hot and rubbing one or two out to them.
The parasocial link between them will be strong and they can do what they want.
>>
>>144319022
Yapyapyap
>>
>>144319022
reddit spaces
>>
>>144318369
>Which actress could they realistically get to play Power Girl in a live action movie?
None that are currently in the business.

>>144318890
>we look at Sidney and think she's huge but Power Girl would demand more.
She's also nowhere near attractive enough to play Power Girl. Her face looks like it's starting to melt like Michelle Rodriguez's.
>>
>>144318395
She deserves better than Madame Web
>>
File: CoryEverson.jpg (137 KB, 750x910)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>144318369
The time to make this movie was the 1990's.
>>
>>144319050
Equating cleaning up your post to "reddit spaces".
That marketing scam that the reddit.."people" used to gaslight the entire fucking site into thinking something that was the norm decades ago is now some special thing.

Now remember, I've been on reddit because it's the only place to find easy NSA sex with self proclaimed size quees,hot wives, lesbians with rape fantasies and "queer" chicks ala rebecca sugar. And you have to do something more then tap a space bar all of once to make a space to get space between sentences and posts.
It's unintuitive faggotry and I hate that bot and shill filled propoganda dump.

>>144319036
You sound fat.

>>144319099
No. Not even then.
She has to have massive tits. She's too shredded and too flat and the T did a number on her face and voice.
>>
>>144319179
yapyapyapyap
>>
>>144318369
My only answer is Larkin Love
>>
>>144318369
Someone with really big natural tits who's willing to wear an accurate costume.
>>
>>144318746
Please tell me supergirl and stargirl are next
>>
>>144319316
Didn't they already change her costume in the comics?
>>
>>144318369
Ines Cudna
>>
>>144319461
The current redesign still isn't anything a "respectable" actress would be convinced to wear.
>>
>>144319413
Supergirl has already been with black men, Ben Rubel and Michael Harris.
Stargirl will hook up with Jakeem Thunder once Geoff Johns leaves.
>>
>>144319490
Isn't it just a bodysuit now? They all wear that shit.
for some reason, they can't have a costume that shows leg
>>
>>144319050
Equating cleaning up your post to "reddit spaces".
That marketing scam that the reddit.."people" used to gaslight the entire fucking site into thinking something that was the norm decades ago is now some special thing.

Now remember, I've been on reddit because it's the only place to find easy NSA sex with self proclaimed size quees,hot wives, lesbians with rape fantasies and "queer" chicks ala rebecca sugar. And you have to do something more then tap a space bar all of once to make a space to get space between sentences and posts.
It's unintuitive faggotry and I hate that bot and shill filled propoganda dump.

>>144319036
You sound fat.

>>144319099
No. Not even then.
She has to have massive tits. She's too shredded and too flat and the T did a number on her face and voice.

>>144319490
LOL
>Wanting a respectable actress
Ugly bitches with inflated egos don't matter. Olsen's sexy ass basically got into a fist fight with the dykes in charge to get her simple comic accurate sw costume as a holloween costume.
And Larson didn't realize till WAY TOO LATE to show off the goods and be a hot piece of ass that has inspired the launch of a thousand loads BEFORE you go full feminist lunatic.

Emma Watson did her shit backasswards too and now no wants to fuck with her. Doesn't even matter that she gave her holes up to ever kike and pedo in hollywood.
>>
>>144319494
Stargirl flirted with a black guy in Legends of Tomorrow, they saw the writing on the wall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YxtTiKhnwU
>>
File: .jpg (39 KB, 640x688)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>144319651
>Olsen got into a fist fight for a gag costume
Lol, okay. And why isn't she wearing an accurate costume as her actual costume? There's no actress in Hollywood who's going to wear the costume.

Here's your based actress bro.
>“I like corsets, but I’d like it to be higher. Everyone has these things that cover them—Tessa Thompson does, Scarlett [Johansson] does. I would like to cover up a bit. It’s funny because sometimes I look around and I’m just like—wow, I’m the only one who has cleavage, and that’s a constant joke because they haven’t really evolved my superhero costume that much.”

It's mostly about power I think, the ability to tell a studio "nah I'm not gonna do that, wanna fight about it?" and they never do.
>>
>>144319676
White girl flirts with black guy for easy big dick and to get her back broken.
Most people here think this isn't the norm.
Anon...

>>144319803
Anon, many of the women wanting to sell a bit of sex appeal were upset they couldn't have a hot costume and had to dress up like an ugly tard.
>>
>>144319951
The only instance I'm aware of is that time Olivia Munn did it for Psylocke but name majority of actresses don't want to dress up in accurate heroine costumes, most prefer to cover up whenever they can.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.