[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Kara_and_ice_cream.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Kryptonians know about Photomatons, they know about Football but they don't what the fuck ice creams and hot-dogs are?
>>
They must not do processed foods.
>>
File: Truck-kunGetsIsekaid.jpg (132 KB, 2080x1170)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>144335084
>on Earth long enough to get human clothes at the very least
>sees long stretches of paved land with multiple vehicles passing through
>"I should stand here"
>Truck coming
>"I should fight this truck"

She can only ever be as smart as the writers anon, and the writers are fucking stupid.
>>
File: 6j8r7t2s9c8a1.png (3.23 MB, 993x1541)
3.23 MB
3.23 MB PNG
>>144335102
How the fuck Kal-El knows about Burgers then and why does he like them so much?
>>
File: 1000020189.jpg (56 KB, 456x672)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>144335084
krytos are healthy unlike burgers.
but when they came here,.they ove it
>>
>>144335121
He grew up in Kansas.
>>
>>144335147
I absolutely love her voice, what the fuck are you smokin?
>>
File: TotalTruckdriverDeath.jpg (108 KB, 1194x618)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
She was going to kill this truck driver. Thank God Jimmy saved him.
>>
>>144335165
Good, Kara was right. Fuck Busses and Trucks. Take too much space on the road, don't see smaller cars and usually break your mirrors and generate Traffic Jams
>>
>>144335185
tl;dr
>>
>>144335184
I get your argument for trucks, but busses? Adequate public transit means less vehicles on the road. A bus takes three car lengths (really only two if the cars are properly spaced) but replaces sixty cars.
>>
>>144335210
>that faggot ecologist propaganda Pic over and over again.
Bus drivers are the worst. They never respect yielding and priority rules just because they're public transport. Never apologize or are never heel accountable for ramming your car. Fuck them.

Also, go ahead, and use your bike for long distances (talking road trips above 300km). Car is King, always been, always will be. Or better yet, get your pregnant gf or wife to the hospital, seriously wounded friend or family to hospital, do you wait 5 or 10, even more... Extra minutes waiting for a bus or subway to come, when it can become crowded as fuck, you bike (good luck with carrying your preggo or wounded friend/family while riding a bike)... OR you take your own care and drive straight to your goal with no bullshit to prevent you from your goal?
>>
>>144335323
>OR you take your own care and drive straight to your goal with no bullshit to prevent you from your goal?
>no bullshit
Sorry honey, you're really gonna have to hold that thing in because it's nut-to-butt traffic out here. I know you're having a bad day but there was a huge wreck on the interstate because we let anyone with a pulse drive and now we're stuck on an onramp with no way to turn around. Hospital's still twenty fucking miles away because our city's built around cars.
>>
>>144335350
Okay, and Bus still get stuck in traffic anyway, at least in a car you can sit, and not being around obnoxious faggots.

Public transports suck
>>
>>144335384
>public transport sucks in my shitty country that wasn't developed for public transport and where not enough people use public transport for public transport to not suck
Kara should have wiped us out. Fuck this retard species.
>>
>>144335323
>Predominately using a bike or public transport for short, mostly city based movement, means you can't also have a car for long or more immediate transportation needs
Where there fuck did this retarded mindset even come from?
>>
>>144335384
>Bus still get stuck in traffic anyway
Not in my country thirdie. They've got dedicated lanes.
>>
>>144335499
So does mine faggot, doesn't mean Bus can't get jammed as well your retard. Transports suck and it's a fact. If you're a grown man and still rely on public transportation, you failed at life. It's a teenager, high schooler college thing.
>>
>>144335084
It's a bad show
>>
>>144335084
Maybe ice crean is an Earth thing that just doesn't happen on other planets.
>>
>>144335435
>we should have more public transports
>we should force people to use public transports so the public transports wouldn't suck anymore
>we should just ban the cars, because..........BECAUSE WE JUST SHOULD......OK!
I swear leftist policies are just them fantasizing about goverment fucking them and other people in the ass.
Public transports just sucks in general, even if it was fast and more convenient than cars it isn't you still have to share it with shitskins migrants,crying children, fat and ugly women and homless bums all of them are annoying and smell.
>>
>>144335113
You should work at CinemaSins
>>
>>144335121
So does anyone have any ideas work in Kara in to that cover?
>>
>>144335901
>>144335540
Stop sucking Ford's cock for one second
>>
>>144335473
Conservatives. They need to feel persecuted, constantly, otherwise they begin to lose justification for their fascist policies. Every day, they need to feel like some FREEDOM is in danger of being taken away from them, or some COMMUNISM is going to be inflicted on them.
>>
>>144335323
Why are you so emotionally invested into cars?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.