[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: PoisonIvy.png (214 KB, 595x524)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Why does she hate people for killing plants while being a vegan herself?
Is she stupid?
>>
File: 1717953487237187.jpg (89 KB, 504x566)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>144325106
Does a tree die when I pick it's fruits?
>>
>>144325106
animals eating fruit is literally part of the plant's lifecycle, it's not harmful to them
>>
>>144325106
Ivy's not the omnipotent plant mutant she's since become in TAS, just a normal human criminal with a plant theme.
>>
>>144325133
yup, its how seeds are moved alot of the time isnt it.
>>
>>144325106
Ivy's a pure carnivore these days
>>
>>144325106
She values some plants more than others the most people do with animals. No one cares if you eat a chicken but everyone, except the Chinese, get upset if you eat a dog.
>>
>>144325106
But...but...plants aren't pretty like cute bambi and kittens
They can't feel!

Look. Don't pull threads on this.
Plants can feel, have emotions, communicate, and scream in pain and horror when you cut the grass or cut them.
Smell color change and other ways are how they communicate and plants and animals and insects can read and understand it.

She also does unspeakable things to plants that could be considered evil if you see plants as living things. Like mutate them into horrifying monsters and create short lived pained monstrosities ala that one ep where she kept growing clones of that one guy that went from child to teen to adult man to monster and apparently fucked all of them.

She's an insane monster and I think it's time the sociopathic misanthropes, ginger minge thirsty pervs and homosexuals looking for a lesbian "icon" should fuck right off.

This pamely ivy is a horror movie villain that sometimes plays a plant themed bank robber.
Making it some bullshit about MUH PLANT LIFE stuff and made her a lesbian icon with harley neutered her and made her into a less then 1 note throwaway villain not worth using.

The only other thing they can do with her is play up her pan serial rapist thing.
>>
>>144325106

you expect a vegan/vegetarian to not be either a moron or complete hypocrite?
>>
>>144325191
>scream in pain and horror when you cut the grass or cut them
Is there audio of this?
>>
ok
i have a remedy for this
it's very simple and everyone would agree that it's kino (and hot)
CANNIBAL poison ivy
>>
>>144325236
Remember when I said they communicate through smell and other means?

What do you think the smell of fresh cut grass is...
And yeah I have heard of soemthing about plants making sounds...but I've mostly forgotten it and google is almost entirely fucking unusiable now.

I'm a goddamned liar.
Google is good for something, and yeah, the do in fact emit sounds based on what they feel or sense.
>>
>>144325106
She shits in the woods to create new plants
>>
>>144325106
If you consider her whole "eco-terrorism" and "muh plants" as a hypocritical justification for her misanthropy, it works.
>>
>>144325106
She is anti-vegan in comics, basically eats only meat.
>>
>>144325252
>Jeez Harley! how did you lose your eye!?
>>
>>144326429
That's even more retarded, meat universally needs more energy that came from plants. One chicken needs to eat a shit ton of plant feed to grow. Cows are even worse, we strip football fields of rainforest to feed cows.
>>
>>144326515
A chicken can and should eat just insects and worms it finds. Not corn. That fucks up their stomach.

And if america wasn't so intent on killing off the natives an import their ghetto rich euronigger grass and force their suburban sprawl on the world then we would have the far healthier majestic buffallo and thick rich grass fields they could graze off of.

Did you know that basically the vast majority of green house gasses were stored in topsoil in the deep thick grasslands?
And when that was cut up by factory farming so much "greenhouse gas" as those lunatics call it was released that it would take centuries to pull it back into the soil

And what do you mean 'We".
WE don't own farmlands in south america
WE have cattle and native cattle in america we can use.
WE are not allowed to grow cattle and farm animals and sell to the public.
But they are allowed to grow it in another part of the world in the worst conditions known to man and shipped to america while people only a half mile away who have the means and know how to raise cattle chickes etc is not allowed too because it's too unsafe.

Stop pretending that we are the problem and are "equally at fault".
We don't make the decisions they do.
They destroy the earth and point their fingers at us and call us the slave class unfit to breath air.
>>
>>144325106
I like how she's a vegan hater in g2
>>
>>144325133
You like eatin cum?
>>
File: 1659820039018.webm (808 KB, 830x500)
808 KB
808 KB WEBM
>>144325106
The best versions of her aren't.
>>
>>144325191
she's not even a lesbian though, she's Bi both out of practicality and cause can't erase her history of thirsting for a guy/seducing dudes for decades

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.