[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0061.png (3.14 MB, 2480x3507)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB PNG
Why has God forsaken us
Why has God decided that we're no longer allowed to have any good cartoons anymore
Why has God made all the cartoons in the last decade shit or letdowns that I regret watching because of the crab-bucket mentality of this website that says any show having flaws is punishable by death
WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE MY PERFECT FLAWLESS 50+ EPISODE ANIME THAT'S IMMUNE TO ANY AND ALL CRITICISM
>>
>>144330159
I agree we haven’t had a good cartoon in a while but you’re a faggot for letting your opinion be influenced by this site
Steven Universe was good all throughout and I don’t care what /co/ says
SU Future was ass tho
>>
>>144330192
Stop liking Steven Universe. That is a thoughtcrime punishable by death. This is not negotiable.
>>
PLEASE GIVE ME A PERFECT ANIME
>>
>>144330159
I never got this image.
>>
>>144330648
It's some weirdo who wants to big up Hilda at the expense of a bunch of other show. Peak /co/ mentality, especially when Hilda is neither that good nor the best show in that image.
>>
>>144330738
Bait
>>
File: WHEEZE.jpg (33 KB, 736x414)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>144330159
That is fake powerful Hilda!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! She has God and queer. Really?? HAHAHAHAHA AGAIN!!! OH MY GOSH!

NICE TRY!
>>
>>144330708
same, I'm so tired of girl power shit
>>
>>144330884
>"It's all the fault of [currently trending thing]"
Stupid
>>
>>144330192
My guy, I feel almost the same way. I really don't like the first batch of episodes when Steven's entire schtick is "loud and clingy" instead of "living antidepressant." But yeah, all of the faults I have with SU is just undisciplined boarding being animated (like inconsistent heights and whatnot.) The show was amazing otherwise and the music was great. The Movie is especially amazing.

SU getting so much hate even now is ludicrous. Like damn, where did the cartoon touch you?
>>
File: IMG_0052.png (223 KB, 500x281)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>144330939
STOP. LIKING. STEVEN UNIVERSE.
>>
>>144330939
The only people who like steven universe are faggots and trannies.
>>
>>144330842
Like you can recommend any better shows.
>>
>>144331768
Well I am neither so explain that
>>
>>144332014
Oh but you are.
>>
>>144332116
Nuh uh
>>
Can we just stop with the bad girl shows.
>>
>>144330842
Yes, I agree. Hilda is really really really really really really really 100% queer.
>>
>>144330648
Ugly brown people who've nothing better to do than stir up petty tribal bullshit
>>
>>144330159
>IMMUNE TO ANY AND ALL CRITICISM
that's a major part of the problem, hypersensitivity, not just the audience, but the creators too. The entire entertainment industry is run by nepobabies or coddled college kids who went straight from highschool to college to the industry. Throughout that they only confronted people of a very similar mindset and cultural values. No one knows what normal is, people have not lived a life, the worst parts of their mentalities compound in on them. Everyone's worldview is too narrow to be able to make good stuff and too averse to confrontation to know to change. Even the financiers have so much faith in their analytics, they autisticly only measure things that often dont mean anything. The last guy in entertainment who lived a life outside of the pipeline I can think of where Jason Statham, he doesn't do cartoons.
Worst part is that people who did live a life outside the bubble only talk with pipeline conformists, separating themselves from reality and things that are common sense.
everyones becoming alike to chinese imperial officials telling the emperor that everything's fine while steppe nomads and peasant rebels are approaching the capitol.
>>
>>144330648
The contrast is just fun. I've seen the entirety of Hilda and the movie, she's a spirited adventurer but not like that. That's the humor for me, contrast in character/situation, not whether her show was the best thing since sliced bread and it mogs all the other shows. But I did enjoy the series. My only problem is I can't just watch one episode a day, they structure it well to hook into the next episode and time flies.
Honestly the composition could be better, the original pic was a lot nicer to look at because it's structured better, helps that it was based on a fantastic comic cover.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.