[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I find it quite amusing that the Illuminati is literally a friend group for autists. No, seriously, think about it. Black Bolt is basically mute, Namor's literally bipolar, Strange never stops working, Reed's basically spending 24/7 with his family, and on it goes. I think, on some level, they meet specifically so that they can have equals to spend their time with. It becomes extra funny when you realise Doom's closest thing to "friends" are Namor and Strange, with Tony genuinely the runner-up, and the fact that Doom's just tsundere towards Reed. And then there's Kang who is literally fighting against himself across time and comes to hang out with Doom.

The X-Men are a family, the Avengers are friends and everything, but the Illuminati and the various Monarchs of Marvel are basically in a support group for friendless autistics.
>>
Now you know why T’Challa was based and said fuck you’re little club.
Xavier only stuck around to make sure they don’t fuck over mutants in any way.
>>
>>144324487

Black boat is in any kind of artistic he has powers that means he actually cannot speak on a regular basis.
>>
>>144324487
Jesus, Namor let himself go.
>>
I dunno, they often aren't even supportive of each other. Most of them are just egomaniacs who want to keep their biggest POE's within arm's reach.
>>
>>144324487
Comics are for nerds, don't you know?
>>
>>144324521
Ocean pollution is a thing you know...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.