[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My theory: Rick did something terrible to her.

When last we saw Planetina, she was out of control. Violently destroying anyone she perceived to be a threat to the ecosystem. That wasn't just going to go away because she and Morty broke up. She would quickly become a serious threat to the Earth in the current universe. Or at least the Earth's status quo, but it's not something that can be ignored.

Rick either found a way to seal her back up or he destroyed her. Otherwise her radio silence makes no sense.
>>
Why did Morty act so horrified to see Planetina kill a few miners when he's murdered so many people himself?
>>
>>144328551
Because he put her on a pedestal and couldn't handle it when she broke from that image.
>>
>>144328551
Because whenever Morty has killed someone, he either sees himself as a victim in the situation that led to it, or has somehow justified it to himself.
It's hypocrisy to be sure.
>>
You're watching a show that has optional continuity. They were done with Planetina so she left until they aren't done with her.
>>
File: dinosaurus.png (40 KB, 339x238)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>144328419
morty killed a saudi prince

stopping traffic in california does not end the world

you know what ends the earth? fucking pollution, you dumbass
>>
fuck nature, it exists to be subverted by man
>>
>>144328882
>you know what ends the earth? fucking pollution, you dumbass
ok so lets find which countries pollute the most and
>NO STOP
>>
>>144328984
Exactly. The clear end-game for Tina would be to go scorched earth on all the factories and the businesses who own them, plus any politicians that support them/vote in their interests, etc.

She would have to rend the population down to the brink of extinction to end pollution.
>>
>>144328984
>which countries pollute the most

the capitalist ones. china is capitalist and the u.s. is the most energy intensive country per capita on the entire planet. thanks for playing.
>>
>>144329078
Anon wasn't saying they didn't know which countries were to blame, they were saying that anon's suggestion to let Planetina handle her business would mean those countries would be targeted, and that once anon figured that out he would immediately reverse himself.

I'm sorry I had to explain it to you, it made it less funny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.