[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: m.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
Is Joy a yandere? She always want to be the emotion Riley feels the most
>>
No, she's just a woman.
>>
I've been telling you she's a selfish, insufferable bitch since the first movie.
>>
>>144334344
>the point of joy in the first movie is to learn to stop being a control freak
>is still a control freak in the second movie
I'm confused, is character development no longer a thing?
>>
>>144334670
she doesn't actively oppress sadness anymore, but she still wants to be in charge of everything, so, in a way, yeah she didn't progress much at all
>>
>>144334670
It really isn't, considering there's six seasons of Bojack Horseman doing the same thing over and over. Blame the risk-averse morons in charge of the economy and tell them to invest in us.
>>
>>144334305
no, she's just naive
>>
I'd love for my Joy to still be in charge of my emotions. A much better motivator than FEAR or SPITE.
>>
>>144334305
She's an antagonist that got her role taken.
>>
>>144335630
SPITE is the most based motivator fuck you, and you're talking about DELUSION
>>
>>144334305
Kinda. People who can't feel anything but joy are psychos
>>
>>144334305
No
>>
>>144335882
Psychopaths can feel frear, Dimitri Rascalov embodies this
>>
>>144334305
Yes
>>
>>144336771
No it doesn't
>>
>>144334305
Joy, like all forced positivity fake nice normalfaggots, is secretly completely insane and only ever a hair away from burning it all down.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.