[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Damn that was a close one, huh? Patrick was almost “FROZEN TODAY!” Luckily his fire bud punched in and saved them, and look this Ice Babe is his best friend, HIS BEST FRIEND?!?! Wait Little Louise?!?! She grew to The Ice Queen Elsa, Wonder how she got her ice powers, hell wonder where Bart got his powers to grew to the fire Mizfit lord, Ralphie. Must be the Krabby Patties, I’m sure we’ll learn more about that later, right now let enjoy this Relsa Moment, of these two reuniting.

Made this in back in ‘21, why’d it took 2-3 years to create, I dunno, busy at the gym, busy working my ass off so Shannon and I can visit each other, or maybe it wasn’t time, had to develops my editing skill, wait til Filmora has more features, or plainly waiting til “Hazbin Hotel” comes into our lives, who knows, except god, but hey, here it is and hope y’all like it, Enjoy

Also shout out to my Wolve, sclittlemonstergleek for not only being Elsa, but for being a huge Relsa supporter, even with Shangel around, so blessed she loves “Relsa” just as much, that she’s willing to be my Elsa, thanks Wolve, love ya, My Fresh Princess of Disney

Cast (So Far)

Iago (1992 "Aladdin") as Zazu
Homer Simpson (1989-- "The Simpsons") as Mufasa
Discord (2010 -- "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic") as Rafiki
Marge Simpson (1989-- "The Simpsons") as Sarabi
Baby Bart Simpson (1989 -- "The Simpsons") as Baby Simba
Jiminy Cricket (1940 "Pinocchio") as The Mouse
The Joker (1992 - 1995 "Batman: The Animated Series") as Scar
Young Bart Simpson (1989 -- "The Simpsons") as Young Simba
Gopher (1977 "The Many Adventure of Winnie The Pooh") as Gopher
Louise Belcher (2011 -- "Bob's Burgers") as Young Nala
Linda Belcher (2011 -- "Bob's Burgers") as Sarafina
Poison Ivy ("Batman") as Shenzi'
Deadpool as Banzai
Ryuk (2006 - 2007 "Death Note") as Ed
Harley Quinn as Extra
Spongebob Squarepants as Timon
Patrick Star as Pumbaa
Ralphie as Simba
Elsa (Frozen) as Nala
Shannon as Elsa
>>
What is this, your Deviantart journal?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.