[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What did Gumball mean by this?
>>
Cant you read? It says right on the page.
>>
>>144329349
You're making too much sense, I was expecting something a lot more schizophrenic.
>>
They're French, what did you expect?
>>
>>144329855
Wait, I thought Gumball was Bri'ish.
>>
>>144329960
The production team is British, and the show's execution is very British as well. But Bocquelet is as French as they come, and it occasionally shows in some of the jokes. In Britain you can't make jokes about the rich except from the perspective of the spineless and self-serving middle class, but for the French anything's on the table except not turning into the oligarchs for some reason.
>>
>>144330045
Explains all the nudity, too.
>>
>>144329257
Stop being anti-semitic
>>
>>144330152
That's not antisemitism, antisemitism is when you want Palestinians to be free.
>>
>>144329257
Qui?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.