[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: The Boys.jpg (144 KB, 1500x1000)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Thoughts on season 4 so far?
>>
>>144332489
>homelander is the most beautiful man alive
>anthony star is grody looking

Beards just suck.
>>
>>144332489
Genuinely like Sister Sage as an addition because it's something the show needed for a while. She challenges and aids Homelander in a way that's so much more interesting then just another "lol evil superhero". I'm getting bored of the Frenchie and Kimiko stuff though. Felt like both should've been killed off already by season 2 and 3 respectively.
>>
>>144332489
>give compound v to a gorilla
>let it loose on homelander

there problem solved.
>>
>>144332628
im curious what she actually wants.
>>
>>144332646
Homelander enticed her with the idea of putting her theories into long term practice
I think her plan is to use Homelander as a weapon to implement a system of temporary hyper fascism on the US in order to fix all of the problems, then off Homelander and continue leading as an immortal god Queen. Not saying she’s right, I just think she thinks she knows how to fix America
>>
>>144332489
Frenchie should go, nobody likes him and his actor.
The convention in ep2 was an embarassment and shows how goyed the show became.
>>
>>144332489
I genuinely can't take Butcher seriously nor his shitty little diabolical faces ever since the ending of the last season with the "He's me wife's son" debacle
>>
>>144332729
That sounds like it will end with her getting brutally killed.
>>
>>144333937
I like Frenchie when he's coming up with ways to kill supes and is offering his chemistry expertise
His relationship shit with The Female and now the gay dude whose family he killed is what I always skip

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.