[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is disappointing.

The animals talk. So does the robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPNg0A9VpY&ab_channel=UniversalPictures
>>
Test
>>
I liked The Wild, minus the robot.
>>
>>144319568
Did we pass?
>>
>>144319504
did you really expect for this to be a silent movie?
in (current year)?
>>
Well there's no point in seeing it, I think I'll go see Transformers One in that case. At least we know what they're gonna feed us from the beginning.
>>
>>144319753
I think I already got the basic gist from the trailer.
>robot is abandoned
>has to take care of a runt
>abandoned robot is found out
>>
>>144319504
new ultraman movie already mogs it in every way, the kajiu is cuter too.
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>You were not easy to find
made me feel something
>>
>>144319504
Well duh, it’s an American kids’ movie. Did you expect it to go more than 5 seconds without someone talking?
>>
>Somtimes to survive…
Uh oh.
>We must become more
Don’t.
>then what we’re…
DONT.
>programmed to—
Ugh.
>>
I don't get it
Not getting an indication that mommybot is some especially special robo, so why are the people in the movie so up in arms about her fucking around in the woods? If she was something along the lines of the iron giant and actually an amnesiac superweapon or something maybe, but for what looks like a domestic helper sort of model (the loss of which seems to have been written off at the start) it just seems a bit silly to show them sending armies of other bots after her

I snurked at the fox punting bird-child into the lake though
>>
>>144319504
I knew it when I saw the end of the trailer and saw voice cast. I loved the trailer and then had a sudden sinking feeling in my stomach the second that screen come up.
>>
>>144319979
seek jesus
>>
>>144320824
I did
He told me that robot fucking is based
>>
>>144320393
Literally me
>>
>>144320683
Because they’re robots. They were told to salvage all 500 lost robots, and they aren’t going to stop at 499
>>
>>144319504
We've known this since the first trailer ended with the trademark DreamWorks list of voice actors.
>>
>>144322617
Earlier than that, the robot learning to talk to the animals is part of the book
>>
>by Chris Sanders
>not one visible womb

Disappointing.
>>
>>144323212
Can't blame him, her body's circuity and metallic.
>>
>>144319504
Nobody in this thread read the book that this movie is based on. The animals and the robot talk in the book
>>
>>144319504
>The animals talk. So does the robot.
so?
That's how the book was.
>>
>>144323271
good, i need my dose of iron.
>>
>>144319504
Wow that trailer just spoils the entire fucking movie.
>>
>>144323411
That's every Universal trailer, I've expected it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.