[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2012.png (1.2 MB, 1366x768)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
Remember when Donatello promised to cure the pulverizer's mutation and completely forgot about it for the entire show?
>>
>>144325854
Yeah. That was weird.
>>
>>144325854
It always bothered me that Shredder was never taken seriously enough in this show besides the episode after their first fight
>>
>>144327439
cont
It was kind of ignorable for the first two seasons when all he did was send his jobbers after them but after season 2 where he allies with aliens trying to take over the world, "kills" Splinter and maims Leonardo it begins to push it, and then it gets retarded after the events in season 3 where he actually does murder Splinter, destroys the world right before their very eyes and they just let Tiger Claw carry him off into the sunset when they get back.
>>
>>144327538
Now that I think about it, I also hated the way Shredder's henchmen were handled. Mutating them ALL was a mistake. Bradford and Xever were both infinitely more interesting as humans. Ivan became a bumbling retard and Anton lost his coolness all so they could introduce Bebop and Rocksteady, I was actually fine with what they did to Stockman since that was the one time Shredder made good on his empty threats but he was the only one of them that got demutated, he was the least deserving of it tool. And that was the end of his story. The way their places in the show concluded were all terrible.

Bradford just dies, comes back for an episode and then dies again, Xever finally realizes Shredder is crazy and pushes off, and Tiger Claw finally realizes that he's in over his head after literally making hell boil over, calls a truce, and then that's that.
>>
>>144325854
You think that upcoming 2012 comic story will finally wrap that up?
>>
>>144328590
>upcoming
??

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.