[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Non-Binary character
>It's just a very stereotypical girl with a shaved head or weird short hairstyle and nothing else
Pic unrelated
>>
>>144329034
The good Vee.
>>
>>144329034
Because that's just like it is in real life too.
>>
>>144329034
I’m going to ignore your retarded question and just say that I hate this bitch and I hate every moment of screentime she wasted by being there
>>
>>144329092
You're entitled to your fees
But it won't change the fact that this Snek is precious and adorable
>>
>>144329059
spbp
>>
File: amaze.png (1.49 MB, 1920x1080)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>When you put it on, you do a little groove! You know you gotta move! That's how you know you got it right!
>>
>>144329034
because NB as an idea, like most of the nu-LGBT movement, exists solely off of the backs of atomized and lonely consumerist women to reinforce gender roles through the lens of a certain aesthetic or fashion
>in short, it's covert internalized misogyny and greed
most women who participate in nu-LGBT regarding neosexualities and neopronouns do so because they're the outliers of LGBT people: they can't handle being gay or bisexual (particularly bisexual women, a LOT of women are bisexual but downplay it or ignore it or lie about it) and they hate being women in the modern age on top of having no men to help them out (since men have been fractured on a societal level), on top of wanting the current benefits of being gay (protection and group identity) without being strictly labeled

it's really a sad state of affairs: we live in the loneliest of times where a girl can't even lie and say "I have a boyfriend", no, she has to do this sort of thing
>>
>>144329287
I would be fine with them doing it, if they just did it apart from LGBT.
You don't see Goths, emos or Punks demanding people consider them stunning and brave for dressing their own fashion sense or putting their lifestyle on par with a whole gender/sexuality spectrum.
>>
>>144329287
>they can't handle being gay or bisexual
This. I hate how enbies say they're oppressed and invisible/not represented enough, when bisexuals still have gotten less reps (Unless it's a clearly blatant lesbian ship and functionary gay).

On the other hand it's really dumb when bi women say "I'm totally an ally, I'm Bi! I came out, it was so hard" when they're the easiest sexual minority to accept.
>>
>>144329034
Well Double Trouble subverted this and everyone here fucking hated them
>>
>>144329034
They are always treated as lesbians as well.
>>
File: 34568.png (151 KB, 370x389)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>144329625
I liked their loli girl form
But once they revealed their true self pretty much any charm to their character instantly evaporated

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.