[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (163 KB, 1280x720)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
Why did her friends go to a different university then her and also wanted to keep it a secret at first?
>>
>>144322710
too old
ruined
>>
>>144322710
I remember these cursed thumbnails back in like 2017 or something
>>
>>144322710
Was this a deleted scene?
>>
>bait image thread
Let me guess, your favorite scene was when she grew out of her favorite shirt
>>
>>144322710
thats not even a big deal with video calling these days, also you lose all your friends when you go to new university anyway.
>>
>>144322987

this whole retarded board is about baiting because you assholes will never answer a simply question.
this is the prime example.
i ask the question. i get no answer.

i ask the same fucking question again and this time with a bait image and i still get no answer but people only comment on the picture and once again ignore the question.

it is all so tiresome with you assholes here.

her friends were assholes for going to a different university and not telling her. great friends. should have just straight up ignored them and only hung around with the new girls.
also bait image is the first thing google gave me that were not the emotion characters but the main chick.
>>
>>144322710
I don't feel this was this made by AI because not even AI would be this retarded.
>>
>>144323214
This was just the "Weird art for fan trailet for sequel", reminds me of when there were fan trailers for Toy Story 3 that just put a 3 sticker and had the hall music from the Matrix.
>>
>>144322946
What do you think?
>>
File: EzyTa3gUcAQEf-k.jpg (417 KB, 1393x1941)
417 KB
417 KB JPG
>>
>>144323060
But there ARE threads where the OP will pretend to ask a question but its really just a poorly disguised coomer/ragebait/twitter screencap thread etc.
Which has lead to this board never genuinely answering questions because they assume its another template thread. Its a vicious cycle

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.