[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Betty.jpg (68 KB, 1048x826)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Do you think she and Franklin ended up together?
>>
>>144321571
I remember hating this bitch as a kid and I don't even remember what she did
>>
>>144321681
Nothing wrong, she was a larper that Franklin got ashamed of hanging out with eventually. So he just dumped her, felt bad for it later and went to apologize at the end of the episode. She was the charming type of nerd imo.
>>
>>144321571
No, and I had no idea why the writers were shipping them near the end when they barely had chemistry.
>>
>>144322472
They were being shipped all through the episode, and they had a good chemistry at first. If Franklin wasn't an idiot that cared so much about what their friends said about him, things could have gone different. He probably got friendzoned by Betty after.
>>
They couldn't have babies though
>>
>>144322728
I don't remember it being just one episode, but I remember checking out of the series as a kid when this happened.
>>
>>144321571
In Polish dub they made him into a fruity guy for some reason. It was always weird why he was wearing that hat and a purse
>>
>>144321571
Bober kurwa. Ale bydlÄ™.
>>
>>144321571
As a kid I always assumed Franklin and Little Bear were in the same world but just never interacted.
>>
>>144321571
One of the DVD movies gave him a turtle GF

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.