[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Am I the only one who thinks Hey Arnold! was more popular than Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, and Rocket Power, even though Arnold had a lot less merch than those three and didn't even get a video game until the movie in 2002?

I'm having these thoughts that people think Hey Arnold wasn't as popular as other Nicktoons like those three, Aaahh Real Monsters, Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and SpongeBob due to not as much merch. I know Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy, and SpongeBob were obviously bigger, but were Aaahh Real Monsters, CatDog, Wild Thornberrys, and Rocket Power really bigger than Hey Arnold? I'm worried Arnold wasn't that big when it came to the Nicktoons because of not much merch and not even having a video game until the movie came out and they probably only made a video game because many companies felt the need to
>>
File: only one.jpg (72 KB, 569x715)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>144334554
>DRRRR AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS POPULAR OPINION
Fuck you. Just fuck you.
>>
>>144334563
How come others would agree with my opinion?
>>
>>144334554
It was more popular
>>
>>144334554
You think that because it was more popular
>>
>>144334554
How can a show have a lot less merch and yet, be more popular than others?
>>
File: 324.jpg (65 KB, 1428x1080)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
i just wish i was the microphone phoebe farted into
>>
She owed him sex.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.